Author Topic: Christian groups demand Obama remove Mao Tse tung ornament from Xmas Tree  (Read 5585 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Christian groups demand Obama remove Mao Tse tung ornament from Xmas Tree
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »
I'm saying the registered Republican voters ignored centrist and far-right repubs.

They let it come down to a 4 guys - and 3 of them had huge history of lib voting.

They picked a RINO.  I don't think ANYONE considered Romney "Far right".
LOL I think he really played the war hero card during the primaries tbo but ya ill agree this past election was a cluster fuck of epic proportions. This doesnt change the fact that you my friend are a RINO just deal with it 240  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 03:37:32 PM »
LOL I think he really played the war hero card during the primaries tbo but ya ill agree this past election was a cluster fuck of epic proportions. This doesnt change the fact that you my friend are a RINO just deal with it 240  ;)

How stupid are you straw?  Serious - your idiocy no knows no bounds.

McLame won the primaries because the early ones were in open primaries where non-reps could vote. 

Additionally, this election was a referendum on Bush, not an ideological election on right vs left.  McLame lost because he was associated with Bush and people were ready for somwething different. 

As far as your claimingf that far right candidates dont win that us utter crap. 

Reagan won two masdsive landslides by going right.  Bush was thought to be a right winger when he was not and gore and kerry were considered liberal homos like yourself. 

When the issue is left vs right, the right always wins. 

BTW - what is a moderate republican and what do they stand for in your never-humble opinion?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2009, 03:45:43 PM »
"McLame won the primaries because the early ones were in open primaries where non-reps could vote.  "

There were 56 states or other districts that held primaries:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States)_presidential_primaries,_2008

mccain won 37 of them.  Romney won 11.

huck, the only "somewhat" true conservative of the bunch, only won 8 states - including the first one, iowa.

Conservatives like tandredo, RPaul, Hunter and Thompson were IGNORED by republican voters.  The lib candidatess won 48 of the available 56 elections held.  You can't blame that on crossover voting, my friend.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2009, 03:47:29 PM »
33 and tony,

IN 2000 and 1980, the country decided it was tired of liberal BS and elected a true conservative.  It was a conservative they wanted.

In 2008, repub voters DID NOT WANT A CONSERVATIVE.  Accept it.  When they want one, they have no problem nominating one.  In 86% of the 2008 primary votes, the same repub voters that chose Bush and reagan - chose mccain.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2009, 03:49:51 PM »
"McLame won the primaries because the early ones were in open primaries where non-reps could vote.  "

There were 56 states or other districts that held primaries:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States)_presidential_primaries,_2008

mccain won 37 of them.  Romney won 11.

huck, the only "somewhat" true conservative of the bunch, only won 8 states - including the first one, iowa.

Conservatives like tandredo, RPaul, Hunter and Thompson were IGNORED by republican voters.  The lib candidatess won 48 of the available 56 elections held.  You can't blame that on crossover voting, my friend.

Look I voted for Romney but the establishment, the media, etc were all behind McLame because mushy moderates never win shit.  

Other than RP who got shit canned by the media, there were no real conservatives to get exzcited about.  Huck?  GMAFB!  

The dem was likely to win no matter who was up there and people were sick of Bush.  

The MSM was also knee padding 24/7 for Obama since the primaries and helped him sell his fradululent programs and agenda.  You yourself bought into hook line and sinker.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2009, 03:52:36 PM »
reagan won landslides by getting the dem vote the "Reagan Democrat" was aname used to describe a Democratic voter who had voted for Reagan in 1980 and 1984 and for George H.W. Bush in 1988, producing their landslide victories. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2009, 03:54:13 PM »
McLame was not a conservative.  

Obama was a media darling and ran on a platform of pie in the sky garbage that idiots like straw, lurker, mons, blacken sucked up.  They are used to sucking things, so this was no different.  

Obama was a product solely of msm knee padding, fraudulent marketing, and wall street money.  The rest is bs.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »
reagan won landslides by getting the dem vote the "Reagan Democrat" was aname used to describe a Democratic voter who had voted for Reagan in 1980 and 1984 and for George H.W. Bush in 1988, producing their landslide victories. ;D

And if the GOP runs Thune, you will have Thune democrats because people are already getting sick of this garbage we have today.  If UE is still around 10%, Barry wont even survive a primary from Hillary. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2009, 04:01:41 PM »
good i wanted hillary in the first place

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2009, 04:02:50 PM »
good i wanted hillary in the first place

She got royally shafted by the msm in the primary. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2009, 04:09:51 PM »
'Look I voted for Romney but the establishment, the media, etc were all behind McLame because mushy moderates never win shit. 
Other than RP who got shit canned by the media, there were no real conservatives to get exzcited about.  Huck?  GMAFB! 
The dem was likely to win no matter who was up there and people were sick of Bush. 
The MSM was also knee padding 24/7 for Obama since the primaries and helped him sell his fradululent programs and agenda.  You yourself bought into hook line and sinker.  "

Mccain led at 51% Intrade, and in many of the polls, in early Sept 2008.  Without a questionable VP selection and the economic collapse, he could have easily won.

Fred Thompson was PLENTY conservative, and much to be excited about - nearly a household name (more than obama!) and "that law and order guy!"

Ron paul had more people excited (from both parties!) then Obama himself at that time.

FOX was kneepadding for mccain, romney and guiliani.  You know it, and I know it.  if a devoted repub like yourself chose a watered down lib RINO like Romney over a true conservative... then you can't blame dem voters.  You have to blame repub voters (who will hopefully select a true competent conservative in 2012).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2009, 04:21:13 PM »
'Look I voted for Romney but the establishment, the media, etc were all behind McLame because mushy moderates never win shit. 
Other than RP who got shit canned by the media, there were no real conservatives to get exzcited about.  Huck?  GMAFB! 
The MSM was also knee padding 24/7 for Obama since the primaries and helped him sell his fradululent programs and agenda.  You yourself bought into hook line and sinker.  "

Mccain led at 51% Intrade, and in many of the polls, in early Sept 2008.  Without a questionable VP selection and the economic collapse, he could have easily won.

Fred Thompson was PLENTY conservative, and much to be excited about - nearly a household name (more than obama!) and "that law and order guy!"

Ron paul had more people excited (from both parties!) then Obama himself at that time.

FOX was kneepadding for mccain, romney and guiliani.  You know it, and I know it.  if a devoted repub like yourself chose a watered down lib RINO like Romney over a true conservative... then you can't blame dem voters.  You have to blame repub voters (who will hopefully select a true competent conservative in 2012).

240 - when McLame went along with TARP and suspended his campaign it was over.  It had nothing to do with Palin. 

Also, McLame had a lame GOTV effort.  I was involved in the 2000 and 2004 campaigns and those were like BMW's comnpared to a chrysler. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »
it had everything to do with palin when they first announced her he got a big bump no nobody really knew who she was,but after one or two interviews it was all over. lets face it the you bet ca and winks are only going to work on a few people

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »
it had everything to do with palin when they first announced her he got a big bump no nobody really knew who she was,but after one or two interviews it was all over. lets face it the you bet ca and winks are only going to work on a few people

Blacken, put your palin hatred aside for a moment.  As a member of a VRWC, I kniow why McLame lost and you cant ignore these:

1.  Suspending the campaign.
2.  "Fundamentals of the economy" fiasco
3.  Horrible campaign.
4.  He's old as dirt and ugly
5.  Obama successfully hiung the Bush label around McCains' neck.
6.  MSM 24/7 knee padding for Obama
7.  Huge youth and minority turn out.
8.  Bush fatigue.
9.  Dislike from the RW. 
10.  "McCain will tax your health care"

You can bash palin all you like, but the above factors were far more important. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2009, 04:45:11 PM »
she's raised serious questions about John McCain's judgment, become too much of a national punch line and reinforced concerns about McCain's age

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2009, 04:52:07 PM »
she's raised serious questions about John McCain's judgment, become too much of a national punch line and reinforced concerns about McCain's age

Over 6 million votes worth?  I dont think so. 

His judgement was also qwuestioned when he suspended the campaign, stood for nothing, etc.  His support for tarp pissed off the gop base like myself. 

My vote was solely an anti-obama vote.  I cant stand McLame!  However, most people are not diehards like myself and go with the popular winds.  Obama had the mojo going for him and his timing was flawless. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2009, 05:02:28 PM »
"240 - when McLame went along with TARP and suspended his campaign it was over.  It had nothing to do with Palin.  "

"nothing"?  You're saying not a single voter changed their vote from mccain to obama because of palin?  (Remembering 60% of polled 2008 voters said she was not prepared to be VP even)

I don't talk politics with many people at all - but I do know 2 people who told me (at first) they would vote mccain because a woman may someday be in the white house.  Then, they later told me they didn't think she was ready to be prez, and they voted obama. 

Maybe they are the only 2 voters in america who did this.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2009, 05:02:38 PM »
i think if they wanted to pick a woman, Snowe of Maine would have given him a better chance. at lease she's intelligent

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2009, 05:12:40 PM »
How stupid are you straw?  Serious - your idiocy no knows no bounds.

McLame won the primaries because the early ones were in open primaries where non-reps could vote. 

Additionally, this election was a referendum on Bush, not an ideological election on right vs left.  McLame lost because he was associated with Bush and people were ready for somwething different. 

As far as your claimingf that far right candidates dont win that us utter crap. 

Reagan won two masdsive landslides by going right.  Bush was thought to be a right winger when he was not and gore and kerry were considered liberal homos like yourself. 

When the issue is left vs right, the right always wins. 

BTW - what is a moderate republican and what do they stand for in your never-humble opinion?

333 - did you take you meds today? 

you're all over the map on this post

where's all that anger coming from?

why are you replying to Tony yet talking to me?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2009, 09:27:32 AM »
Straw - what does a "moderate republican" believe in? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2009, 12:53:21 PM »
Straw - what does a "moderate republican" believe in? 

are you talking about a politician or a voter?

I don't think any politician has the balls to admit they are moderate since the current witch hunt started after the last election.

Here's a moderate Repub who was fiscally conservative and relatively moderate/progressive on some key social issues:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dede_Scozzafava

She'd be in Congress right now if it weren't for the teabaggers (good or bad - all a matter or perspective).

teabaggers = bad for Repubs and good for Dems

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »
are you talking about a politician or a voter?

I don't think any politician has the balls to admit they are moderate since the current witch hunt started after the last election.

Here's a moderate Repub who was fiscally conservative and relatively moderate/progressive on some key social issues:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dede_Scozzafava

She'd be in Congress right now if it weren't for the teabaggers (good or bad - all a matter or perspective).

teabaggers = bad for Repubs and good for Dems

HHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2009, 01:02:22 PM »

HHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

what does that mean?

If Repubs had half a brain they'd figure out the middle of fucking BIG and the fringe at either end is small.

this is not a "strategy" it's just the way people actually are in real life

you and the other teabaggers are in the small fringe of the population

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2009, 01:10:32 PM »
what does that mean?

If Repubs had half a brain they'd figure out the middle of fucking BIG and the fringe at either end is small.

this is not a "strategy" it's just the way people actually are in real life

you and the other teabaggers are in the small fringe of the population

Oh yeah?  The tebaggers get better rating that the gop and rat parties at this point. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »
Oh yeah?  The tebaggers get better rating that the gop and rat parties at this point. 

cool - I hope that makes you feel better about being in a tiny fringe group

I assume you'll be attending next month:  http://www.nationalteapartyconvention.com/

maybe you can be GB's official TeaBag reporter