Author Topic: It's just Me MyDelts and I  (Read 33538 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: It's just Me MyDelts and I
« Reply #275 on: February 03, 2014, 07:44:16 AM »
bigmc is jacked? What photos are you looking at? Post them.

I apologize for nothing. I'll post a new pic on Monday.
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #276 on: February 03, 2014, 07:53:10 AM »
a

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #277 on: February 03, 2014, 08:08:28 AM »
More natural delts at 5 foot 5 and 150lbs

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #278 on: February 03, 2014, 08:23:08 AM »

Looks like that attention whoring Youtuber, forgot his name.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #279 on: February 03, 2014, 09:48:08 AM »
whats the point in blotching out the face bro show off your good looks

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: February 03, 2014, 11:39:45 AM »
whats the point in blotching out the face bro show off your good looks

Dude, the haters would spontaneously combust

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #281 on: February 03, 2014, 07:25:04 PM »
Musclemania may take urine samples but do you think they spend hundreds of dollers per competitor to run a drug test? I won musclemania as a teen and junior.

Zwick hit on you too....I remember you on ESPN...you were a great natural......

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #282 on: February 03, 2014, 07:39:13 PM »
Zwick hit on you too....I remember you on ESPN...you were a great natural......

Lou Zwick was married! He wasn't gay! >:(
a

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #283 on: February 04, 2014, 05:58:37 AM »
Lou Zwick was married! He wasn't gay! >:(

Lou was/is always worried about political correctness so by extension his marriage may not reveal his true orientation. He always was asking my how big my guns are now, what straight man phones up a young man at odd hours asking him how big his arms are lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #284 on: February 04, 2014, 10:24:37 AM »

natural like arms and delts full of acne

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #285 on: February 04, 2014, 10:29:19 AM »
Ironically I just came from a tattoo forum and a heterosexual guy was critiquing my physique....wow what a oppositely intending world we live in....(pm me for a translation of the humor)...btw I'm natural

Why do you have to keep reminding us that you're natural? We heard you the first time. You fucking forgetful mongoloid!  :D

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 04, 2014, 11:23:56 AM »
natural like arms and delts full of acne

Leave my beautiful acne alone, little man. Once I go on the sunbed it goes away. Now reply to my PM, you coward

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 04, 2014, 11:37:56 AM »
so is a chiropractor a Dr. or not?  :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2014, 11:41:14 AM »
Lou was/is always worried about political correctness so by extension his marriage may not reveal his true orientation. He always was asking my how big my guns are now, what straight man phones up a young man at odd hours asking him how big his arms are lol
Anybody remember the show on ESPN called American Muscle Magazine? Well it was run by a pervert of a man named Lou Zwick. And he had signed a new comer from Salinas, Ca. named Dennis Newman. He forced Newman down our throats every year and even  created the Musclemania show to display his young find. Well Newman was also his boytoy. Stories off Lou Zwick loving to have Newman put ice cubes into his asshole spread about Golds Venice like mad. years later lou tried the same thing with a huge teen bodybuilder named Paul Harvey. Harvey never entered the Musclemania but he did the nasty with this pig named Zwick. Zwick used to have a young Jeff Poulin to fuck around with too when Jeff was up and coming too. Another of Zwicks finds. So many finds. What a sick guy. just more of the great sport of bodybuilding.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 04, 2014, 07:24:03 PM »
Anybody remember the show on ESPN called American Muscle Magazine? Well it was run by a pervert of a man named Lou Zwick. And he had signed a new comer from Salinas, Ca. named Dennis Newman. He forced Newman down our throats every year and even  created the Musclemania show to display his young find. Well Newman was also his boytoy. Stories off Lou Zwick loving to have Newman put ice cubes into his asshole spread about Golds Venice like mad. years later lou tried the same thing with a huge teen bodybuilder named Paul Harvey. Harvey never entered the Musclemania but he did the nasty with this pig named Zwick. Zwick used to have a young Jeff Poulin to fuck around with too when Jeff was up and coming too. Another of Zwicks finds. So many finds. What a sick guy. just more of the great sport of bodybuilding.
\

fukk, I always regretted not going to venice and giving bodybuilding a serious try, but in retrospect I hear how exploited the good young bodybuilders were and I am thankful I never went.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 05, 2014, 01:45:25 AM »
\

fukk, I always regretted not going to venice and giving bodybuilding a serious try, but in retrospect I hear how exploited the good young bodybuilders were and I am thankful I never went.
at that age and full of hope, not being familiar with the shady industry is difficult to draw the line.. but all of them willingly participated

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 05, 2014, 06:38:22 AM »
Another great natural athlete:

Skip LiarCour.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 05, 2014, 11:30:41 AM »
at that age and full of hope, not being familiar with the shady industry is difficult to draw the line.. but all of them willingly participated

ya, tough to say. it's easy to say I'd punch out the loser, but when they are filling your head with dreams of sandows and Olympia's.  it's like all the pro hockey players that were exploited. you are still pretty much a kid in your early twenties and these predators are mature predators with great grasp on the psychology of it all.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: February 05, 2014, 12:27:46 PM »
ya, tough to say. it's easy to say I'd punch out the loser, but when they are filling your head with dreams of sandows and Olympia's.  it's like all the pro hockey players that were exploited. you are still pretty much a kid in your early twenties and these predators are mature predators with great grasp on the psychology of it all.
very astute observation...such is life on this planet..by the time you figure it out, IF you do, life has passed by.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: February 05, 2014, 02:22:37 PM »
very astute observation...such is life on this planet..by the time you figure it out, IF you do, life has passed by.

yup, I'll have about 1398090 regrets on my deathbead.   I always delayed gratification and life in general to prepare for the future.  now i'm almost 50 and thinking what a fukking waste of time my life has been.

regrets for things we have done are tempered with time
regrets for things we did not do are inconsolable

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: February 05, 2014, 02:25:54 PM »
yup, I'll have about 1398090 regrets on my deathbead.   I always delayed gratification and life in general to prepare for the future.  now i'm almost 50 and thinking what a fukking waste of time my life has been.

regrets for things we have done are tempered with time
regrets for things we did not do are inconsolable
do you understand now how it's done? by the time you filter through experiences and you connect the dots you already lived a god number of years .. the golden age of retirement is just an ideal sold to people .. what a sad deceiving world we live in

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2014, 02:35:07 PM »
I read the first couple pages and now this thread is up to 12. I'm not reading all that shit, is everyone still arguing about some dude who's got a half decent build? Lots of shitty genetics around here thinking juice is needed for that physique. And for the OP, yeah we get your natural. Dont worry I didnt mistake you for on juice. Decent build but your delts wouldnt be so round like someone on gear if you actually dropped to 6%. You're lean , really good shape, but not that lean

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: February 05, 2014, 02:40:12 PM »
do you understand now how it's done? by the time you filter through experiences and you connect the dots you already lived a god number of years .. the golden age of retirement is just an ideal sold to people .. what a sad deceiving world we live in

yup,  it would be differnet if we remembered these lessons next time around, but it's a rare soul that does.  what an amazing advantage it would be to have that knowledge next time around.  maybe that's why the elite have such a huge control over us. even those who do remember as kids have it drilled out of our consciousness with fluoride, heavy metals, aspartame, etc. by the time they are 3-4

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 11, 2014, 01:00:55 PM »
Already told you fatty, in a week or so.

hey wolfox

where is your pic
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 11, 2014, 01:14:00 PM »
Just fyi its hella gay requesting photos from another man.

But be patient my toilet cleaning friend, soon...

another liar

can anyone say wheres my biceps gone
T