Author Topic: Yes, I'm still working out  (Read 33060 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Yes, I'm still working out
« Reply #175 on: February 29, 2012, 11:07:40 PM »
he needs to study the SS, squadfather,man of steel , mass04 bible and he will be headlining wrestlemania in no time 
Haha!  :D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: February 29, 2012, 11:19:35 PM »

:D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: February 29, 2012, 11:32:03 PM »

OMG! Haha!

I wanna be a trainer like that! LOL!

He looked horrible tho...  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #178 on: February 29, 2012, 11:33:09 PM »
you need to work on a gimmick, something that separates you from the other wrestlers. that's why all those homos have names like undertaker and they come out on stage in coffins and shit, it's first and foremost an entertainment venue, a spectacle that is only a small part physical sport and more so about the drama and the characters themselves. essentially, it's a wrestling drama like days of our lives.

don't worry so much about the wrestling aspect and rather focus on the acting and think of different types of characters you can pretend to be in order to be able to market yourself and make it.

it will be very difficult, but not impossible. the wrestling and physicality of it is secondary to your personae that you bring onto the stage.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: February 29, 2012, 11:39:53 PM »
Picture this Steve...

A few years into your wrestling career, you do your first tour of Japan.

You're wrestling Scott Steiner ... a legit badass who could kill you with both hands tied behind his back ... and he tells you, you're gonna take this as the finisher:
Do you

a) shit your pants?
or
b)shit your pants?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2012, 09:54:07 AM »
great interview.

fast forward to 4:00

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2012, 10:19:09 AM »
great interview.

fast forward to 4:00

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Yes, I like the interview!  ;)

But don't forget bro... Wrestling is super hard...but if I do something I'm much more dedicated then the wrestlers...I know because I know so many wrestlers... I'm much more patient too.

I was working out for 13 years now and never made a cent from bodybuilding... So if I see videos like this...I'm like...oh really...? LOL!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2012, 10:20:56 AM »
On a related note, I was checking my channel guide on Monday and say that the rock was returning on the description for raw. I took it upon myself to DVR it and saw him at the end. I really want to watch that match with cena at wrestlemania

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2012, 10:24:38 AM »
On a related note, I was checking my channel guide on Monday and say that the rock was returning on the description for raw. I took it upon myself to DVR it and saw him at the end. I really want to watch that match with cena at wrestlemania
Oh yeah, me too. I'll be there in Miami with Alberto Del Rio's family. His dad (Dos Caras) is wrestler too, for 40something years now... He's a legend in Mexico. Super nice guy!

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2012, 11:23:45 AM »
Yes, I like the interview!  ;)

But don't forget bro... Wrestling is super hard...but if I do something I'm much more dedicated then the wrestlers...I know because I know so many wrestlers... I'm much more patient too.

I was working out for 13 years now and never made a cent from bodybuilding... So if I see videos like this...I'm like...oh really...? LOL!

Just because you can lift weights, take a lot of drugs, and lower your calories for a few months I wouldnt say you could do anything. Bodybuilding doesnt take any skill.

Thats great you have that confidence though.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2012, 11:26:44 AM »
Just because you can lift weights, take a lot of drugs, and lower your calories for a few months I wouldnt say you could do anything. Bodybuilding doesnt take any skill.

Thats great you have that confidence though.

Exactly......after the "Wrestling Career" fails in a year, what will be your next brilliant money-making venture Steve?

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2012, 11:57:29 AM »
Do you have a wrestling name picked out yet?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2012, 01:12:16 PM »
Watch out for the hazing, Steve:

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art7465.asp

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #188 on: March 01, 2012, 01:33:39 PM »
A guy gets emotional talking about wrestling.  :) :)

X

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: March 01, 2012, 01:46:48 PM »
5'7 isn't THAT short. Benoit was pretty short I think. Angle too if I am not mistaken. Plus I heard there is going to be a new cruiserweights show so it's not that unrealistic

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: March 01, 2012, 02:04:12 PM »
Exactly......after the "Wrestling Career" fails in a year, what will be your next brilliant money-making venture Steve?
I'm makin good money now...but it's boring u know... I wanna keep writing autographs and takin pics with fans...if not in bodybuilding then in something else... I have better chance now as a wrestler then move to LA or NY and go to movie castings...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2012, 02:13:17 PM »
I'm makin good money now...but it's boring u know... I wanna keep writing autographs and takin pics with fans...if not in bodybuilding then in something else... I have better chance now as a wrestler then move to LA or NY and go to movie castings...
Wish you the best Steve, but wrestling is less about how you look, and more about how you take the hits... and they will come, expected and unexpected.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 01, 2012, 02:19:26 PM »
Good luck Steve ,if  it doesn't workout you should  try out for the Lakers  or the  Miami  Heat. ::) ::)

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: March 01, 2012, 02:39:37 PM »

Doing wrestling because you want to be famous is a bad idea.

You gotta love it. The guys who do the best at it are the ones who dreamed of being wwe champion since they were in grade school. As faggy as that seems those are the guys that succeed because its such a hard thing to do you gotta love it to do well at it. Im sure your bff Alberto has told you that.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #194 on: March 01, 2012, 03:43:48 PM »
It's a better career move than BB.
T

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2012, 05:01:03 PM »
steve, you should start a thread solelly about hanging around Dos Caras and how handsome Alberto Del Rio is in real life

seriously, saying that "Dos Caras" is a Legend is a understatement and ADR, well, i'm not a gay but seriously that is a good looking man

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2012, 05:05:30 PM »
steve, you should start a thread solelly about hanging around Dos Caras and how handsome Alberto Del Rio is in real life

seriously, saying that "Dos Caras" is a Legend is a understatement and ADR, well, i'm not a gay but seriously that is a good looking man

Steve just started watching wrestling when he moved to tampa and started working out at the same gym as all those fcw guys.

He has no clue who Dos Caras is or the history behind him or his legendary family.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2012, 05:07:52 PM »
Remember the last IFBB Pro who tried to make it in wrestling? Brakkus. :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2012, 05:09:30 PM »
Steve just started watching wrestling when he moved to tampa and started working out at the same gym as all those fcw guys.

He has no clue who Dos Caras is or the history behind him or his legendary family.

steve has a great attitude about learning though

seriously, i NEED more ADR stories!!!  he is the only WWE guy I could give two shits about.........the rest of the wrestlers I follow,well, none of you would know who they are cuz you don't watch old "World of Sport" DVD

god bless you Jon Cortez

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2012, 05:13:24 PM »
steve has a great attitude about learning though

seriously, i NEED more ADR stories!!!  he is the only WWE guy I could give two shits about.........the rest of the wrestlers I follow,well, none of you would know who they are cuz you don't watch old "World of Sport" DVD

god bless you Jon Cortez

Not a Daniel Bryan fan?

And to be perfectly honest Del Rio does nothing for me. I usually turn off the tv if im watching wrestling and he's on. He's on the verge of getting that "xpac heat" if you ask me.