Author Topic: Fat people's lack of willpower sickens me - Part 3  (Read 12699 times)

Stavios

Fat people's lack of willpower sickens me - Part 3
« on: June 29, 2011, 09:02:15 AM »
WTF

some nice looking chicks I talk to pretty often tells me yesterday that she needs to see a doctor because something ain't right with her.

I ask her what the fuck is her problem and she tells me: Something's wrong ! I have been weighing 105 lbs since I am 15 and I gained almost 15 pounds in the last 3 months.

so I reply to her: Hey but you also go out 3 times a week or more, get fucking drunk, eat a fuck load of junk food everytime you get out of the club, PLUS you keep making deserts 3-4 times a week for your family, wich I am sure you eat half the deserts every single time

she then say.. yeah... I don't know I prefer to see a doctor first there must be something wrong with my thyroid

haha crazy bitch  ;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Fat people's lack of willpower sickens me - Part 3
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 09:39:27 AM »
SHE GONNA GET FAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 09:41:51 AM »
Soon she will be known in her neighbourhood as "the human sausage"...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 09:42:55 AM »
Dude I just started a thread about fat people to. People don't know how to eat!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 09:45:17 AM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 09:46:32 AM »

That's just and all around fail. All four of them.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 10:13:39 AM »
That's the problem..they know it too damn well...

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 01:58:28 PM »
Everyone thinks they have a thyroid prkoblem ::)
Stop fucking eating so much!!!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 02:02:26 PM »
Everyone thinks they have a thyroid prkoblem ::)
Stop fucking eating so much!!!

I think your mom might have a thyroid problem... all those gallons of cum she ingested and the bitch didn't gain a pound. hahahahaha.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 02:16:37 PM »
those whores are not 105,, they are 130 and gain to 160,,what they say and what they weigh 2 diff things,, generation nothingness is known to lie all the time about subject as such,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 02:19:03 PM »
I think your mom might have a thyroid problem... all those gallons of cum she ingested and the bitch didn't gain a pound. hahahahaha.
Gyno flaring up today?  ;D

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 02:24:43 PM »
what a dumbass lazy bitch

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 02:45:08 PM »
no fuckin girl will go to doctor for 15lb ,,girls dont even realize they put weigh on if they are good looking until its about 20lb or so ...no one go to doctorfor 10-15 lb ,,,they go to doc when its good 30lb and the drunks in americana stopp looking at them and buy them drinks in bars and lok at their whore girlfriends insted... thats when they also start fuckin any fella that come theri way due to personality traits...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 02:54:18 PM »
My girlfriend 26 years old. Always been a little bit thick we've been dating since highschool. She hasn't changed her eating habits since highschool infact they're getting much worse. She will have french onion soup every fing time we go out to dinner has to have it.Drinks beer on the weekend, she will not exercise with me it's like pulling teeth. I call her fat sometimes to try to fire her up and make herself loose weight. Doesn't work with her she just clams up and hates me for about a week. She has an absolutely gorgeous model face. She could be in playboy if she could loose 20-30 pounds. I guess I don't mind though It must get old having to keep every single guy from hitting on your woman.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 03:07:52 PM »
My girlfriend 26 years old. Always been a little bit thick we've been dating since highschool. She hasn't changed her eating habits since highschool infact they're getting much worse. She will have french onion soup every fing time we go out to dinner has to have it.Drinks beer on the weekend, she will not exercise with me it's like pulling teeth. I call her fat sometimes to try to fire her up and make herself loose weight. Doesn't work with her she just clams up and hates me for about a week. She has an absolutely gorgeous model face. She could be in playboy if she could loose 20-30 pounds. I guess I don't mind though It must get old having to keep every single guy from hitting on your woman.

the one who has pretty face....you can forget about those,, they know they are good looking,,you cant change them ,, they need to want it ,, the ones who have good faces are the hardest to work with because....they know other girls have good bodies but face cant chage...whiel body can change but their face is already up there,,

worst thing to work with is girl with model face,, very very hard to make them think they are not good looking because eventhough they dont talk about themselves they know that their face is great

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 03:16:33 PM »
Leave her. Do you know how many fat girls have pretty faces? Tons, and chances are they had a man who left them because they got too fat. If she doesn't have the discipline now, she never will. And when she gets pregnant, that is all she wrote. Get used to cottage cheese thighs, emotional rollercoasters, ice cream binges, Chinese carry out, Papa Johns, and even more beer.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 03:19:04 PM »
the one who has pretty face....you can forget about those,, they know they are good looking,,you cant change them ,, they need to want it ,, the ones who have good faces are the hardest to work with because....they know other girls have good bodies but face cant chage...whiel body can change but their face is already up there,,

worst thing to work with is girl with model face,, very very hard to make them think they are not good looking because eventhough they dont talk about themselves they know that their face is great

gh15 approved

Your always right on man. She gets attention because of her gorgerous face. She can wear clothes that make her look good still. She doesn't want to put the work into getting in shape

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 03:30:53 PM »

gh15 approved

So fucking true, sometimes you need to initiate a 'reality check' and show her a picture of herself next to a hot fit girl , reality's a cold hard slap in the face, it absolutely sucks when your partner starts to get thick and hates working out, the other thing that works is just cutting off sex and saying she doesn't turn you on when she's fat.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 03:50:23 PM »
I've been on diet for month and Im really starting to look pretty good. It just doesn't seem to catch on with her. Ohh well. I'm very loyal to her we've been together since I was 17. She has been with me through thick and thin. I still think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 04:27:48 PM »
no fuckin girl will go to doctor for 15lb ,,girls dont even realize they put weigh on if they are good looking until its about 20lb or so ...no one go to doctorfor 10-15 lb ,,,they go to doc when its good 30lb and the drunks in americana stopp looking at them and buy them drinks in bars and lok at their whore girlfriends insted... thats when they also start fuckin any fella that come theri way due to personality traits...

gh15 approved

lmao

man that's so fucking spot on

you know even more about hoes than you know about hormones

you shoud be Godofbitches15  8)

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 04:30:18 PM »
Your always right on man. She gets attention because of her gorgerous face. She can wear clothes that make her look good still. She doesn't want to put the work into getting in shape

looking big makaveli  8)

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 04:32:24 PM »
So fucking true, sometimes you need to initiate a 'reality check' and show her a picture of herself next to a hot fit girl , reality's a cold hard slap in the face, it absolutely sucks when your partner starts to get thick and hates working out, the other thing that works is just cutting off sex and saying she doesn't turn you on when she's fat.

I prefer when my girl don't workout at all, when she does she lose her tits and I hate it

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 04:32:45 PM »
People's lack of willpower sickens me

Your lack of will power sickens me. Instead of having muscles you've worked for, you chose to use anabolics.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 04:33:45 PM »
 Your lack of will power sickens me. Instead of having muscles you've worked for, you chose to use anabolics.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
8)

newmom

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 04:34:05 PM »
I've been on diet for month and Im really starting to look pretty good. It just doesn't seem to catch on with her. Ohh well. I'm very loyal to her we've been together since I was 17. She has been with me through thick and thin. I still think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

then why does her weight bother you. SHE has to want it. You calling her fat, that shit dont work. Even though I wasn't with my ex the 2 years I blew up, but when we'd meet for his time with nugget he'd have this look of disgust on his face.

The week I joined Weight Watchers, I told him I weighed 263 pounds. He goes, JESUS, you weigh more than most pros on stage..LOL.

She's a very pretty woman my bald headed youngen.

Does she bitch about her weight?