Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452807 times)

ukjeff

Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2450 on: August 25, 2013, 10:23:17 AM »
UKjeff is one of those people that never "breaks character" and just chills with the fellas...It's a freaking message board and not that serious.  it's all asshole all the time with him.

And the way he belabors miniscule topics for weeks on end is just comical.

is OTH truly 3% in that picture? I don't fucking know, I wasn't there. he looks very lean and lighting is everything in PICTURES (hello) . I could give a shit if he is or if he isn't, and if he wants to say he is..he's always been a straight shooter, i'll take his word for it. and if it's not true, and he's a percentage point or two off... I really don't give a flying fuck....LOL.

Not because I'm one of OTH's "sycophants"....because I truly DON"T give a fuck what bodyfat some guy was 6 years ago. like it fucking matters  ::)

It matters to OTH hes been living on that painting for 6 years.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2451 on: August 25, 2013, 11:19:29 AM »
It matters to OTH hes been living on that painting for 6 years.

lol

arent your comparison pics 17 years old

irony much  :D
T

ukjeff

« Reply #2452 on: August 25, 2013, 11:30:14 AM »
lol

arent your comparison pics 17 years old

irony much  :D

yep, 17 years ago and with all the improvements in diet and supplementation over the years he still cant match it.   ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2453 on: August 25, 2013, 03:35:57 PM »
Day 1. Had 500g of steak, 500g of cottage cheese. Some veggies with chicken will go later. Is that OK? :D

ukjeff

« Reply #2454 on: August 25, 2013, 03:37:34 PM »
Day 1. Had 500g of steak, 500g of cottage cheese. Some veggies with chicken will go later. Is that OK? :D
Great, now you cant eat for 36 hours.  ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2455 on: August 25, 2013, 03:49:34 PM »
Great, now you cant eat for 36 hours.  ;D

I wont for 24h. Did squats and ton of deadlifts for reps (like 5-6 sets for reps), hence the amount of calories.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2456 on: August 25, 2013, 04:02:33 PM »
Thanks guys for getting the thread back on the diet. Annoying when it turns into an argument with Jeff. When we stay on topic this thread simply rocks!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2457 on: August 25, 2013, 04:08:47 PM »
brother, you get bloat easy, what can i say, replace the cattage cheese with something else, i and many frends get horrible bloat even from little bitch of cottabge cheese.

but yeah thats not bad, id just do 1kg of steak and veggies and thats it.

vegies and chicken for next meal, haha some 12hrs later, after being bit into the twilight zone :D

I don't get anything from cottage cheese tho.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2458 on: August 25, 2013, 05:15:25 PM »
Thanks guys for getting the thread back on the diet. Annoying when it turns into an argument with Jeff. When we stay on topic this thread simply rocks!
indeed, brilliant info in this thread.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2459 on: August 25, 2013, 05:18:51 PM »
I wont for 24h. Did squats and ton of deadlifts for reps (like 5-6 sets for reps), hence the amount of calories.
Hey bro have you ever tried on all out deadlift, heavy and hard for the entire workout. I have done this a couple of times.

it goes like this; 1 set 135. 1 set 225, 1 set 315, 10 sets 405, last time took me 56 minutes. I was painfully sore for days and days.

I am going to try this exact workout in a few days.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2460 on: August 25, 2013, 05:24:37 PM »
Hey bro have you ever tried on all out deadlift, heavy and hard for the entire workout. I have done this a couple of times.

it goes like this; 1 set 135. 1 set 225, 1 set 315, 10 sets 405, last time took me 56 minutes. I was painfully sore for days and days.

Nope, but I like this style so I'm gonna do that, good idea. I used to do smolov which is squats 4 times per week, 7 sets of 6 first day, 8 sets of 5 next, 9 sets of 4 next and 10 sets of 3 final day, same weight. This was brutal, it takes 90 minutes to finish on the 10 sets day. When on low carbs 6th set ownwards is a death route. By the 8th set you're numb, I had to keep track of my sets with weights because I would forget how many sets I've done. Extremely painful :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2461 on: August 25, 2013, 05:35:43 PM »
Nope, but I like this style so I'm gonna do that, good idea. I used to do smolov which is squats 4 times per week, 7 sets of 6 first day, 8 sets of 5 next, 9 sets of 4 next and 10 sets of 3 final day, same weight. This was brutal, it takes 90 minutes to finish on the 10 sets day. When on low carbs 6th set ownwards is a death route. By the 8th set you're numb, I had to keep track of my sets with weights because I would forget how many sets I've done. Extremely painful :D
Ya that one is tough, squats is brutal set after set.

With the deadlifts, I am ok for endurance and weight and reps but it is the lower back pump and the tightness that has me struggling on the last 2 to 3 sets.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2462 on: August 25, 2013, 06:00:00 PM »

I do this too bro.

I save 1 day a week for just deads, occasionally I'll throw hams in with it, but I always make a day for this. If any day is deserving of its own special workout, it's Deadlift Day

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2463 on: August 25, 2013, 06:44:50 PM »
I do this too bro.

I save 1 day a week for just deads, occasionally I'll throw hams in with it, but I always make a day for this. If any day is deserving of its own special workout, it's Deadlift Day

Wow that's straight beast....I did 13 sets of ten w 315 in an hour and felt funny for the next week.  No way I could do that on the reg.

Any kinda volume w deadlifts really drags me down, way more than squats or anything else.  Don't know why

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2464 on: August 25, 2013, 06:53:34 PM »
Exactly what muscle or muscles do dead lifts work?  I have heard conflicting reports.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2465 on: August 25, 2013, 06:59:27 PM »
Exactly what muscle or muscles do dead lifts work?  I have heard conflicting reports.

The greatest posterior chain movement known to man.  8)

Everything on your backside, especially erectors, lats, and traps.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2466 on: August 25, 2013, 07:02:14 PM »
Thanks guys. Often do "stiff leg" dead lifts but not much regular deads.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2467 on: August 25, 2013, 07:04:11 PM »

I like stiffs on leg day. Regular deads on their own, or if I'm short on time that week, finish my back workout with deads. Just my 2 cents brother.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2468 on: August 25, 2013, 07:15:36 PM »
Not to change topic but I had another thought on the diet today I wanted to post.

Eating out:  I have found that I can eat out and have a salad with meat etc staying on the diet, but I would rather not because its just not that satifying most of the time. Especially at fast food/casual joints. Would rather starve or eat at home for cheaper. Only exception is if going out being social at least you have the option of something.

For example I like burritos at Baja Fresh or chipotle, but ordering a chicken salad or burrito bowl with no rice and beans just don't do it for me. Does give you the satisfaction of a real burrito.  :P but like I said these are options when you are out with friends and they want to stop at these places.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2469 on: August 25, 2013, 08:41:16 PM »
yah chinese chiken with veggies does about least damage, or some meat like whats the name , entrecote, english sir loing i think, with vegs or salad will be good.
just order 3 pieces of sir loing, the portions at restarants are pathetic.

wheni spain, they have very bbuilding frendly meals, ld just order vegies with 10 chiken breast and 5 whole eggs, or 3 whole fishes, the huge ones,like half table.

or meat plate with various meats ,or the fish plate.
the meat plate has 1 or 2 small sausage in them, dont worry just eat those too, the sky wont fall on your head bc of this.

its simple, the bigger the meal is the longer the fast until the next one will be.
sometimes eating out triggers very bad binge, then i let myself go entirely with no remorse ;D
and pay for that next 30hrs. 8)

And if on a first date where the meal becomes very expensive, make sure the female doesn't sneak off to the bath room just before the check arrives 8)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2470 on: August 25, 2013, 08:47:16 PM »
haha ;D

forgive your enemies, but never forget their names ;D

that cow is in for massive owning sometime :D

3 eyes for an eye my friend 8)

And when such owning transpires we getbiggers readily await a detailed story  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2471 on: August 25, 2013, 10:39:43 PM »
no point in looking good if you cant back it up. When I was at my heaviest (mid 230's) I could do 25 wide grip chins. Everyone even the big guys used to stare at me like some fucking animal. I'll try and get a vid up at some point
l

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2472 on: August 25, 2013, 10:54:54 PM »
no point in looking good if you cant back it up. When I was at my heaviest (mid 230's) I could do 25 wide grip chins. Everyone even the big guys used to stare at me like some fucking animal. I'll try and get a vid up at some point

Must have taken a lot of time to work up to 25 wide grip chins. Amazing!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2473 on: August 25, 2013, 11:03:46 PM »
Must have taken a lot of time to work up to 25 wide grip chins. Amazing!

Pretty hot and heavy stuff am I right bro?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2474 on: August 25, 2013, 11:08:56 PM »

They have to work the entire back, glutes and hams as well, traps, lats, everything because when I do this mega deadlift workout, everything I mentioned is completely sore beyond belief.