Author Topic: Which group do i join, Team Nazzer, Team Squad?  (Read 4231 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Which group do i join, Team Nazzer, Team Squad?
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2008, 01:17:36 PM »
That pic is gayer then shit....I am ashamed of it big time....Im sorry to all those that had to be exposed to the gayness of that pic.....To all those reading this, i have a confession to make....Im the guy in the black shirt...I am bisexual but have gotten married and left the gay sex behind me...

As i tell you this, im scared and paranoid that the govt is watching and will use this information to destroy me....i have schizoaffective disorder and in my past i have had problems with the gay issue.....

I want to thank panda for bringing this pic up to the attention of the GetBig audience and now i can rest easy knowing that you my brothers, now know the truth....

homosexuality is hated on this board and i know why...its pretty sickening...lots of shame in homosexuality and i use to make it widely known that i was bi...Now i dont tell people about my sexuality until now.....

I live in alabama now and homophobia and racial tension is high here....I feel so confined that i have to watch my behaviour around my wifes family.....If i get too hyper or anything i get self conscience...My brother inlaw says he thinks im a little gay....He is super homophobic....

Ive read this board for a few years now, and gotten to know a few of you from your posts....This is a great board because of the ownings....I didnt realize that until now....

NOW LET THE ONSLAUGHT OF OWNINGS BEGIN....If i cant handle the crap people spill on the internet, then i do not have much luck in life do i....

Ofcourse, being honest might not be a good idea and break down the facade and hypocrisy on Getbig....No one cares about honesty, thats why the right man for this country will not get elected....Also by saying all this i might be confirming my own delusions of grandeur that anyone really cares at all....

hi blutwiol  ::)
T

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2008, 01:35:17 PM »
Epic sepia tones

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2008, 12:20:29 PM »
Ive been noticing the surge of different teams on GetBig and considering joining one of teams that have left their mark on the bodybuilding world....Before i affililiate myself with any of these teams, i need more information on where they stand on many issues....Are they dems or repubs, do they use machines or free weights...From the interview of Nasser i can assume that the gentelmen from his team use free weights....See this type of information is very useful, plus any other issues on the table....

Also is there more then two groups? i have seen small surges in other groups surfacing in the almighty GetBig universe and before i commit, i need to know of all the groups, so i can make an educated wise decision on which to join....Also if at all possible i would like to know if there are initiations and what pledge would i be making....

Any help that can be given in this regard would be very beneficial....I want to make my stay here at GetBig one worth remembering that i can look back on and think, that i made an impact, i made a difference....thank you....
1st thing is if youre not a gimmick then delete youre account and get a better name ...

2nd by that post i would say you should join team uk gold..
p

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 02:04:12 AM »
Join none of them - be your own man and walk alone. Anyone who joins a group is a sheep - be a leader, not a follower.

Well said