Author Topic: Did the Mentzer brothers go potato all because Mike lost a show?  (Read 2124 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Did the Mentzer brothers go potato all because Mike lost a show?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2023, 12:37:02 PM »
No lie. Just a story.

It’s funny to watch you condemn Mentzer, and then rush to defend a very dishonest Arnold 😂

Arnold embarrassed himself in front of the world...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2023, 02:13:34 PM »
Has anyone seen Rmj11 ? ? 

🤣

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2023, 02:48:04 PM »
Im glad you know what the clown was thinking...
He's a demturd at heart and a loud mouth who said what he said, he can handle the backlash. (The rapist)...
He's got no right telling anyone to do anything...

So you defy medical science and think the pandemic was fake? OK  🙄

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2023, 02:48:46 PM »
It’s funny to watch you condemn Mentzer, and then rush to defend a very dishonest Arnold 😂

Arnold embarrassed himself in front of the world...

Arnold is an entertainer. He doesn't take himself that seriously. But you're too dense to see that.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2023, 02:49:23 PM »

🤣

Has anyone seen you?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2023, 02:52:17 PM »
Has anyone seen you?

Arnold: “You can’t get 250 grams of protein from 10 steaks...  that why I take my special protein powder. Concentrated. 80% protein... pow. it makes my biceps pop.”

LOL. Pathetic.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2023, 03:03:30 PM »
Arnold is an entertainer. He doesn't take himself that seriously. But you're too dense to see that.

Too dense? 😂😂😃

There was NOTHING entertaining about Arnold on the Apprentice. Nothing. It was a disaster.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2023, 03:04:18 PM »
The intrinsic undercurrent of Mike Mentzer's potato had always resided within him. Cognizant of the relentless erosion of his non-potato faculties, the 1980 Olympia provided a pretext to ascribe all forthcoming conduct, which he foresaw unfolding in the years to come, to that singular event.  :P

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2023, 03:06:18 PM »
Too dense? 😂😂😃

There was NOTHING entertaining about Arnold on the Apprentice. Nothing. It was a disaster.

And as I stated it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It's just a tv show. Stop getting so triggered.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2023, 03:07:04 PM »
Arnold: “You can’t get 250 grams of protein from 10 steaks...  that why I take my special protein powder. Concentrated. 80% protein... pow. it makes my biceps pop.”

LOL. Pathetic.

Yet you fell for it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2023, 03:11:31 PM »
Yet you fell for it.

Arnold’s Celebrity Apprentice = worst ratings ever 😂

What the fuck was Arnold rambling about?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2023, 03:39:22 PM »
Whether you like him or hate him, you have to admit that Arnold has lived life like no other. And it's due to a combination of drive, ambition,  intelligence,  and charm. Arnold would've been great at anything.  He was a millionaire before Pumping Iron because of his business and real estate interests.

Trying to compare yourself or compete with a person like Arnold is going to lead to failure about 100% of the time.

Everybody kissed his ass back in the 70's when bodybuilding was limited to Venice Beach and there were only a few dozen bodybuilders of any note. He was the party and they were all along for the ride. As he left bodybuilding behind (somewhat) and reached greater success in film and attempting to break into Hollywood is when they all lost their shit over 1980. All of em. Their big mistake, especially Mike, was thinking he was going to be the "next Arnold" and realizing it was never going to happen.

And being in the right place at the right time

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2023, 03:50:59 PM »
Poor Arnold.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2023, 03:54:52 PM »
Poor Arnold.

He shrugged it off and carried on. No biggie.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2023, 03:55:41 PM »
Arnold’s Celebrity Apprentice = worst ratings ever 😂

What the fuck was Arnold rambling about?

Yet he didn't end his career.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2023, 06:04:11 PM »

🤣

Yeah seen him and his mother sucking cocks at the local truck stop recently. Two aids riddled whores.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2023, 06:11:21 PM »
Yeah seen him and his mother sucking cocks at the local truck stop recently. Two aids riddled whores.

You didn't complain at the time. In fact you very much enjoyed it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2023, 06:11:43 PM »

🤣

Anybody know why he did Bobby Lupo?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2023, 06:35:08 PM »
I was a fan of Yates in his bodybuilding days. Straight to the point, no nonsense, hard working and very determined guy. He then retired from bodybuilding and was ill for a long time, mostly from the huge amounts of drugs he was on. He kind of disappeared for a few years then rumours began to circulate that Yates was out seen partying in clubs and whatnot. Midlife crisis I think. He did all those mind alternating drugs which destroyed the Yates I had admired by becoming this hippy dippy "we are all one" new age conspiracy theorist. He now believes that 911 was an inside job and that the lolocaust..I mean..the holocaust didn't happen.

He now contradicts a lot what he had stated back in his bodybuilding days. He calls his training system DYHIT when back in the day he actually never called it hit. He's jumping on the methzer band wagon to make money from his bodybuilding legacy. Nothing wrong with that since he's going to milk that until the day he dies because, like methzer before him, what else does he have? Like methzer, he has no real qualifications so he makes money by selling his own line of supplments which he rebrands now and again (Dorian Yates approved, DY Nutrition, Shadowline) and gives out personal training/seminars. He released his autobiography in recent years which tells the same story about his bodybuilding career like it did in a warrior's story. Yawn...heard it all before.

Now he doesn't even train because of the injuries he sustained by listening to that no good crack pot methzer. Dorian gets easily sucked in by these types of goons and it cost him.

In my early 20's, Dorian was my idol. Yes, it is lulzy, but he was my favorite bodybuilder, and after reading Warrior's Story, I viewed him as an underdog that made something of himself against odds, which is what he actually did. Although, thankfully, I was not destined to be an IFBB pro-bodybuilder, I loved the gym, and the book inspired me to train hard.

However, in the past decade, I grew very tired of him after seeing him in various interviews saying the same stuff over and over. I tend to have a dim view on people who habitually use drugs and indulge in eastern mysticism and hippy mumbo jumbo. I view them as people who cannot face the world as it is, with all of its unpleasantness and unfairness. So they choose to get high and dismiss much of what is consequential in this world. That's why you'll hear some talk of "energy" and "vibrations".

I realized he is not good at training others. Everyone featured in videos training at his gym were put through the exact same routines he used for himself, which shows he doesn't care or know how to individualize training. And his reasoning for only one set to failure being better than multiple sets not done to failure, with a rep or two in reserve, which is the same as Mentzer's, is flawed. Although it can work, it has not been proven to be better.

I don't think Dorian is a bad guy though. I just grew tired of him. I do think he showed some decent self reflection in some interviews, which is something I highly respect in people.

I tend to get fatigued from nearly all celebrities or well-known people in any niche. I even grew tired of seeing and hearing about John Meadows even though he seemed like a good guy. Mike O'hearn is yet another man whose mere mention makes me feel fatigued (I also hate him).

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2023, 08:12:35 PM »
He now believes that 911 was an inside job and that the lolocaust..I mean..the holocaust didn't happen.
He's right though. 911 was an inside job. The more you look into it the more obvious it becomes. Where's the plane in the attached Pentagon footage?

Regarding the Holocaust, why the need to constantly remind people under threat of prison to accept everything said about it? Why all these museums everywhere? Why are there few Holodomor museums? Why do Jews deny or minimize their involvement in the Holodomor? Many more Christian Caucasians died in WW2 than Jews. But why so few museums for these victims? If you look into Hitler and Churchill you find out they may have been Rothschild agents. Hitler had some Jewish heritage as well.

It seems to me WW1 and WW2 were Brother Wars with the agenda to kill off as many Caucasians in Europe as possible. The Holocaust was then used to create sympathy for Jews so they could create Israel. And to this day the Holocaust is used as a weapon against Caucausians so they can't criticize Jews about anything. If Jews talk about flooding Europe with Africans they can't be criticized because that would be an Anti-Semitic act.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2023, 10:06:58 PM »
You didn't complain at the time. In fact you very much enjoyed it.

Why have you stopped posting under your HikingRobert account?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2023, 12:55:44 AM »
"From 1985 - 1990 it would be a string of arrests and hospital commitments. "

Yeah, my favorite story is of methzer running into a bank then hiding under one of the desks because he thought Arnold had sent assassins after him. He was arrested and taken to the loony bin after that incident. So much for this "productive genuis" 😆 🤣 😂
Arnold totally owned his feeble mind. I have never seen another athlete, bodybuilding or beauty pageant competitor ever meltdown as big as Mentzer after a loss.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2023, 02:07:03 AM »
Arnold totally owned his feeble mind. I have never seen another athlete, bodybuilding or beauty pageant competitor ever meltdown as big as Mentzer after a loss.

WE GET IT.

That pageant was 43 years ago.

Move on with your life.

Oh wait,  just start another thread about Mentzer with a gimmick account 🙄

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2023, 02:25:08 AM »
If Arnold hadn't won 1980 im sure Mentzer wouldn't have gone Potato
Q

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2023, 03:09:16 AM »
If Arnold hadn't won 1980 im sure Mentzer wouldn't have gone Potato

Having to win a bodybuilding show so a man doesn’t wind up a lunatic is pathetic.