Author Topic: Did the Mentzer brothers go potato all because Mike lost a show?  (Read 2080 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Did the Mentzer brothers go potato all because Mike lost a show?
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2023, 03:35:21 AM »
Mentzer was Salieri.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2023, 06:25:59 AM »
Having to win a bodybuilding show so a man doesn’t wind up a lunatic is pathetic.

Mentzer was Salieri
Q

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2023, 06:48:16 AM »
 Arnold did not lie about his fathers funeral. Just lied about the facts. He couldn't make the long flight. His doctors ordered was to not fly. He had recently broken his knee and was in a cast. That long of a flight would have caused blood clots to form ( blood already thick from steroids) and it was a danger to him. So he did not go because of that. NOT because he was focused on training.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2023, 07:20:01 AM »
Ordinary people also went nuts due to the 1980 Olympia. Think about it, it was 40 years ago and (some) people still care about it. Like on getbig.

Arnold was and is special. His whole life story is amazing. BUT when he gives these "willpower" lectures does he not know you can't really change your personality? We aren't a blank page book when we are born. Even today when friends complain about another person I ask, "is he going to change?"

I thought Mentzer was amazing as a kid, how he went against the grain but even then I knew he was missing something by advocating once every 2 weeks training. Or that eating an apple was enough to add another pounbd of muscle, it something like that, can't remember the exact details.

Dorian said what went wrong with him after his career. Clinical depression. He turned to drugs like so many do, like I myself have done. But these psychedelics have a tendency to turn out people a certain way. There's a theory they were banned because people went all anti-war due to this class of drugs. Maybe there is something to it. We have a couple of people on here who changed due to psychedelics. If stimulants had stayed almost over the counter like they were things might have turned out different in society in some aspects. Perhaps radically different.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2023, 07:34:07 AM »
Why have you stopped posting under your HikingRobert account?

Not me.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2023, 07:36:03 AM »
He's right though. 911 was an inside job. The more you look into it the more obvious it becomes. Where's the plane in the attached Pentagon footage?

Regarding the Holocaust, why the need to constantly remind people under threat of prison to accept everything said about it? Why all these museums everywhere? Why are there few Holodomor museums? Why do Jews deny or minimize their involvement in the Holodomor? Many more Christian Caucasians died in WW2 than Jews. But why so few museums for these victims? If you look into Hitler and Churchill you find out they may have been Rothschild agents. Hitler had some Jewish heritage as well.

It seems to me WW1 and WW2 were Brother Wars with the agenda to kill off as many Caucasians in Europe as possible. The Holocaust was then used to create sympathy for Jews so they could create Israel. And to this day the Holocaust is used as a weapon against Caucausians so they can't criticize Jews about anything. If Jews talk about flooding Europe with Africans they can't be criticized because that would be an Anti-Semitic act.

Yes and the Reptoids are to blame. 😆

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2023, 07:36:51 AM »
Arnold totally owned his feeble mind. I have never seen another athlete, bodybuilding or beauty pageant competitor ever meltdown as big as Mentzer after a loss.

methzer was mentally weak. He simply just didn't have it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2023, 08:42:50 AM »
I don't think so, sir. In fact, I think he's a cop. Maybe not L.A.P.D., but he's definitely a badge.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2023, 10:28:42 AM »
Mentzer letting 5th sink in

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2023, 10:56:41 AM »

i=KvQPE_exWcdrHWv_

I do kinda enjoy Mike and Ray big dicking the German fella in this. The flex at 5:35 - 5:53 is wonderful, "Mike, let's go to second cigarette please, I don't have $200/hr pay if we get late", and Mike putting him on the pay no mind list.

I'd like to imagine Ray and Mike retiring to a pair of threadbare ez-chairs (probably in brown corduroy) to laugh about how they fucked over that guy that day. "Did you see his face when I reached for the third cigarette? A Marlboro never tasted better.....".

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2023, 10:57:47 AM »
I'd like to imagine Ray and Mike retiring to a pair of threadbare ez-chairs (probably in brown corduroy) to laugh about how they fucked over that guy that day. "Did you see his face when I reached for the third cigarette? A Marlboro never tasted better.....".

Powerful visual!

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2023, 01:10:13 PM »
If Arnold hadn't won 1980 im sure Mentzer wouldn't have gone Potato

But he did. Even if Arnold hadn't competed methzer would've still come 4th. Either way methzer would have a breakdown that he never recovered from.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2023, 02:34:54 PM »
He's right though. 911 was an inside job. The more you look into it the more obvious it becomes. Where's the plane in the attached Pentagon footage?

Regarding the Holocaust, why the need to constantly remind people under threat of prison to accept everything said about it? Why all these museums everywhere? Why are there few Holodomor museums? Why do Jews deny or minimize their involvement in the Holodomor? Many more Christian Caucasians died in WW2 than Jews. But why so few museums for these victims? If you look into Hitler and Churchill you find out they may have been Rothschild agents. Hitler had some Jewish heritage as well.

It seems to me WW1 and WW2 were Brother Wars with the agenda to kill off as many Caucasians in Europe as possible. The Holocaust was then used to create sympathy for Jews so they could create Israel. And to this day the Holocaust is used as a weapon against Caucausians so they can't criticize Jews about anything. If Jews talk about flooding Europe with Africans they can't be criticized because that would be an Anti-Semitic act.

Good post
A lot of truth in what you said.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2023, 12:13:42 AM »
But he did. Even if Arnold hadn't competed methzer would've still come 4th. Either way methzer would have a breakdown that he never recovered from.
He was already crazy with his 800 calorie diet, meth use and all night cardio sessions while listening to Ayn Rand lectures. It wasn't going to take much to send him over the edge.