Author Topic: RIP Serge Nubret - 04-19-11  (Read 48968 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: RIP Serge Nubret - 04-19-11
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2011, 09:19:33 PM »
He wrote it.  Serge knew some English and could be fairly detailed like that when he wanted.  He tended away from wordiness because it seemed he felt he shouldn't have to repeat himself, so he'd usually answer a question with "I already said this", etc.

Maybe he was mad because it made him realize that not everyone was hanging on every word he wrote and said.  But his stories about 7 pounds of horsemeat, etc. probably didn't help the situation.

Whatever, RIP to the Great Serge.  I wish his final few years were better.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2011, 01:52:19 AM »
You really think Nubret wrote this himself?
He was on many forums 3 years ago, including here on getbig. Check it out:-
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=109977.0

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2011, 02:06:45 AM »
I don't understand why it's so hard to determine whether or not foul play was involved?  You'd think France was mars or something? ???

Any truth to the rumors?

???

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2011, 03:13:32 PM »
Do vegas area prisons have work-release programs in France?

Raymon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2011, 04:10:08 PM »
Serge was a friend and a GREAT guy knew him back in the day.He lived the dream one of the few who could say that in all truth.God bless him and all he loved.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2011, 09:19:28 PM »
I don't understand why it's so hard to determine whether or not foul play was involved?  You'd think France was mars or something? ???

Any truth to the rumors?

???

The issue was brought up by some of Serge's oldest friends.

I don't know why it seems so hard to determine whether something irregular happened.  I suppose because stuff like this is up to the cops, and if the cops are unaware, incompetent, in cahoots or just plain unconcerned or uninvolved for whatever reason, then the victim is simply S.O.L., twice over.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2011, 12:34:01 AM »

The issue was brought up by some of Serge's oldest friends.

I don't know why it seems so hard to determine whether something irregular happened.  I suppose because stuff like this is up to the cops, and if the cops are unaware, incompetent, in cahoots or just plain unconcerned or uninvolved for whatever reason, then the victim is simply S.O.L., twice over.

Just seems weird, here in the US they'd do an autopsy in the first couple days if there was even a question, and we'd have a quick answer to whether or not anything fishy went on.  :-\

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2011, 08:53:21 AM »
Just seems weird, here in the US they'd do an autopsy in the first couple days if there was even a question, and we'd have a quick answer to whether or not anything fishy went on.  :-\

I totally agree.  But Serge's daughter is supposedly very skilled with things medically, so it makes me wonder whether an autopsy would reveal anything to begin with.  And despite the alarm from Serge's closest friends, those that knew him best, there hasn't even been any meaningful investigation during the entire period - or any investigation at all that I'm aware of.

It is frustrating, especially since the family had chosen to ignore all Serge's fans and other concerned people, while the bogus paragraph that was posted on the website was supposed to suffice (it basically said "Serge is incapacitated and therefore we are suspending the site").  

Removing the content from his site appeared to be a hidden dig of some sort, because most reasonable people would agree that either preserving the site or even adding content would be a more appropriate gesture at a time like that.  The implied psychology behind that move is chilling.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 01, 2011, 10:20:47 AM »
I totally agree.  But Serge's daughter is supposedly very skilled with things medically, so it makes me wonder whether an autopsy would reveal anything to begin with.  And despite the alarm from Serge's closest friends, those that knew him best, there hasn't even been any meaningful investigation during the entire period - or any investigation at all that I'm aware of.

It is frustrating, especially since the family had chosen to ignore all Serge's fans and other concerned people, while the bogus paragraph that was posted on the website was supposed to suffice (it basically said "Serge is incapacitated and therefore we are suspending the site").  

Removing the content from his site appeared to be a hidden dig of some sort, because most reasonable people would agree that either preserving the site or even adding content would be a more appropriate gesture at a time like that.  The implied psychology behind that move is chilling.

Scary, and good points!  Thanks for the info!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2011, 08:02:26 PM »
Scary, and good points!  Thanks for the info!

Thanks to you, bro, for keeping this out there.  It's important.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #160 on: May 02, 2011, 12:36:42 PM »
incredible

$

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #161 on: May 02, 2011, 01:29:07 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 02, 2011, 01:51:15 PM »
I would lick his abs....yes its gay but so what?..his abs were incredible :D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: May 02, 2011, 07:24:14 PM »
I would lick his abs....yes its gay but so what?..his abs were incredible :D

You are a man, correct?  What you just said quoted above is beyond queeeeeeer.  Why in the fuck would any real man even say what you said even in jest (that means as a joke)?  Turn in  your dick right now, Malibu Barbie.  Talk about having a sensitive finding yourself moment, you take the wang, kid.  Next thing you know you'll be bitching about monthly cramps and shoving tampons up your ass.   Or do you refer to it as your mangina or manhole?  Gross. 

Fuck that noise.

Call you mother and tell her you're about to bend your gender, I'm sure she's gonna be sooooooooooooo proud. 

FTN.  Again.

Raymon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: May 02, 2011, 10:00:28 PM »
Serge did a lot of films and was a kool guy.We went clubing a few nites back in the day and he just loved VAGINA would often shower with two females just for kicks.One of the real good guys.RIP my friend.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2011, 01:22:20 AM »
X2
Arnold who?!
I agree, Serge was so much better than Arnold. this to me is a Quality Physique.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2011, 08:18:00 AM »
I agree, Serge was so much better than Arnold. this to me is a Quality Physique.

Why do you hate Arnold hate so much?  ??? ???
D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #167 on: May 03, 2011, 08:33:32 AM »
Why do you hate Arnold hate so much?  ??? ???
I donīt "HATE" him.. i fucking hate that people think he is "The best in Everything" Look at "IRON AGE FORUM" itīs pathetic. If you say anything negative you get banned by Bob "the Knob" scalise because you have all the ass licking sneaks in Iron Age Forum, in fact "Hench" alias "TRAPS"(in Iron Age) slags this Forum down all the time and then comes here and sneaks into Getbig because Iron age is full of old fucking farts.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2011, 08:45:48 AM »
I donīt "HATE" him.. i fucking hate that people think he is "The best in Everything" Look at "IRON AGE FORUM" itīs pathetic. If you say anything negative you get banned by Bob "the Knob" scalise because you have all the ass licking sneaks in Iron Age Forum, in fact "Hench" alias "TRAPS"(in Iron Age) slags this Forum down all the time and then comes here and sneaks into Getbig because Iron age is full of old fucking farts.

Never even heard of that site.  ??? I only visit GB.
D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2011, 08:50:58 AM »

You are a man, correct?  What you just said quoted above is beyond queeeeeeer.  Why in the fuck would any real man even say what you said even in jest (that means as a joke)?  Turn in  your dick right now, Malibu Barbie.  Talk about having a sensitive finding yourself moment, you take the wang, kid.  Next thing you know you'll be bitching about monthly cramps and shoving tampons up your ass.   Or do you refer to it as your mangina or manhole?  Gross. 

Fuck that noise.

Call you mother and tell her you're about to bend your gender, I'm sure she's gonna be sooooooooooooo proud. 

FTN.  Again.

you are really taking a stupid joke too seriously..maybe the comment I said in complete jest caused an awakening inside you?....maybe YOU are the one who finally found yourself fagboy???

It was just a stupid jest...don't be dick

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #170 on: May 03, 2011, 08:51:31 AM »
Never even heard of that site.  ??? I only visit GB.
You aint missing much. Bunch of Dickheads.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: May 03, 2011, 02:11:16 PM »
You aint missing much. Bunch of Dickheads.

Ha ha, if thats the case why do you keep joining under different identities? First you said Shawn Perrine had banned you a few weeks ago and you lambasted him for it and now you are saying this Bob guy has banned you. How many identities did you have on that "site full of dickheads"  lol.
You must be a glutton for punishment. :D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: May 03, 2011, 06:30:52 PM »
you are really taking a stupid joke too seriously..maybe the comment I said in complete jest caused an awakening inside you?....maybe YOU are the one who finally found yourself fagboy???

It was just a stupid jest...don't be dick

Okay...Then don't pretend to be a fag. Thx! ;)  And for the record, you wouldn't stand a chance in a battle of wits, kid. ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2011, 01:53:30 AM »
Ha ha, if thats the case why do you keep joining under different identities? First you said Shawn Perrine had banned you a few weeks ago and you lambasted him for it and now you are saying this Bob guy has banned you. How many identities did you have on that "site full of dickheads"  lol.
You must be a glutton for punishment. :D
Fuck me itīs Big Al..i was not in the site again. I wrote afterwards to someone who told me it was Bob the Knob + Shaun Perrine. anyway "BIG AL" i think i know who you are on Iron Age.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2011, 04:59:48 AM »
Fuck me itīs Big Al..i was not in the site again. I wrote afterwards to someone who told me it was Bob the Knob + Shaun Perrine. anyway "BIG AL" i think i know who you are on Iron Age.

Sorry I thought you meant you'd been banned twice. I've never been a member on ironage as I dont think i'd last long. Been reading it most days for about 10 years tho, dont have to be a member for that...   :D Seems to be the same 1% who post mostly.
It has great stuff from my time, 1970's and 80's. I do know that a few of the administrators had a falling out a couple of years ago and some of them left to form another site.  Dont know if that sites still on the go but i'm surprised Ironage survived its key members leaving like they did.  So ur not the only one who falls out with them ;D