Author Topic: Obama is COMPLETELY useless to this country...  (Read 2032 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama is COMPLETELY useless to this country...
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 08:17:54 AM »
putin knows he has the upper hand here,not much the u.s. can do,even if a repub was in charge

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 08:22:52 AM »
I agree......sorry but you can all hate me but I kind of what to see their military in action. I want to see if they're any better then in 2008.
L

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 08:49:00 AM »

So...what do you think Obama should do if you're so smart????

if the left taught us anything during 2000-2008 its that we don't have to answer this question.  We just get to make pointless, baseless accusations about him while not knowing much about whats going on there in the first place.  the funny thing is now that we have a Democratic president all we hear from the left is how unfair it is.  stop whining.  it's not like we accused him of blowing up the twin towers and killing 2,000 Americans on purpose.....to get oil.....that we never got. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2014, 08:55:11 AM »
and for the record you will for the most part NEVER hear me criticize a President over foreign affairs.  I simply don't believe that I'm privy to the information he has at his fingertips to make his decision one way or the other.  I'm always of the assumption that its in the Presidents best interest to make sure the US is safe and that any military endeavor is founded.  I may be wrong, but I will freely admit that I don't know the first God damn thing about whats happening over there.  and neither does anyone on here.  everyone is simply guessing......again. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2014, 08:55:52 AM »
How come the smartest president ever can't figure a way out of this....or Libya, or Syria, or Afghanistan. How come he has no power to solve the Israeli/Palestine question. He has no answer for Iranian nukes......this is your best, smartest, coolest guy ever. He has solved nothing and now people are supposed to vote for Biden or Hil....a second tier squad? They're hacks compared to Obama right? Seconds after Stalin died they were denouncing him, same with Khrushchev. Are you leftists gonna do the same with Barry?
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 08:58:29 AM »
and for the record you will for the most part NEVER hear me criticize a President over foreign affairs.  I simply don't believe that I'm privy to the information he has at his fingertips to make his decision one way or the other.  I'm always of the assumption that its in the Presidents best interest to make sure the US is safe and that any military endeavor is founded.  I may be wrong, but I will freely admit that I don't know the first God damn thing about whats happening over there.  and neither does anyone on here.  everyone is simply guessing......again. 

I think you can make an educated guess on what's going on and what's a reasonable response. I don't know what you do for a living but I'm sure that in whatever field you're in, you don't need all the facts to make an educated guess as to something related to it. Besides we have history to look at, geography etc to figure out what we might or could do. We're not sending troops...that was never an argument. But we can make this economically painful for him should he adventure outside the Crimea.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 10:15:06 AM »
No, but there are other ways, than just saying "it violates their national security and right to self determination".  Economic sanctions, mobilize some fleet in the area, scare tactics.

not flaming, just asking... is this what people are saying obama should be doing?  ramp up troops?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 10:25:50 AM »
Its quite comical that usa is pointing fingers at russia when they have done the same thing themsekf and even worse  last decade lol

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 10:46:59 AM »
Its quite comical that usa is pointing fingers at russia when they have done the same thing themsekf and even worse  last decade lol

What nation do you live in?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 11:14:59 AM »
What nation do you live in?
sweden... biggest pussy country in  the world

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2014, 11:23:30 AM »
not flaming, just asking... is this what people are saying obama should be doing?  ramp up troops?

There are 4 billion threads saying no troops but do X,Y and Z
L

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2014, 03:53:16 PM »
He should take a hard line stance on the issue.  He has no bite behind his bark, and Putin knows this.  It's similar to Chamberlain and Hitler in the late 1930's.  Putin will keep going further until someone steps up and stops him.

Stops him??  The U.S is poking the Russian bear with a stick, trying to isolate Russia and encircle them with missiles.  Putin is defending economic and military interests of his country.  What if Russia tried to destabilize Canada and Mexico and set up shop on the U.S borders?  I don't believe it would go over well.  Anyone remember the Cuban missile crisis?  So, why should Putin put up with it?  The U.S has spent an estimated 5 billion to destabilize Ukraine.  Obama got outplayed in Syria and has moved his game to Ukraine.  Taking a hard line with the likes of Putin will start WWIII.  We don't need another sequel in this case.