Author Topic: Whats Your Number - do you lie or are honest?  (Read 4322 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Whats Your Number - do you lie or are honest?
« on: May 30, 2014, 09:23:45 AM »
So your wife/gf asks you "How many girls have you been with?"  

do you lie your ass off or are you honest?  Cause you KNOW girls will lie about that shit until they are blue in the face AND they dont inculde all the dicks they have sucked either

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Whats Your Number?????
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 09:24:43 AM »
i been with 680,558 woman   , all 10's

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 09:30:34 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 09:43:25 AM »
That's an easy one: I don't know

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 09:45:50 AM »
That's an easy one: I don't know

Then questions become roughly, more or less than a 100?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 09:47:58 AM »
my overall number isn't astronomical, but it's still a big enough ballpark that I felt I had to lie about it to my wife.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 10:01:11 AM »

do you lie your ass off or are you honest?  Cause you KNOW girls will lie about that shit until they are blue in the face AND they dont inculde all the dicks they have sucked either

If they even bring it up, run. It shows a controlling insecurity.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 10:02:01 AM »
I only mentioned the girls who I was in a relationship with ...

bingo

Uncle Junior

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 10:30:58 AM »

do you lie your ass off or are you honest?  Cause you KNOW girls will lie about that shit until they are blue in the face AND they dont inculde all the dicks they have sucked either

Don't get into relationships, don't have to deal with such bollox, there's your answer.

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 10:38:10 AM »
The big question is what if you met a girl and she was perfect in every way for you but she told you that she has slept with over 300 men would that be a deal breaker.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »
With my wife it's easy.  I'm her charity case and she knows I'm too ugly to attract other women.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »
With my wife it's easy.  I'm her charity case and she knows I'm too ugly to attract other women.
:D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 10:49:09 AM »

There's plenty of (ugly) fish as well :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2014, 11:10:33 AM »
Ever since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection, and sex, and love to other men but never to me.

I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2014, 11:14:13 AM »
Ever since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection, and sex, and love to other men but never to me.

I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

A good way to get them back without shooting or stabbing them would be to email them the shirtless Shizzo pic. They'll puke up their caviar and champagne.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 11:17:03 AM »
A good way to get them back without shooting or stabbing them would be to email them the shirtless Shizzo pic. They'll puke up their caviar and champagne.

Knooger has to take his sticky fingers he just masturbated on to a pic of Shizzo's  to highlight this text to be able to read it which means I did his fat ass a favor cos now he burned a few more calories.

How much you weigh now fatboy?

Mwah
x0x0x

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 11:29:04 AM »
Knooger has to take his sticky fingers he just masturbated on to a pic of Shizzo's  to highlight this text to be able to read it which means I did his fat ass a favor cos now he burned a few more calories.

Mwah
x0x0x

I've been hanging at the mid 250's for a few weeks. I haven't been tracking the calories much due to being away from home and eating out a lot. This summer will be difficult as I will be away from home much of the time, but I am not doing gluttony, just not actively losing weight.

I have a couple weeks at home before a lot of time gone again and I'm on the 3rd day of strict calorie counting. I'm hoping to break into the 240's before I'm away from home again.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 11:30:18 AM »
Knooger has to take his sticky fingers he just masturbated on to a pic of Shizzo's  to highlight this text to be able to read it which means I did his fat ass a favor cos now he burned a few more calories.

Mwah
x0x0x

Dude, please with the yellow.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2014, 11:49:10 AM »
The big question is what if you met a girl and she was perfect in every way for you but she told you that she has slept with over 300 men would that be a deal breaker.
Bertha's on the couch telling me her number is 60+. Still hitting it, and she's still too tight.  ;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2014, 12:08:28 PM »
one and a half

Uncle Junior

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2014, 12:12:57 PM »
I've been hanging at the mid 250's for a few weeks. I haven't been tracking the calories much due to being away from home and eating out a lot. This summer will be difficult as I will be away from home much of the time, but I am not doing gluttony, just not actively losing weight.

I have a couple weeks at home before a lot of time gone again and I'm on the 3rd day of strict calorie counting. I'm hoping to break into the 240's before I'm away from home again.

Good stuff dude you still doing adonis principles?

How many calories a day you eating now and how much carbs?

Update your progress thread for fuck's sake.

I have an interest in your progress.

Not to shit on your head but you should have lost more by now.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2014, 12:18:39 PM »
Dude, please with the yellow.

Don't be so fucking gay. :-*

Mwah
x0x0

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2014, 12:22:17 PM »
131 but I will always lie to a girl that asks.

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2014, 12:31:54 PM »

You could get back at them by becoming a tranny and when you see men trying to pick them up you go over and offer yourself instead

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2014, 12:35:31 PM »
prolly 10, i aint no wilt chamberlain thats for sure
R