Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99617 times)

MikMaq

Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #925 on: October 11, 2011, 09:26:07 AM »
No, our kids are being raised from a young age to have that sickening sense of entitlement. That they should have a birthday present. That they should have Xbox. As a kid, you should be taught to respect your fucking elders, do your fucking sums, and eat the healthy meals you are given.

People hate Adonis, when he is basically the only one in the thread making logical points.
Life ain't logical, seriously he sounds more and more like a character from startrek than a real life person. The person ain't even gonna breed, which means his existence on this planet is meaningless.

People who use logic usually force people into extreme's, either this or that, it's a clear sign your mind is stuck in the brain of a child, you can only makes choices that are either a or b, leaving out option c-z.

Sure the kid don't need gifts, but he does need to feel that his wellbeing is taken care of(which it ain't) and that there is a point for him to go forward and create something in his life(which also ain't likely to happen). Otherwise we'll have the other extreme of irresponsible idiots, which is the risk adverse culture that adonis lives in where he hasn't even moved out of his parents home.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #926 on: October 11, 2011, 09:28:17 AM »
I'm not sure whether or not to engage you on this subject any further because I know your stance on children, and I respect everyone's opinion - to each his own.

But being a kid at age SIX is not a stagnated/prolonged childhood.  Children should be exposed to realities at a rate where they have the capacity to understand them.  Getting presents is fun at age six, and should be.  There will be no detrimental future ramifications from it.

He's probably not saying "six" is a prolonged childhood, but moving back home with mommy and daddy when you're "30" because you can't make it in the real world, probably is.

Wasn't it Nancy Pelosi that said you should make it your goal to stay on your parent's health insurance until you're 26?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #927 on: October 11, 2011, 09:41:39 AM »
Life ain't logical, seriously he sounds more and more like a character from startrek than a real life person. The person ain't even gonna breed, which means his existence on this planet is meaningless.

People who use logic usually force people into extreme's, either this or that, it's a clear sign your mind is stuck in the brain of a child, you can only makes choices that are either a or b, leaving out option c-z.

Sure the kid don't need gifts, but he does need to feel that his wellbeing is taken care of(which it ain't) and that there is a point for him to go forward and create something in his life(which also ain't likely to happen). Otherwise we'll have the other extreme of irresponsible idiots, which is the risk adverse culture that adonis lives in where he hasn't even moved out of his parents home.
I hate to break the news again to you, but I bought my home free and clear and a wonderful residence it is.

MikMaq

« Reply #928 on: October 11, 2011, 09:42:38 AM »
I hate to break the news again to you, but I bought my home free and clear and a wonderful residence it is.
So you recieved no money from your parents, and did not use them as a stepping stone to start your business. ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #929 on: October 11, 2011, 09:51:37 AM »
So you recieved no money from your parents, and did not use them as a stepping stone to start your business. ::)
Of course I did.  That does not invalidate my opinions in any shape, form or fashion.  They are dead and money is useless to dead people you know.

MikMaq

« Reply #930 on: October 11, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »
Of course I did.  That does not invalidate my opinions in any shape, form or fashion.  They are dead and money is useless to dead people you know.
Yet you feel your good decision making versus the bad decision making of the 99 percenters makes your viewpoint more valid. :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: October 11, 2011, 10:04:56 AM »
Yet you feel your good decision making versus the bad decision making of the 99 percenters makes your viewpoint more valid. :o
The best any of us can do is limit our suffering and enhance our pleasure, hopefully not injuring too many others in the process, limiting collateral damage if you will.  What I see with these 99 Percenters is they set themselves up for suffering and don`t even realize it.  When they are knee deep in it, they look elsewhere for answers instead of to themselves and never admit their mistakes.  They blame everyone else first before ever considering that perhaps they shouldn`t have had that second child, or took that extra 20,000 dollars in loan money, or wanted this Gizmo or that Gadget, or signed for that Mortgage that is not at a fixed rate and on and on and on.

The real people that need the most help won`t have access to a computer, camera or an internet to upload their stories.  These are the people that need the most help and these goddamn 99 Percenters are stealing the show with their Iphones, taking handouts that were never meant for them and abusing the system.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #932 on: October 11, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »
Here's The Real Reason Why Occupy Wall Street Protesters Aren't Getting Kicked Out Of Zuccotti Park
Robert Johnson | Oct. 11, 2011, 12:00 PM | 1,207 | 10
www.businessinsider.com

Coming on the heels of the Solyndra debacle, the Obama administration has just approved a $168.9 million loan guarantee for the Granite Reliable wind farm project owned by Brookfield Asset Management (BAM).

Among its many holdings BAM owns Brookfield Renewable Power, which owns the Granite Reliable and it also owns Brookfield Office Properties, whose holdings include the now famous Zuccotti Park.

The Department of Energy finalized the loan guarantee less than a week after Occupy Wall Street protesters took to Zuccotti Park, and with the Obama administration's Tuesday endorsement of the protests, rumors are starting to circulate that this could be the reason Brookfield is allowing protesters to remain on its property.

The Granite Reliable Power Project under construction in Coos Bay, New Hampshire is the state's largest wind farm and the New Hampshire Union Leader questions why Brookfield would need federal subsidies at all, particularly following the bankruptcy of Solyndra.

Mayor Bloomberg's announcement Monday that protesters could remain as long as they liked, also raised a few eyebrows and it turns out he has a personal connection to Brookfield as well. The mayor's longtime domestic partner Diana Taylor is on the Board of Directors at Brookfield Properties along with John E. Zuccotti himself.

________________________ _____

These fools are useful idiots of the far left.   

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #933 on: October 11, 2011, 10:17:34 AM »
The best any of us can do is limit our suffering and enhance our pleasure, hopefully not injuring too many others in the process, limiting collateral damage if you will.  What I see with these 99 Percenters is they set themselves up for suffering and don`t even realize it.  When they are knee deep in it, they look elsewhere for answers instead of to themselves and never admit their mistakes.  They blame everyone else first before ever considering that perhaps they shouldn`t have had that second child, or took that extra 20,000 dollars in loan money, or wanted this Gizmo or that Gadget, or signed for that Mortgage that is not at a fixed rate and on and on and on.

The real people that need the most help won`t have access to a computer, camera or an internet to upload their stories.  These are the people that need the most help and these goddamn 99 Percenters are stealing the show with their Iphones, taking handouts that were never meant for them and abusing the system.

spot on

MikMaq

« Reply #934 on: October 11, 2011, 10:19:57 AM »

I agree alot of them are idiots, but even if they fucked themselves over
, their aren't even aloud to pay for there mistakes in this economy. Then you have the hypocrit parade who admit they won't even higher people with these educations, when the fact is we need them as part of our economy we cannot survive on commerce, as all commerce does, is shuffle around the work of others. Worst of all most of these people that supposedly did the right thing but did it in a time, when the economy was stronger, schools were cheaper, and had parents that allowed their kids to live with them while in school, and had the benefit of connections many do not have.

I got many friends who's parents kicked them out after 18. Working a job while in school was not an option as they knew the only way out was getting a graduate degree. So they needed dedicated time for school, to get into descent grad schools. So it made sense to get a loan just to live, since they were already in debt it also made sense to goto top schools like harvard or columbia because in the long term the stats showed that the increased prices would more than pay off, because at the time long term stats showed that degree's would pay off more than double their intial tuition costs.

Again you talk about how these people are steeling the flame of those that really need a voice, that is logically true but isn't true in a historical sense. The more afluent/invulnerable, always lead social moments because they have far less worries about losing it all.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #935 on: October 11, 2011, 10:39:37 AM »
, their aren't even aloud to pay for there mistakes in this economy. Then you have the hypocrit parade who admit they won't even higher people with these educations, when the fact is we need them as part of our economy we cannot survive on commerce, as all commerce does, is shuffle around the work of others. Worst of all most of these people that supposedly did the right thing but did it in a time, when the economy was stronger, schools were cheaper, and had parents that allowed their kids to live with them while in school, and had the benefit of connections many do not have.

I got many friends who's parents kicked them out after 18. Working a job while in school was not an option as they knew the only way out was getting a graduate degree. So they needed dedicated time for school, to get into descent grad schools. So it made sense to get a loan just to live, since they were already in debt it also made sense to goto top schools like harvard or columbia because in the long term the stats showed that the increased prices would more than pay off, because at the time long term stats showed that degree's would pay off more than double their intial tuition costs.

Again you talk about how these people are steeling the flame of those that really need a voice, that is logically true but isn't true in a historical sense. The more afluent/invulnerable, always lead social moments because they have far less worries about losing it all.  

Explain to me how a parent kicks someone out at age 18?  Why doesn`t the kid just stay there if its in his or her best interest to do so? What is the parent going to do, call the police?  The police won`t remove someone from a house as they do not have the power or authority to do so especially when its established they lived there.  I never understood that excuse.  Please explain it as I have heard this whopper in the past and never have gotten an answer to it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #936 on: October 11, 2011, 10:53:07 AM »

Furthermore, basing your life decisions off of stats that have no way of encompassing the vast endless possibility of variables which in turn have no bearing or addressable consequence to the individual strikes me as rather meaningless way to predict the future and shows poor judgement in my opinion.  

A lot of these people are victims of this type of thinking. "If I get Degree A, I will Make X amount of money, because statistics show N as the average starting salary." When this never materializes, this leads to the defeatist attitude of, "But, But I did everything right" nonsense that seems to be prevalent.  

When that excuse is exhausted, they then begin to seek out more handouts or whatever next excuse they deem worthy to justify a failure.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #937 on: October 11, 2011, 10:57:23 AM »
These 99%ers need to do a little research.  College graduates have always had a hard time getting their first job.  The sense of entitlement seems to be a parenting problem.  Guess what, a sociology degree isn't going to open any doors except maybe Taco Bell. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: October 11, 2011, 11:00:26 AM »
These 99%ers need to do a little research.  College graduates have always had a hard time getting their first job.  The sense of entitlement seems to be a parenting problem.  Guess what, a sociology degree isn't going to open any doors except maybe Taco Bell. 

I love Taco Bell.   best fast food there is by far.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: October 11, 2011, 11:02:45 AM »
I love Taco Bell.   best fast food there is by far.   
You gotta come down south again my friend.  Even our fast food is great as our Barbecue places are considered Fast Food.  You also have Bojangles, Biscuitville, Steak and Shake, Smithfields, Hardees to name a few.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #940 on: October 11, 2011, 11:04:53 AM »
You gotta come down south again my friend.  Even our fast food is great as our Barbecue places are considered Fast Food.  You also have Bojangles, Biscuitville, Steak and Shake, Smithfields, Hardees to name a few.

I would be like My Cousin Vinny down there.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: October 11, 2011, 11:12:21 AM »

I would be like My Cousin Vinny down there.   
ROFLMAO Yes! 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #942 on: October 11, 2011, 11:26:28 AM »
Explain to me how a parent kicks someone out at age 18?  Why doesn`t the kid just stay there if its in his or her best interest to do so? What is the parent going to do, call the police?  The police won`t remove someone from a house as they do not have the power or authority to do so especially when its established they lived there.  I never understood that excuse.  Please explain it as I have heard this whopper in the past and never have gotten an answer to it.

are you joking ?

MikMaq

« Reply #943 on: October 11, 2011, 11:26:55 AM »

Did you grow up in a fucking bubble?  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #944 on: October 11, 2011, 11:30:33 AM »
are you joking ?
Nope. Explain it to me. Nobody can.  If your parents were to say to you "Your kicked out" (only a moron parent would say this in the first place) and you just stayed put, what would happen?  How does one get kicked out of their parents house without consent and willingness?  I don`t get it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #945 on: October 11, 2011, 11:31:14 AM »
Did you grow up in a fucking bubble?  ::)
Use the eye roll Icon all you want but that still doesn`t answer my question.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #946 on: October 11, 2011, 11:32:56 AM »

This is a good point.  I graduated with a degree in Finance, but had to wait tables for around a year before I got my first job, and I got that one with a lot of luck.
Y

MikMaq

« Reply #947 on: October 11, 2011, 11:36:35 AM »
Nope. Explain it to me. Nobody can.  If your parents were to say to you "Your kicked out" (only a moron parent would say this in the first place) and you just stayed put, what would happen?  How does one get kicked out of their parents house without consent and willingness?  I don`t get it.
They can verbally abuse them as some friends parents did, one of my friend did live with her parents but had to drop out of school because her dad got prostate cancer, another friend stayed at home where she was molested and fucked herself over mentally, another was kicked out because her step dad didn't like having a hottie in the house, my cousin's couldn't because my aunt lived too far from school to transit, my best friend's mom moved away when he was 17 and once child support ran out he was on his own, you got any more stupid fucking questions. Maybe I know all the worst off people in america, or maybe you just live in a bubble, and talk with no real experience with non richies.

MikMaq

« Reply #948 on: October 11, 2011, 11:38:43 AM »
This is a good point.  I graduated with a degree in Finance, but had to wait tables for around a year before I got my first job, and I got that one with a lot of luck.
It's well known, but my guess is you got in before 2008. This is the bullshit your trying to use the logic of people's emotions and ignoring the logic of their lives.

These people would never make tons of money, but the system did allow for them  to atleast get their return on their investment which was their loans. China of course fucked the wage scheme for us, so these people will never get their return, neither will people in difficult housing situations.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: October 11, 2011, 11:42:01 AM »
They can verbally abuse them as some friends parents did, one of my friend did live with her parents but had to drop out of school because her dad got prostate cancer, another friend stayed at home where she was molested and fucked herself over mentally, another was kicked out because her step dad didn't like having a hottie in the house, my cousin's couldn't because my aunt lived too far from school to transit, my best friend's mom moved away when he was 17 and once child support ran out he was on his own, you got any more stupid fucking questions. Maybe I know all the worst off people in america, or maybe you just live in a bubble, and talk with no real experience with non richies.
That still doesn`t answer my question.  How does one get "kicked out"?  It seems all of those examples you gave not one was physically removed.