Author Topic: Chris Matthews takes on conservative group, calls them Frauds  (Read 3494 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Chris Matthews takes on conservative group, calls them Frauds
« on: August 07, 2009, 01:44:34 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Chris Matthews takes on conservative group, calls them Frauds
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 03:12:03 PM »
Is this before or after the thrill in his leg for Barry the Fraud, left him.
L

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 10:55:21 PM »

So the best you have is that conservative groups are telling their people to attend these events?  Seriously?  That's all you have? 

Weak at best, try again.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 06:43:42 AM »
Is this before or after the thrill in his leg for Barry the Fraud, left him.
So the best you have is that conservative groups are telling their people to attend these events?  Seriously?  That's all you have? 

Weak at best, try again.

This is one of the nuggets of truth coming out, one of the things the insurance companies are pushing for eliminating state regulation of health insurance companies. That's their version of reformderegulation of health insurance companies. If people fall for this bullshit like they did with the Enron crowd, history will repeat itself. Then all the money you guys stole from those poor grandmothers in California" that the Enron scumbags laughed about will instead be, all those stupid suckers you got to back us at the town halls, then dumped when they got sick. The mf-ers are already smirking at the ignorant fools they're using, and will still be snickering and laughing as they step on bodies on their way to the bank.

hey but nice comeback "Weak at best, try again"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 08:11:37 AM »
Those big bad Enron guys.waaaaaaaaaa who gave as much money to Dems as repubs. Ur right Blacken, Dems only wanna help people because they feel bad...big bad republicans only wanna fuck over granmdmothers. Ahhhh so so bad..big bad republicans. Ur an idiot.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 08:21:25 AM »
Those big bad Enron guys.waaaaaaaaaa who gave as much money to Dems as repubs. Ur right Blacken, Dems only wanna help people because they feel bad...big bad republicans only wanna fuck over granmdmothers. Ahhhh so so bad..big bad republicans. Ur an idiot.

YOU WROTE THIS POST AND I'M THE IDIOT

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 08:22:36 AM »

At least you admit it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 08:24:01 AM »

How old are u....do u have any idea how politics works in the US.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 08:42:46 AM »
How old are u....do u have any idea how politics works in the US.

I think he does. That's probably why he voted for Obama, ...to bring change to the way politics is done.  :D
w

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 08:45:54 AM »

AGAIN YOU POST THIS AND ASK ME HOW OLD I AM

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 08:54:11 AM »
I think he does. That's probably why he voted for Obama, ...to bring change to the way politics is done.  :D
LOL you mean bring chicago politics to the forefront...YA thats the kinda of change everyone wanted...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 09:59:01 AM »

Your record's been skipping for too long.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 07:11:17 PM »

Obama has done no such thing. To use the words of a former NFL football coach, "Barack Obama is who we thought he was", that being: A typical, tax-and-spend, left-wing, union-palm-greasing, liberal.

He promised transparency, yet rammed a $800-billion stimulus bill through without he (or his buddies) actually reading the contents.

He cried for honesty in government; yet, we've lost count of how many tax cheats are in his administration.

He bleated about "bipartisanship"; yet, when the GOP tries to bring its ideas to the table, he oh-so-politely reminds them that he won the election.

And, he preaches about responsibility and accountability. But, he can't blame Bush fast enough, when one of his screwball ideas crashes and burns, jurting our economy even more.

Change, my behind!!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 05:47:12 AM »
Obama has done no such thing. To use the words of a former NFL football coach, "Barack Obama is who we thought he was", that being: A typical, tax-and-spend, left-wing, union-palm-greasing, liberal.

He promised transparency, yet rammed a $800-billion stimulus bill through without he (or his buddies) actually reading the contents.

He cried for honesty in government; yet, we've lost count of how many tax cheats are in his administration.

He bleated about "bipartisanship"; yet, when the GOP tries to bring its ideas to the table, he oh-so-politely reminds them that he won the election.

And, he preaches about responsibility and accountability. But, he can't blame Bush fast enough, when one of his screwball ideas crashes and burns, jurting our economy even more.

Change, my behind!!!

GOP tries to bring its ideas THE GOP HAS NO IDEAS,LETS SEE ONE OF THEIR IDEAS WAS PALIN AS VP ,NOW THATS WHO I WANT DOING MY THINKING FOR ME

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 07:13:46 AM »
How about the idea of the govt getting the hell out of my bedroom, wallet, operating room, doctors' office, mechanics' shop, internet, etc?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 07:30:15 AM »
How about the idea of the govt getting the hell out of my bedroom, wallet, operating room, doctors' office, mechanics' shop, internet, etc?

FUNNY YOU BRING UP BEDROOMS YOUR RIGHTWING NUTJOBS ARE ALWAYS WORRIED WHAT THE GAY PEOPLE ARE DOING

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 07:54:45 AM »
GOP tries to bring its ideas THE GOP HAS NO IDEAS,LETS SEE ONE OF THEIR IDEAS WAS PALIN AS VP ,NOW THATS WHO I WANT DOING MY THINKING FOR ME

JockTheGlide Ver. 2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 08:06:08 AM »
FUNNY YOU BRING UP BEDROOMS YOUR RIGHTWING NUTJOBS ARE ALWAYS WORRIED WHAT THE GAY PEOPLE ARE DOING

And you are worried what i do with my income, my investments, my consumer choices, my energy use, who I hire and fire, what guns I own, etc.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 03:29:30 PM »
JockTheGlide Ver. 2

HA HA THATS FUNNY, IF YOUR A MORON

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 03:31:48 PM »
HA HA THATS FUNNY, IF YOUR A MORON

It's you're not your.  Quite funny since YOU'RE calling someone a moron.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 12:46:28 AM »

Change, my behind!!!

:o You change your own behind! If I wanted to change poopy diapers all day, ...I would have had a few kids!
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 06:19:09 AM »
No one will see failure Mathews views.His ratings are a joke.He is talking to himself.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 06:28:40 AM »
No one will see failure Mathews views.His ratings are a joke.He is talking to himself.

:o  Billy, is that how YOU determine right from wrong, fact from fiction... based on ratings?

psst: You do know that neither 30 Rock, nor Desperate Housewives are real don't you? There's no Wisteria Lane
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 08:46:32 AM »
:o  Billy, is that how YOU determine right from wrong, fact from fiction... based on ratings?

psst: You do know that neither 30 Rock, nor Desperate Housewives are real don't you? There's no Wisteria Lane

The reason NO ONE watches Mathews is because HE SUCKS!!!The reason NO ONE watches OLberman and Maddow is because THEY SUCK!!!!!They are no talent idiots who would have NOTHING to talk about if it werent for Rush and Palin.

By the way,Olberman wants Beck fired for calling Obama a racist,yet he called Bush a racist numerous times.THATS why no one watches them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 08:59:36 AM »
By the way,Olberman wants Beck fired for calling Obama a racist,yet he called Bush a racist numerous times.

Link, please.