Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 24867 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Invasion
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2018, 04:05:00 PM »
If you're in the UK then why are you posting about politics in the US?

Is it common for UK Trumptards to be so fascinated with anal sex or is that just your thing?

Go Away & Grease Your Arse ready for your Beloved Invaders
you Pathetic Excuse of a Person.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2018, 04:17:55 PM »
Go Away & Grease Your Arse ready for your Beloved Invaders
you Pathetic Excuse of a Person.

More gay stuff
Sound like you might be the one in need of a counselor
Maybe work through some of that anger and your repressed gay fantasies

Don't worry Trumptard, it's very very unlikely the scary invaders are going to make it across the ocean to invade you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2018, 04:46:09 PM »
Bruh.  You're confusing opinion shows with hard news.  Hannity is an opinion show. 

Still, what you say about his opening monologue is incorrect in two regards:  first, it's about 10-15 minutes, not 30 minutes.  Second, he definitely offers his opinions during the monologue, but to say "they aren't based on facts" is flat out not true.  His monologues typically consist of clips of the MSM and politicians. 

Regardless of what you say, the night I watched Hannity his monologue was 30 minutes long (including commercials). I guess is you deduct commercials for his hour long show, he may have only had 40 - 45 minutes air time. Last year Hannity lost five blue-chip advertisers.

Kwon3 suggested I watch FOX News Prime-time which is on 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. because (in his opinion) it's the news that counts. I'm not confusing anything. Normally, if I watch the hard news on any channel (usually local news) it's at 6:00 or 11:00 p.m.. It appears that FOX only hard news broadcast is with Shannon Bream is at 11:00 p.m. which makes sense. CNN has news shows, such as Newsroom, New Day and At This Hour throughout the morning hours and opinion shows during prime-time.

One thing about the Hannity show that I found interesting is that a lot of what is posted on Getbig mirrors him almost word for word.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2018, 05:30:56 PM »
Regardless of what you say, the night I watched Hannity his monologue was 30 minutes long (including commercials). I guess is you deduct commercials for his hour long show, he may have only had 40 - 45 minutes air time. Last year Hannity lost five blue-chip advertisers.

Kwon3 suggested I watch FOX News Prime-time which is on 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. because (in his opinion) it's the news that counts. I'm not confusing anything. Normally, if I watch the hard news on any channel (usually local news) it's at 6:00 or 11:00 p.m.. It appears that FOX only hard news broadcast is with Shannon Bream is at 11:00 p.m. which makes sense. CNN has news shows, such as Newsroom, New Day and At This Hour throughout the morning hours and opinion shows during prime-time.

One thing about the Hannity show that I found interesting is that a lot of what is posted on Getbig mirrors him almost word for word.

Wait.  You said

Been watching FOX lately. 

Now you're saying the "night" you watched his show.  So you only watched one show?  Or was it "a lot lately"?  The only thing I usually watch from Hannity is his opening monologue, so I know you're original statement was false. 

And yes, you are confusing hard news with opinion shows right here:

Been watching FOX lately. While they have an opposing perspective, the Newscasters are just as full of shit as they are on the other networks. Shaun Hannity starts his hour long segment with a half hour monologue, where in he shares his opinions. Opinions and innuendos are not news and they aren't based on facts.

Hannity isn't a newscaster. 

And claiming Breem is the only hard news show is also false.  Bret Baier has a hard news show and I challenge you to find anyone who calls themselves a "newscaster" who is more of a straighter shooter than he is. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2018, 05:56:24 PM »
Wait.  You said

Now you're saying the "night" you watched his show.  So you only watched one show?  Or was it "a lot lately"?  The only thing I usually watch from Hannity is his opening monologue, so I know you're original statement was false.  

And claiming Breem is the only hard news show is also false.  Bret Baier has a hard news show and I challenge you to find anyone who calls themselves a "newscaster" who is more of a straighter shooter than he is.  

Tucker Carlson is probably my favorite followed by Laura Ingraham  for the nighttime shows.  Hannity in small doses.  Martha might be a bit softer and appeal to a leftist who's willing  to look at the other side.   Judge Jeanine Pirro can be a bit in your face, but I like her.
:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2018, 06:01:39 PM »
Tucker Carlson is probably my favorite followed by Laura Ingraham  for the nighttime shows.  Hannity in small doses.  Martha might be a bit softer and appeal to a leftist who's willing  to look at the other side. 

I agree.  Tucker does a great job.  He does the best job at exposing how crazy the left has become, not by censoring them, but by giving them a platform and debating them. 

I can only take Hannity in small doses too.  That's why I typically only watch his opening monologue, where he does a great job of compiling media bias.  But he has given Sara Carter a big platform and she has turned out to be right on the money with her investigative reporting. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2018, 06:09:58 PM »
More gay stuff
Maybe work through some of that anger and your repressed gay fantasies

Don't worry Trumptard, it's very very unlikely the scary invaders are going to make it across the ocean to invade you

::)  ::)  ::)
Pathetic.

Here cry a few more tears  :'(  :'(  :'(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2018, 06:16:49 PM »
Wait.  You said

Now you're saying the "night" you watched his show.  So you only watched one show?  Or was it "a lot lately"?  The only thing I usually watch from Hannity is his opening monologue, so I know you're original statement was false. 

And claiming Breem is the only hard news show is also false.  Bret Baier has a hard news show and I challenge you to find anyone who calls themselves a "newscaster" who is more of a straighter shooter than he is. 

I watched Hannity one (1) night. I started timing his monologue when it passed the 15 minute mark. [https://www.foxnews.com/shows/hannity] Currently up are 5 Hannity monologues. These sans commercial ads streaming videos are listed as lasting 13:20, 19:59, 18:58, 16:13 and 17:05 Add in 7-10 minutes for commercials and your getting pretty close to 30 minutes. False my eye!

I'm claiming nothing. It is the only "hard news" show listed in the FOX News line up on Wiki.

Chief political anchor and anchor of Special Report with Bret Baier [https://www.foxnews.com/person/b/bret-baier]

Shannon Bream currently serves as anchor of FOX News Channel's (FNC) FOX News @ Night with Shannon [https://www.foxnews.com/person/b/shannon-bream]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2018, 06:30:30 PM »
I watched Hannity one (1) night. I started timing his monologue when it passed the 15 minute mark. [https://www.foxnews.com/shows/hannity] Currently up are 5 Hannity monologues. These sans commercial ads streaming videos are listed as lasting 13:20, 19:59, 18:58, 16:13 and 17:05 Add in 7-10 minutes for commercials and your getting pretty close to 30 minutes. False my eye!

I'm claiming nothing. It is the only "hard news" show listed in the FOX News line up on Wiki.

Chief political anchor and anchor of Special Report with Bret Baier [https://www.foxnews.com/person/b/bret-baier]

Shannon Bream currently serves as anchor of FOX News Channel's (FNC) FOX News @ Night with Shannon [https://www.foxnews.com/person/b/shannon-bream]

Did you read what you just posted?  You said 30 minutes.  None of the ones you referenced are 30 minutes.  So yes, your statement is false using just the times you posted yourself. 

You're still referring to Hannity as hard news.  Focus.  Hannity is an opinion show.  Hannity is not a newscaster.  His show is an opinion show, not a hard news show.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2018, 12:49:45 AM »

Pretty sure the opening monologue isn't broken up by commercials. lay off the sauce, old man. 
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2018, 02:34:00 AM »
More gay stuff

I see that you believe homosexuality is a mental disease.  Another liberal, closet homophobe.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2018, 03:03:04 AM »
I see that you believe homosexuality is a mental disease.  Another liberal, closet homophobe.

lol, straw "man" probably masturbates to the thought of Cory Booker glancing his way
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2018, 11:26:09 AM »
Pretty sure the opening monologue isn't broken up by commercials. lay off the sauce, old man. 

You may be right, but approximately 20 minutes of air time before a commercial is rather unusual. Either way, Hannity's monologues for that week were mostly longer than 15 minutes according to the FOX News website.

Honestly, it makes no difference to me. He is basically ranting as opposed to reporting the news. His monologue as are most monologues, just his opinion and not  factual news reporting, although there are those who quote what he says as if it were gospel.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2018, 11:42:28 AM »

wrong again Trumptard

I believe people who bring up gay sex as totally out of context are probably dealing with repressed gay issues.

Obviously gay sex is on their mind ...regardless of the actual topic

This idiot in the UK being concerned about a band of immigrants are no danger to him is about as stupid as a person in Venezuala who is obsessed with the minutia of US politics

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2018, 12:45:51 PM »
wrong again Trumptard

I believe people who bring up gay sex as totally out of context are probably dealing with repressed gay issues.

This idiot in the UK being concerned about a band of immigrants are no danger to him is about as stupid as a person in Venezuala who is obsessed with the minutia of US politics

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2018, 01:03:26 PM »
wrong again Trumptard

Cuckold Libturd Back again - You’re Like a Bad Smell in the Room That Just Won’t Leave.

Try getting something correct in your miserable existence
Where did I Say I Was Concerned ?

That I Agree with a lot of what Donald stands for & does & Those who support Him
Doesn’t Make Me Concerned.

Fcking Retard Traitors Similar to you & your Cuckold Liberal Thinking
Is What’s Fcuked up Many Countries in Europe.
Yet you’re to Dumb & Blind to see what has happened & acknowledge
Its Wrong & Dangerous - You’d like the same to happen in America.

“I believe her”
“Refugees Welcome”
“Peaceful Moderate Muslims”
“Sanctuary cities”
“Killary For President”

Way to go Fcuk up your own country & Sit back & Cry
When it’s Gone to Shit Like Sweden - You’ll be Happy Then.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2018, 01:27:39 PM »
I agree.  Tucker does a great job.  He does the best job at exposing how crazy the left has become, not by censoring them, but by giving them a platform and debating them. 

I can only take Hannity in small doses too.  That's why I typically only watch his opening monologue, where he does a great job of compiling media bias.  But he has given Sara Carter a big platform and she has turned out to be right on the money with her investigative reporting. 

Hannity can be a little obvious but my god I'd rather hear him all day than have to go through an hour of Glen Beck.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2018, 01:53:18 AM »
wrong again Trumptard

WTF is Venezuala?  Bastardo ignorante.

You believe homosexuality is a mental disease.  You are another liberal, closet homophobe.

More gay stuff

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2018, 04:16:32 AM »
wrong again Trumptard

a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2018, 04:20:39 PM »
What happened to this  invasion?

don't worry, they will be back in the news as soon as Trump needs something to rile up the tards in his base

I'm wondering why Trump didn't mention his middle class tax cut or protections against pre-existing conditions in his press conference yesterday.  It would have been easy to fit it right after he shit all over the Republican who lost on Tuesday and didn't want his "embrace".  Is it modern day presidential to shit on people in your own party the day after they lose an election or is just being an old fashioned dick?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2018, 04:51:23 PM »
What happened to this  invasion?

The mob is reevaluating their assault after our outstanding Commander in Chief sent thousands of troops to the border and signaled an intent to restrict how and where people seeking asylum can present themselves. 

Refreshing to have a Commander in Chief with the stones to make tough decisions.  Starkly different from our last president. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2018, 05:03:47 PM »
The mob is reevaluating their assault after our outstanding Commander in Chief sent thousands of troops to the border and signaled an intent to restrict how and where people seeking asylum can present themselves.  

Refreshing to have a Commander in Chief with the stones to make tough decisions.  Starkly different from our last president.  

speaking of tards- I bet you actually believe that horseshit you just wrote

Assuming this band of people even knows (which I very much doubt) then they would also know this:

On Monday, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dunford said US troops will not "be involved in the actual mission of denying people entry to the United States" but are offering logistical support to Customs and Border Patrol, which currently consists primarily of "putting up concertina wire and reinforcing the points of entry."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2018, 06:10:47 PM »
If this migrant caravan is a real INVASION, how come we don't hear much about it NOW, after the mid terms? Hmmmmmm?
Not sure what you're watching but I just saw a huge story on it while doing cardio. All about how they're moving closer and how our asylum process is backed up over 200,000 applications. The vast majority of them being denied for lack of proof.
Maybe cnn has dropped the story but whatever channel they had on at the gym ran a pretty long and detailed story on it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2018, 07:24:45 PM »
Not sure what you're watching but I just saw a huge story on it while doing cardio. All about how they're moving closer and how our asylum process is backed up over 200,000 applications. The vast majority of them being denied for lack of proof.
Maybe cnn has dropped the story but whatever channel they had on at the gym ran a pretty long and detailed story on it.

It’s the top story on my BBC app, and that’s not even a US news source. Still a story. WTF Howard???

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2018, 12:51:43 AM »
What happened to this  invasion?

curious Howie, do you want these people in America? If so, why?

Same question goes to all.
a