Author Topic: since my delts are really under developed, what am i doing wrong?  (Read 109057 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: since my delts are really under developed, what am i doing wrong?
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2013, 12:10:27 AM »
Im not exactly a narrow guy ;D

We understand that you're not dj181'ish, but we would love to see those 'flawless' 60 pound side raises (no homo)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2013, 12:47:23 AM »
We understand that you're not dj181'ish, but we would love to see those 'flawless' 60 pound side raises (no homo)

I will....and will be posting videos of the following
60 pound dumbellside raises.  
25 wide grip chins from a dead hang...at a bw of 220 plus
700lb raw deadlift (no straps)

I've never posted pictures of my back before. It was my best bodypart at one time and its starting to take off again....stay tuned
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2013, 02:24:30 AM »

where's your pic stud?

oh yeah that's right, you won't post one

fyi, my structural width ain't that bad acutally

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2013, 05:13:47 AM »
where's your pic stud?

oh yeah that's right, you won't post one

fyi, my structural width ain't that bad acutally

There's not much to judge here, but I see we have at least 2 things in common: a good jawline & strong eyebrows. Most women appreciate these qualities.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2013, 09:21:26 AM »
I do my dumbell laterals with 60's, flawless form. standing military presses 225 for 10 reps, no leg drive..all the way to the top.
well you are a manley so have short levers

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2013, 09:23:20 AM »
Don't worry, you won't go to heaven

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6' 200lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2013, 09:26:48 AM »
I think there are much more serious hate crimes going on which society seems incapable of managing. Perhaps it all depends on one's perspective, huh?
i think law enforcement should shift attention from race hate crimes to bald hate crimes

after all, the rewards of being a handsome well endowed negro outweigh the negative side of hate crime by far

but what about being bald, there is no silver lining, there is no sunshine after the rain, there is no light after the darkness

there is only the voices of the damned

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #132 on: August 19, 2013, 09:42:59 AM »
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6' 200lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Settle down Anabolicmeltdown. The reason that I wrote this, is because heaven and hell are outdated concepts, invented to keep questioning people -like you- quite. More intelligent people know better, they accept the fact that we're incapable to explain everything around us.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, and for the record, I will never say something bad about someones family, never! You may think that I'm an anonymous asshole, then sure, go ahead, if it makes you feel better, more power to you  ::)
Sure buy me a plane ticket, that saves me a +/- 100 km ride ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2013, 09:43:51 AM »
Settle down Anabolicmeltdown. The reason I wrote that is because heaven and hell are outdated concepts, to keep questioning people -like you- quite.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, and for the record, I will never say something bad about someones family, never! You may think that I'm an anonymous asshole, then sure, go ahead, if it makes you feel better, more power to you  ::)
Sure buy me a plane ticket, that saves me a +/- 100 km ride ::)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you fell for it

oldest meme in the book

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you fell for it

oldest meme in the book

Sure, I feel but hurt, I will never recover from this  :'(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2013, 09:48:35 AM »
Sure, I feel but hurt, I will never recover from this  :'(
fucking trolled is what you should feel like  ;D

i butthurt flinstone a few times lately, i think he needs reconstrucive surgery of the rectum

he may not recover

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2013, 09:51:46 AM »
fucking trolled is what you should feel like  ;D

i butthurt flinstone a few times lately, i think he needs reconstrucive surgery of the rectum

he may not recover

You may be delusional to the max, but I'm glad that I made your day

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2013, 09:52:39 AM »
You may be delusional to the max, but I'm glad that I made your day
only a girl can make my day

IF she comments on my arms and how amazing they are

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2013, 02:50:48 PM »
well you are a manley so have short levers

I'm taller than you!
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2013, 02:53:01 PM »
I'm taller than you!
and i'm an astronaut

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2013, 02:56:01 PM »

- wishes he was black- check
- pays welfare to a fucking black- check
- pale, shitty skin that all the training in the world wont fix- check
-insulted me under a gimmick - check

you talk about banging  women yet your afraid to even talk shit to someone online using your real handle? lol do you think your fooling anyone here?
 baby steps bro ;D
l

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2013, 05:42:32 PM »
todays delt workout was typical

4 sets of seated military, 6-10 reps with 70kg (first set 10 reps and then less)

4 sets of seated dumbell press 6-10 reps 30kg

4 sets bent over dumbel raise about 8-10 reps 16kg then 14kg

4 sets of standing dumbel raise 8-12 reps 16kg then 14kg

4 sets chest on bench rear delt raises dumbels 8-12 reps with the 12kg ones

4 sets of delt machine with the cushions on the elbows to take the elbow joint and forearm out of the picture 8-12 reps

cut your sets in half.......perform 4 sets pressing movement.....4 sets bent over laterals......and 4 sets side laterals.....and call it good. 12 sets total. imho

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2013, 07:05:40 PM »
You seem to be all knowing when it comes to what I have or haven't earned. I will take your reply under advisement.

remember, we're monitoring you  ;D

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2013, 07:22:46 PM »
Agree with Wild Wille, solid advice

.  Less will usually give more in development and strength. Don't want to follow the bad example of doing 22-24 sets for delts, that PrimeMuscle had been doing. Only thing you will get is tired and reduce recovery abilities, giving way to colds and other ills. Not even for young guy's in their teens and early twenty's, let along an older gentlemen, like PrimeMuscle, approaching the bad side  of his 60's. 
F

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2013, 12:59:05 AM »
cut your sets in half.......perform 4 sets pressing movement.....4 sets bent over laterals......and 4 sets side laterals.....and call it good. 12 sets total. imho

Yesterday, I did only 6 sets with a squeeze on each rep.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2013, 02:06:51 AM »
ronnie and jay would train 5-6 days per week, jay was two times per day at his peak. HEAVY weights... 2 hours of cardio a day precontest. overtraining lol. I dont buy for one fucking minute dorian, with his obsessive personality built his physique 3 hours of training per week. no way in fuck
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2013, 02:09:50 AM »
ronnie and jay would train 5-6 days per week, jay was two times per day at his peak. HEAVY weights... 2 hours of cardio a day precontest. overtraining lol. I dont buy for one fucking minute dorian, with his obsessive personality built his physique 3 hours of training per week. no way in fuck

Dorian had an "obsessive personality"? Please elaborate on this.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2013, 06:22:03 AM »

This.

Overtraining...LOL!! Especially on gear!

Impossible to overtrain from a 40 minute delt workout...I don't care how many reps/sets you do. It's IMPOSSIBLE.

sexpert

« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2013, 08:27:56 AM »
Agree with Wild Wille, solid advice

.  Less will usually give more in development and strength. Don't want to follow the bad example of doing 22-24 sets for delts, that PrimeMuscle had been doing. Only thing you will get is tired and reduce recovery abilities, giving way to colds and other ills. Not even for young guy's in their teens and early twenty's, let along an older gentlemen, like PrimeMuscle, approaching the bad side  of his 60's. 
::) ::) ::) moron

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2013, 08:44:51 AM »
Over training: Not impossible, but probable.  Over training can be a catch phase; some can adapt more than others. But each of us has a personal limit to the stress allowed in workouts. And the full recovery time from workout to workout. If not fully recovered from the last workout, than the chance of over training is greatly increased. Making poor progress, or no progress at all, feel tired and each workout becomes more like a chore than something you are looking forward to...over training perhaps?

Giving top Pro's as an example (Coleman & Cutler), of any thing, is always a bad idea. If you were to record their every move, 24/7, you might find that it's quite different from what is printed or shown in a video on their training, foods they eat and actually workout time, and the weight used on exercises, in the gym. One true thing is that after any contest, reaching their peak BB'ing condition (which they can only hold for perhaps 3 or 4 days at the most), they are in a very poor degree of personal health...and will usually crash.  Both physically and mentally.

Good Luck
F