Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 24615 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Invasion
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2018, 12:13:32 PM »
If this migrant caravan is a real INVASION, how come we don't hear much about it NOW, after the mid terms? Hmmmmmm?

Lots of folks are wondering the same thing. Is it that Trump has the attention span of a gnat. We already know he's opportunistic. He clearly panders to the fears of his 'base' every chance he gets.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2018, 01:39:36 PM »
1st off I thought the "Howard the cuck" was good zinger.

Not sure if that was a take off from "Howard the Duck" or not?

I'd like to give a complete answer , but, I've been declared to dumb to do so. ;)

Have a good weekend. The Ga Mt weather is cool and clear right now.
Life is good.
Democratic deflection
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2018, 02:53:55 PM »
1st off I thought the "Howard the cuck" was good zinger.

Not sure if that was a take off from "Howard the Duck" or not?

I'd like to give a complete answer , but, I've been declared to dumb to do so. ;)

Have a good weekend. The Ga Mt weather is cool and clear right now.
Life is good.

It is cold as shit in Lubbock today. The west texas wind is unrelenting today.

Give a complete answer when you get the chance, please kind sir.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2018, 08:58:44 PM »
LOL!  How it hurts for you to be so bested by one such as I.  I know enough, believe me, about this process and I am correct. 

"Douche"?  How pathetically pedestrian of you.  Typist.

I was giving back what you like to give. I didn't include sex with your mother though that is a common theme with you. I'm perfectly happy with conversing as responsible adults if you would like to go back to that. Oh and yeah.. you bested me good.. great job  :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2018, 07:53:51 AM »
I was giving back what you like to give. I didn't include sex with your mother though that is a common theme with you. I'm perfectly happy with conversing as responsible adults if you would like to go back to that. Oh and yeah.. you bested me good.. great job  :)

I don't know about "great" but easy comes to mind.  ;D  I have no problem with you or anyone else bringing my mom into this because unlike liberals, I am not easily offended.  I despise liberals. I am American, not hyphenated American.  Teddy Roosevelt spoke on the scum that would hyphenate their allegiance back in the early 1900s.  Not saying its you but I am just stating my allegiance is to America and not liberal communist bullshit.  His speeches regarding the topic are available online.  A great man and a superb President of these United States.   Liberals would have us split apart in the name of "diversity"....Fuck That Noise.  We have more in common than anything that they would have us torn apart by.

This is far from ever becoming a tête-à-tête between you and I.  Unlike that fucknuckle of a cucktard SF1900 whom I loathe on a variety of levels, which is to say as low as he will go.  If I am in agreement with someone on a topic, I agree.  Even that mangina.

In SF1900's case, such topics are rare.  His persona is disgusting.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 12, 2018, 07:56:21 AM »
Unless I give a reply you'll agree with, it will be ridiculed by you/others on this forum.
This non-reply will be met with even more insults and ridicule.

I'm not mad or upset, but accept the practical reality of political debate.
1. Anyone who agrees with Trump is good.    2. Anyone who dares to disagree with Trump sucks donkey balls.

I think it's fair to say that's been the majority of experience interacting Trumpers on any political issue.

Mostly because the people disagreeing with Trump can't state why, they're just disagreeing with him because he doesn't match their political line. People like yourself and agnostic that don't like him because he doesn't act presidential enough for you. Myself, I'm a results driven person and he's getting results. So, fuck your feelings.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2018, 08:36:38 AM »
Mostly because the people disagreeing with Trump can't state why, they're just disagreeing with him because he doesn't match their political line. People like yourself and agnostic that don't like him because he doesn't act presidential enough for you. Myself, I'm a results driven person and he's getting results. So, fuck your feelings.

Politics is still a popularity contest for the non-stoics out there. Hillary's policies would have been ruinous(intentionally so for various reasons), so the question is for those who just ignore the actual message of the candidates and vote based on personality - a large portion of the voting block - would you actually rather hang out with Hillary than The Donald? If so...why?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 12, 2018, 08:44:50 AM »
Your reply ends with " Fuk your feelings "
That may be how you feel BUT it ends the conversation.
I'm not going to try to engage people who can't speak in civil tones.

You've taken the title of King of Deflection. You have no basis for your political stance other than "I voted for killary for my mom". Outside of that, you can't explain what about Trumps policies you disagree with. All emotion, no logic or reason. Fuck your feelings.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2018, 09:45:25 AM »
1. every time I gave a detailed, thoughtful reply, most of the replies were " didn't read that wall of text"
2. if I make a brief reply that actually gets read, I get insulted , ridiculed and asked to better explain myself
3. go back and repeat 1, 2...

On a serious note, if I thought others wanted a serious reply and would read it, I'd post one.
BUT, that's been a proven waste of time and space on this forum.
Hard to take someone serious when their only reason for casting their vote was because that's what their mom was going to do. Shows a massive amount of indecisiveness and lack of confidence in making your own decisions. You come across like quite the typical liberal media talking head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2018, 10:32:19 AM »
Hard to take someone serious when their only reason for casting their vote was because that's what their mom was going to do. Shows a massive amount of indecisiveness and lack of confidence in making your own decisions. You come across like quite the typical liberal media talking head.

It must be extremely frustrating for coward to NOT BE ABLE TO DELETE POSTS HE DOESN'T LIKE in this thread since he didn't start it (and then, blame mods for the deletions).

Anyway, chaos: in case you're at all uncertain about who to vote for in 2020, I've got a ouija board.
PM if interested.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2018, 11:58:35 AM »
It's not that big a deal. For me it's just a forum .

Must be a huge relief for Trumptards that they no longer have to worry about this invasion

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »
Must be a huge relief for Trumptards that they no longer have to worry about this invasion

;)

K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2018, 04:11:56 PM »
Unless I give a reply you'll agree with, it will be ridiculed by you/others on this forum.
This non-reply will be met with even more insults and ridicule.

I'm not mad or upset, but accept the practical reality of political debate.
1. Anyone who agrees with Trump is good.    2. Anyone who dares to disagree with Trump sucks donkey balls.

I think it's fair to say that's been the majority of experience interacting Trumpers on any political issue.

still weaseling your way out of an answer.

you should be proud of your beliefs. be a man and stand tall!
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2018, 04:21:20 PM »

;)

Is that a picture of Obama's inauguration?

What does that have to do with the invasion that Faux News stopped talking about the day after the election?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2018, 04:31:53 PM »
Is that a picture of Obama's inauguration?

What does that have to do with the invasion that Faux News stopped talking about the day after the election?

No it was Trump's inauguration the most watched ever. My point is you and the corrupted Media would have us believe no one showed up, just like the Invading caravan is all young children  ::)

K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2018, 04:49:57 PM »
No it was Trump's inauguration the most watched ever. My point is you and the corrupted Media would have us believe no one showed up, just like the Invading caravan is all young children  ::)

correction - most lied about ever

actually, probably the only one ever lied about as no one before Trump was so fucking insecure and so focused on shit that didn't matter to the rest of the country

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2018, 05:11:10 PM »
correction - most lied about ever

actually, probably the only one ever lied about as no one before Trump was so fucking insecure and so focused on shit that didn't matter to the rest of the country

Nope the most watched ever, you have posted pics from the early morning. ::)

Most watched = in person + streamed  :)
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2018, 05:18:15 PM »
Nope the most watched ever, you have posted pics from the early morning. ::)

Most watched = in person + streamed  :)

the online factor is unproven and likely unprovable (if you can prove it let's see it)
and what data is available doesn't support the claim

In regards to in person viewership - Obama smashes Trump

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-inauguration-viewership/

If you want to still pretend what you believe is actually true then go right ahead

Just don't expect anyone else to come along for the ride

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2018, 06:03:00 PM »
Did your tv get shut off? Every time I channel surf I see stories about this invasion. Is this a bad troll job?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2018, 06:26:05 PM »
Did your tv get shut off? Every time I channel surf I see stories about this invasion. Is this a bad troll job?

the only place calling it invasion is Faux News and they haven't mentioned it much since election day

where else have you seen it today

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2018, 06:32:29 PM »
the only place calling it invasion is Faux News and they haven't mentioned it much since election day

where else have you seen it today

You spend a lot of time watching that channel.
Haven't watched tv today but a simple google search opens several articles about the criminal invaders leaving mexico city.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2018, 06:39:38 PM »
You spend a lot of time watching that channel.
Haven't watched tv today but a simple google search opens several articles about the criminal invaders leaving mexico city.

you said every time you channel surf

how do you "channel surf" articles on the web?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2018, 06:42:34 PM »
you said every time you channel surf

how do you "channel surf" articles on the web?

Are you fucking retarded?  Really?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2018, 02:56:29 AM »
What do these gay refugees expect to change once they arrive in America?
a

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2018, 06:56:03 AM »
the online factor is unproven and likely unprovable (if you can prove it let's see it)
and what data is available doesn't support the claim

In regards to in person viewership - Obama smashes Trump

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-inauguration-viewership/

If you want to still pretend what you believe is actually true then go right ahead

Just don't expect anyone else to come along for the ride

www.snopes.com  ::) figures you would use a fake website to make your fake claim.  ::)
K