Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 375603 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #2025 on: June 18, 2007, 10:56:01 AM »
peewee herman has been in two movies as well, so are you saying that Kevin is just a jerkoff as well Earl ?
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2026 on: June 18, 2007, 11:00:12 AM »
peewee herman has been in two movies as well, so are you saying that Kevin is just a jerkoff as well Earl ?

keep hating, you are quite good at it ::)

and pee wee has been in 3 if you count "mystery men" but he has been in the business for about 17 years longer than Mr. Levrone:)

E
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2027 on: June 18, 2007, 11:01:35 AM »
keep hating, you are quite good at it ::)

and pee wee has been in 3 if you count "mystery men" but he has been in the business for about 17 years longer than Mr. Levrone:)

E
but Levrone never had a syndicated morning show like the playhouse ....
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2028 on: June 18, 2007, 11:02:12 AM »
but Levrone never had a syndicated morning show like the playhouse ....

neither did arnold 8)

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2029 on: June 18, 2007, 01:23:51 PM »
haha still hurting over the alcoholic comments aren't you sucky, you weak pathetic excuse for a human being ;D

Nope, as I have never been an alcoholic. And even if I were, it's still a hell of a lot better than being a guy who enjoys getting the shit pushed in like you. ;)

"kevin I miss you" hahahahhaha ::)

This coming from the fag who calls himself a "Levroneite". ;D

what is your post count in the truce thread now?  2000?  who's the fag? :D

2573. Which is less than 10% of the amount of posts you've made defending your hero - all your 4 or 5 accounts put together. So answering your question: you. It is you who are the fag. :P :-* ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2030 on: June 18, 2007, 04:23:58 PM »
  Nope, as I have never been an alcoholic. And even if I were, it's still a hell of a lot better than being a guy who enjoys getting the shit pushed in like you. ;)

This coming from the fag who calls himself a "Levroneite". ;D

2573. Which is less than 10% of the amount of posts you've made defending your hero - all your 4 or 5 accounts put together. So answering your question: you. It is you who are the fag. :P :-* ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I don't enjoy "getting the shit pushed in" but you did admit to being a smelly alcoholic :)

I think you said you weighed 280, that means you are a fat fuck unless you are jay cutler ::)

I didn't say I missed him like he was my long lost love, you did ;D

I have one account why do you consistently make up lies oh because alcoholics are the weakest, lowest, scum of the earth ;D

and ronnie owns dorian 8)

E
E

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #2031 on: June 18, 2007, 04:26:20 PM »
You guys want Levrone down cause you are jealous of his success !!!

you are all Levrowned !!!  8)

Way too much synthol/esiclene......the severe inflammation of the tissue is obvious

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2032 on: June 18, 2007, 04:28:13 PM »
Way too much synthol/esiclene......the severe inflammation of the tissue is obvious

his waistline is too slim for you too I'll bet ::)

E
E

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2033 on: June 18, 2007, 04:45:52 PM »
Kevin's account has been deleted..  bummer..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2034 on: June 18, 2007, 05:29:27 PM »
I don't enjoy "getting the shit pushed in" but you did admit to being a smelly alcoholic :)
I think you said you weighed 280, that means you are a fat fuck unless you are jay cutler ::)

I have one account why do you consistently make up lies oh because alcoholics are the weakest, lowest, scum of the earth ;D

E

First of all, I made that thread as a joke on a Friday night that I had a few beers with friends. But if you want to believe that, then be my guest. I was not, am not and never will be an alcoholic. And being a fag, which you are, is much worse. :-\

And queer, while most guys here have pictures of half naked hot babes in their avatars, you have the picture of a man, with the saying that he is:"Half Italian, half amazing". Sorry, sport, but no straight man would put the picture of a man in his avatar and then proclaim him to be amazing. I certainly never put a picture of Dorian in my avatar or call myself a "Dorianite", and I don't even consider him to be the best bodybuilder ever like you consider Levrone.

While we joke a lot about gayness here, in 99% of cases we're just messing around. However, in your case, it is different. There is no question in my mind that you're a homosexual. I am not jocking about this. I am 100%, absolutely sure that you are gay and closeted. We already know for a fact that you're middle-aged, don't have relationships with women and have an obsession with a man. My personal opinion is that you're a muscle queen who will never come out, but it's ok with me. ;)

As for your accounts, learn to read, dumbass. I am refering to the obvious fact that this is not your first account here. I remember you from way, way back in 2001, and this is your third or fourth account here. And the only thing that all of your accounts have in common is that they have pictures of Kevin, declarations of love for Kevin in the signature and that you made some 20000+ posts where you clearly show that you would have Kevin's baby if you were an actual woman with a vagina and not a middle-aged, sad, lonely queen who thinks she's one. So get down from your high horse, sport, because you're the greatest guy in this board bar none, with Hulkster a distant second. As for Ronnie pawning Dorian at his best, we willl never know, but the record shows that Dorian pawned Ronnie each and every single time they met. ;) 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2035 on: June 18, 2007, 10:33:17 PM »

E

First of all, I made that thread as a joke on a Friday night that I had a few beers with friends. But if you want to believe that, then be my guest. I was not, am not and never will be an alcoholic. And being a fag, which you are, is much worse. :-\

And queer, while most guys here have pictures of half naked hot babes in their avatars, you have the picture of a man, with the saying that he is:"Half Italian, half amazing". Sorry, sport, but no straight man would put the picture of a man in his avatar and then proclaim him to be amazing. I certainly never put a picture of Dorian in my avatar or call myself a "Dorianite", and I don't even consider him to be the best bodybuilder ever like you consider Levrone.

While we joke a lot about gayness here, in 99% of cases we're just messing around. However, in your case, it is different. There is no question in my mind that you're a homosexual. I am not jocking about this. I am 100%, absolutely sure that you are gay and closeted. We already know for a fact that you're middle-aged, don't have relationships with women and have an obsession with a man. My personal opinion is that you're a muscle queen who will never come out, but it's ok with me. ;)

As for your accounts, learn to read, dumbass. I am refering to the obvious fact that this is not your first account here. I remember you from way, way back in 2001, and this is your third or fourth account here. And the only thing that all of your accounts have in common is that they have pictures of Kevin, declarations of love for Kevin in the signature and that you made some 20000+ posts where you clearly show that you would have Kevin's baby if you were an actual woman with a vagina and not a middle-aged, sad, lonely queen who thinks she's one. So get down from your high horse, sport, because you're the greatest guy in this board bar none, with Hulkster a distant second. As for Ronnie pawning Dorian at his best, we willl never know, but the record shows that Dorian pawned Ronnie each and every single time they met. ;) 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

drunken meltdown :o :o :o :o

ya know for a fat guy you aren't very jolly :-\

this is the only account i've ever had here which i've told you before but you are the one who can't read, dumbass

it's not like i'm the only levroneite ::)

oh and comparing dorian to ronnie pre 98 is quite retarded but that is what you are known for around here sucky :-* :-*

E

E

Master Blaster

« Reply #2036 on: June 19, 2007, 03:05:27 PM »
Less whining, MORE LIFTING!

NO EXPLANATIONS, NO EXCUSES!

THIS IS WAR!!!!!!

BOOM!

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #2037 on: June 19, 2007, 03:09:14 PM »
Kevin's account has been deleted..  bummer..
He said something that offended Chick. He had to go.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2038 on: June 19, 2007, 07:03:35 PM »
drunken meltdown :o :o :o :o

ya know for a fat guy you aren't very jolly :-\

this is the only account i've ever had here which i've told you before but you are the one who can't read, dumbass

it's not like i'm the only levroneite ::)

oh and comparing dorian to ronnie pre 98 is quite retarded but that is what you are known for around here sucky :-* :-*

E

Whatever you say, f.a.g.g.ot. The only meltdown here is the one Kevin's dick does inside your asshole.:P :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #2039 on: June 19, 2007, 07:42:40 PM »
i think kevin had the ultimate meltdown, closing his account on a forum hahahh
Greed and disgust

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2040 on: June 19, 2007, 08:33:44 PM »

he realized that he's too cool for this place

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2041 on: June 19, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
  Whatever you say, f.a.g.g.ot. The only meltdown here is the one Kevin's dick does inside your asshole.:P :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha I bet you were sweating as you typed this you fat, smelly, angry, disgusting drunk ;D

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2042 on: June 19, 2007, 08:46:27 PM »

Kevin decided to just keep posting under his gimmick account, "earl1972".
Ron: "I am lazy."

affy

« Reply #2043 on: June 19, 2007, 09:18:03 PM »
he realized that he's too cool for this place

E

Kevin we all know its you...fess up.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2044 on: June 20, 2007, 07:21:17 AM »
Fuck Kevin Levrone she is a piece of shit for quitting on all her fans, and sayin she will do this years O only adds fuel to the fire. I say Earl should go take her out permanently

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2045 on: June 20, 2007, 09:04:45 AM »
haha I bet you were sweating as you typed this you fat, smelly, angry, disgusting drunk ;D

E

Ugh...f.a.g.g.o.t, this is isn't even funny. Your response is completely deprived of wit, sarcasm and intelligence. It is one of the worst comebacks I've ever see. And some still say that gay guys are witty! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2046 on: June 20, 2007, 04:30:44 PM »
  Ugh...f.a.g.g.o.t, this is isn't even funny. Your response is completely deprived of wit, sarcasm and intelligence. It is one of the worst comebacks I've ever see. And some still say that gay guys are witty! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

witty? who said it was supposed to be funny? ???

I was stating the truth that you are fat, miserable, smelly, disgusting drunk and being as fat as you are you probably sweat while sitting still

just because I put some cute little smiley face at the end doesn't mean i was trying to make the board laugh ::)

I smiled but at the same time I feel sorry for you, you've held some vendetta agianst me for years now all over simple comments :-\

you drunks are always so senstive, that is why you drink like a fish, to help you forget about your pathetic existence for awhile :P

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
TEAM LEVRONE!!! T-SHIRTS
« Reply #2047 on: June 25, 2007, 02:26:38 PM »
IM THINKING OF PRODUCING SOME TEAM LEVRONE T-SHIRTS

PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT TEXT TO HAVE ON EM !!!!!!!

THEY WILL BE IN BLACK AND MAYBE SOME CAMO ON THE SLEEVE OR SOMETHING

IMAGINE COMING TO THE GYM 12-15 PEOPLE ALL ON TEAM LEVRONE RIPPING UP THE PLACE AND TAKIN NAMES
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: TEAM LEVRONE!!! T-SHIRTS
« Reply #2048 on: June 25, 2007, 02:28:39 PM »
sizes ONE SIZE FITS ALL (XXXL)
Z

wala

• Getbig II
  • One from the bottom - Remember the theory
Re: TEAM LEVRONE!!! T-SHIRTS
« Reply #2049 on: June 25, 2007, 02:37:44 PM »
sizes ONE SIZE FITS ALL (XXXL)
If a skinny kid gets one, it'll look like a workout dress!
Hear me now, believe l8r