Author Topic: People who work in the abortion industry  (Read 28411 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: People who work in the abortion industry
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2014, 02:53:45 PM »
no there's not.  I have to find the book.  but its basically by a famous statistician and he pretty much destroys those studies.  there are far too many variables that occur in any persons life to make the assumption that an abortion can prevent future crime.  basically what his point was that men take causation and correlation and make them interchangeable in order to come to the result that they know the people that they pander to will want to hear.  its about selling books.  interesting stuff.

Actually, there are statisticians who agree with it as well.

I like how abortion gets people so mad.

Also, the post previous here with the 1/2 babies and stuff... Doesn't affect me a bit.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2014, 02:54:49 PM »
More dead babies....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2014, 02:58:45 PM »
Let's SEE what we're talking about....

This is clearly not a fetus anymore, you're not making a point by posting pics from an unofficial abortion.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2014, 03:02:00 PM »
This is clearly not a fetus anymore, you're not making a point by posting pics from an unofficial abortion.

Partial birth abortions are legal in the US....

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2014, 03:04:15 PM »
How do they live with themselves?  Or are they completely evil?

I've wondered about that. Regardless of your stance on abortion, what kind of doctor would want to do abortions when there are so many other areas of medicine that have to be more rewarding and less depressing.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2014, 03:06:33 PM »
Partial birth abortions are legal in the US....

It's sad, but these abortions are exceptions. They're always better than miserable lives in the future.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2014, 03:08:42 PM »
I've wondered about that. Regardless of your stance on abortion, what kind of doctor would want to do abortions when there are so many other areas of medicine that have to be more rewarding and less depressing.

When you work with dead bodies, I would guess you simply get anesthetized to any dead bodies. No matter how big or small.

I'm no surgeon though, I just think there are people who turn it off.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2014, 03:08:50 PM »
It's sad, but these abortions are exceptions. They're always better than miserable lives in the future.
Slippery slope

"TALLAHASSEE, FL, March 30, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – If a child is born alive following a botched abortion, should the abortionist be required to try to save its life? According to a Planned Parenthood lobbyist, the child's right to life after birth should also be a matter of choice."

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2014, 03:11:27 PM »
It's funny how people are up in arms about abortion (on both sides), but no one cares about our real, important civil rights, like the 1st, 2nd and 4th amendments.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2014, 03:11:48 PM »
And I'm PRO CHOICE.....

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2014, 03:13:34 PM »
It's funny how people are up in arms about abortion (on both sides), but no one cares about our real, important civil rights, like the 1st, 2nd and 4th amendments.

This is an abortion thread start a 1,2,4 tread and I'm sure you'll be satisfied with participation....on both sides

Content not so much  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2014, 03:17:53 PM »
It's not a matter of convicting them, it's a matter of probabilities/statistics. Study the family situations of prisoners, most of them come from broken or fucked up families.

Most people aren't capable anyway to raise a child so why not brain scan everyone at the age of 16? When someone fail, sterilization should follow. It's not the final solution, but it will prevent a lot of shit.
well I find this idea way better then abortion.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2014, 03:18:23 PM »
When you work with dead bodies, I would guess you simply get anesthetized to any dead bodies. No matter how big or small.

I'm no surgeon though, I just think there are people who turn it off.

Yeah, but how do those bright ambitious medical school students end up in a career of roto-rooting downtrodden women's vaginas everyday instead of a lucrative and rewarding area of medicine?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2014, 03:22:02 PM »
This is an abortion thread start a 1,2,4 tread and I'm sure you'll be satisfied with participation....on both sides

Content not so much  ;D

It's funny that liberals talk about limiting essential rights, but go ape shit if you want to limit abortion. Atleast Republicans are consistent, they want to ban everything.  :-X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2014, 03:28:15 PM »
Yeah, but how do those bright ambitious medical school students end up in a career of roto-rooting downtrodden women's vaginas everyday instead of a lucrative and rewarding area of medicine?

Got me... I wouldn't want it to be my thing, but I would "guess" that most of the time they do this one day a week to cover some kind of charitable thing and the rest of the time, they do their normal job.

It's funny that liberals talk about limiting essential rights, but go ape shit if you want to limit abortion. Atleast Republicans are consistent, they want to ban everything.  :-X

They aren't consistent either... They both suck.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2014, 03:30:50 PM »
Actually, there are statisticians who agree with it as well.

I like how abortion gets people so mad.

Also, the post previous here with the 1/2 babies and stuff... Doesn't affect me a bit.

yeah they like to sell books too.

and I like how it gets pro choice people all mad.

dead babies don't bother me either.  unless they're my babies.  and I don't kill my babies.  I've had my fun in life, but I've always kept in mind that if I create a life, I am responsible for it.  that's how I was raised.

I have 2 boys.  and I will ALWAYS tell them that life begins at conception.  why?  BECAUSE FOR THEM, IT DOES.  

if they get a girl pregnant, meaning if they conceive a child with a girl, they have ZERO choice in the matter.  Only the girl does.  as far as my boy is concerned, he's a father now as soon as they conceive.  

unless she wants to kill it.  then he's not.  

but as soon as he dumps his seed into her, HE is a father unless SHE chooses otherwise.  the way the US law is written, women have options.  the man does not.

so as far as i'm concerned, anyone who is out there preaching to boys that life doesn't begin at conception is truly a fucking idiot and is doing those young men a profound disservice.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2014, 03:34:17 PM »
yeah they like to sell books too.

and I like how it gets pro choice people all mad.

dead babies don't bother me either.  unless they're my babies.  and I don't kill my babies.  I've had my fun in life, but I've always kept in mind that if I create a life, I am responsible for it.  that's how I was raised.

I have 2 boys.  and I will ALWAYS tell them that life begins at conception.  why?  BECAUSE FOR THEM, IT DOES. 

if they get a girl pregnant, meaning if they conceive a child with a girl, they have ZERO choice in the matter.  Only the girl does.  as far as my boy is concerned, he's a father now as soon as they conceive. 

unless she wants to kill it.  then he's not. 

but as soon as he dumps his seed into her, HE is a father unless SHE chooses otherwise.  the way the US law is written, women have options.  the man does not.

so as far as i'm concerned, any man who is out there preaching to boys that life doesn't begin at conception is truly a fucking idiot and is doing those young men a profound disservice. 

I guess I'm an idiot because if my son is 18 and in college and knocks some chick up, I'm telling him to try to abort it... He's too young and won't be able to take care of the child the way it needs to be taken care of.

Fuck that.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2014, 03:41:44 PM »
well I find this idea way better then abortion.

I'm glad to hear this from a Christian person!
I still remember those heated debates with a Christian coworker when eugenic principles were discussed, he went nuts..

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2014, 03:42:28 PM »
I guess I'm an idiot because if my son is 18 and in college and knocks some chick up, I'm telling him to try to abort it... He's too young and won't be able to take care of the child the way it needs to be taken care of.

Fuck that.

first off.  any liberal woman in America would agree that you're a chauvinistic asshole because your son HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKING SAY IN THE MATTER!!!!!!!!  its not his body.  its hers.

the choice is not his to make. the fact that you think that it is shows how little you know about abortion in the US.  

secondly, you should teach your son this very important lesson just in case he thinks its OK to have unprotected sex with a girl.  AS FAR AS YOUR SON IS CONCERNED, LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION.  as far as the girl he knocked up is concerned, life begins when SHE says it does.  

what you're telling your son will not help him in any way if he gets a girl pregnant.  you do understand that right?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2014, 03:44:30 PM »
I'm glad to hear this from a Christian person!
I still remember those heated debates with a Christian coworker when eugenic principles were discussed, he went nuts..
believe it or not I see your argument clearly, it is a matter of perception and yes of course being a Christian does alter the argument too, can not deny that. That idea you suggested is pretty cool though I mean if you are not fit to parenting then you should not have a kid.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2014, 03:46:36 PM »
first off.  any liberal woman in America would agree that you're a chauvinistic asshole because your son HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKING SAY IN THE MATTER!!!!!!!!  its not his body.  its hers.

the choice is not his to make. the fact that you think that it is shows how little you know about abortion in the US.  

secondly, you should teach your son this very important lesson just in case he thinks its OK to have unprotected sex with a girl.  AS FAR AS YOUR SON IS CONCERNED, LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION.  as far as the girl he knocked up is concerned, life begins when SHE says it does.  

what you're telling your son will not help him in any way if he gets a girl pregnant.  you do understand that right?

THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

WOMEN GET ALL THE SAY!!

Why is it he has to be on hook for 1/2 the responsibility and has ZERO Say.

Are you fucking nuts?

You think it's right that he would have to pay for it, but if SHE doesn't want it, he can't stop her? Even if HE DOES?!

BULLSHIT.

ALSO... Yes... I do teach him all about having protected sex, but you can't watch them all the times and TONS of kids who should know better have unprotected sex all of the time because they are young and foolish.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2014, 04:02:27 PM »
THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

WOMEN GET ALL THE SAY!!

Why is it he has to be on hook for 1/2 the responsibility and has ZERO Say.

Are you fucking nuts?

You think it's right that he would have to pay for it, but if SHE doesn't want it, he can't stop her? Even if HE DOES?!

BULLSHIT.

ALSO... Yes... I do teach him all about having protected sex, but you can't watch them all the times and TONS of kids who should know better have unprotected sex all of the time because they are young and foolish.

right. I mean it's a completely fallacious line of reasoning for why the man has no say. 

think about it.  if you tell a woman that she should get an abortion.  you're an asshole.  plain and simple.  why?  what's wrong with abortion?  and then liberals respond with something like, "it's her body, you have no right to say that!!!" 

And i guess i can see that.  but why are they so adamant in the fact that the man can't even suggest it without being a complete asshole? 

if a woman had severe gall bladder pain and I told her to get her gall bladder taken out am I an asshole?  technically it is her body but I wouldn't get the same reaction from a woman who I just told to get her gall bladder taken out as I would from the one I just told to get an abortion.

my take on it is simple.  they get so mad and it is so devastating for women to get abortions because deep down they know what they're really doing.  These women, no matter what the liberal media tries to tell you, know that they are ending a baby's life.  and THAT"S why we are not allowed to even think about suggesting it.

we both have boys. and we have some tough conversations that we have to have.  I wish you the best dude.  its not easy for any of us. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2014, 04:06:26 PM »
right. I mean it's a completely fallacious line of reasoning for why the man has no say. 

think about it.  if you tell a woman that she should get an abortion.  you're an asshole.  plain and simple.  why?  what's wrong with abortion?  and then liberals respond with something like, "it's her body, you have no right to say that!!!" 

And i guess i can see that.  but why are they so adamant in the fact that the man can't even suggest it without being a complete asshole? 

if a woman had severe gall bladder pain and I told her to get her gall bladder taken out am I an asshole?  technically it is her body but I wouldn't get the same reaction from a woman who I just told to get her gall bladder taken out as I would from the one I just told to get an abortion.

my take on it is simple.  they get so mad and it is so devastating for women to get abortions because deep down they know what they're really doing.  These women, no matter what the liberal media tries to tell you, know that they are ending a baby's life.  and THAT"S why we are not allowed to even think about suggesting it.

we both have boys. and we have some tough conversations that we have to have.  I wish you the best dude.  its not easy for any of us. 

I can not disagree... Fucking Feminists.

All we can do is raise them the best we can and hope they turn out well and are decent people.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2014, 05:30:59 PM »
Lots of people valuing human life in this thread.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2014, 06:08:05 PM »
I would have no problems at all doing it.