Author Topic: Hey Nasser.....DORIAN signs with MD  (Read 6440 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Hey Nasser.....DORIAN signs with MD
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 06:34:29 AM »

Empty point. Nasser was a Slavic/Egyptian with an Arab name competing against mostly Americans and an Anglo-Saxon Englishman.

As I said before, if nasser a white boy called Jack Williams from orange County then he would have won at least 4 Olympias.

That's what makes you sound like a sore loser man. You conveniently disregard the fact that Nasser won the AC, the Night of champions as well as a whole lot of Grand prix shows. Not to mention he placed 2nd in the Olympia where he was edged out narrowly by a guy who was a better bodybuilder than he ever was. Nasser would have never won an Olympia if he was White or Black, cause he was beaten fair and square. Live with it ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 06:35:38 AM »
Dorian is a success,as mentioned above,his supplement line is quite popular and he is well respected in and outside the bodybuilding community

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 06:36:39 AM »
haha you better off saving your money for a light cycle than to waste a fortune on these shitty powders.
nasser is a straight up guy. he doesnt need to lie and defraud gullible trainers to make a living. nasser has too much intergrity to make people buy shit that dont work.

nasser always bout the fans.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 06:39:42 AM »
Do you lift weights Sharma?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 06:48:31 AM »
Empty point. Nasser was a Slavic/Egyptian with an Arab name competing against mostly Americans and an Anglo-Saxon Englishman.

As I said before, if nasser a white boy called Jack Williams from orange County then he would have won at least 4 Olympias.

So then, why during the entire time that Nasser is competing, he was consistently losing to other white guys?
During the exact same time Nasser was onstage, he was placing 3rd-4th-5th to other guys. Guys who were black, white and everything in between. Paul Dillet won the Grand Prix in France (94) over him, Porter Cotrell won the Chicago Pro Invitational over him (92, while Nasser was in 19th place!), Flex won the 93 Grand Prix of Germany (a white dominated country), Porter Cotrell place ahead of Nasser by two spots in the 94 Olympia. Vince Taylor in the Grand Prix contests of England, France and the Ukraine while Kevin Levrone took the Russia, Spain and German contests of 1995.
The list goes on, yet you still say Nasser is superior yet he was consistently marked down against men of color that have an uglier history against racism?

Also, if Nasser is still 300lbs WITH ABS, why do we not have any current photos of him? Or why is he not competing? I mean, Dorian has current photos of himself floating around without a shirt or on a scale....guess he needs the money though? ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2009, 06:49:27 AM »
Do you lift weights Sharma?

off course i do.
i thought you were boycotting nasser and the team?

HAHA you are obsessed and deeply jealous  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2009, 06:50:09 AM »
This is a Dorian Yates thread Sharma,you fag

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 06:51:06 AM »
Dorian is a success,as mentioned above,his supplement line is quite popular and he is well respected in and outside the bodybuilding community

Dorians NO product is the strongest i have ever tried! awesome pumps. and for 5 hours later its like youre on ephedrine.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 06:53:10 AM »
Not only that, Nasser's name is in the title. This IS a Nasser thread as you pumpkinheads are craxy about Nass.

Poor Okami, owned yet again. Sitting at his computer reduced to tears and angry meltdowns because his racist criminal idol is always a lesser man than the cultured sophisticate Nasser ;D

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 06:54:53 AM »

That's another thing that's laughable about Nasser. Nasser is an arab name, but Nasser isn't an Arab and not a real Moslim. He didn't do the rammadam for instance.

Ow and that's not my opinion but the opinion of TAREK ELSETOUHI (a real moslim)!!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/category/30/178/204/

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2009, 07:00:09 AM »
That's another thing that's laughable about Nasser. Nasser is an arab name, but Nasser isn't an Arab and not a real Moslim. He didn't do the rammadam for instance.

Ow and that's not my opinion but the opinion of TAREK ELSETOUHI (a real moslim)!!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/category/30/178/204/
Hmm. So Nasser merely assumes the guise/mantle of a Muslim so he can better use the victim/racism angles!? Curiouser and curiouser.   ???

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 07:02:02 AM »
Hmm. So Nasser merely assumes the guise/mantle of a Muslim so he can better use the victim/racism angles!? Curiouser and curiouser.   ???

You are obsessed with Nasser , little monkey. Amazing that you spend so much of your life reading, thinking, posting about Nasser and yet he does not even know you are alive.

Epic ownership by HUGE Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 07:04:41 AM »
You are obsessed with Nasser , little monkey. Amazing that you spend so much of your life reading, thinking, posting about Nasser and yet he does not even know you are alive.

Getting angry, now. Tut tut.  Nasser not even a real Muslim!? Dearie me. Somebody's not gonna have a good week.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 07:06:08 AM »

Is this all just a front for a internet forum or are you really this much into a professional bodybuilder?

I am not trying to flame or anything I just don't get how you can continue to discuss the same guy, day in and day out. I just seems strange to me.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 07:08:36 AM »
Somebody's not gonna have a good week.
Do you think he'll take it out on his wife and make her wear an extra burqua or on his gay lover because he'll be even more upset about his repressed sexuality?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009, 07:13:24 AM »
Is this all just a front for a internet forum or are you really this much into a professional bodybuilder?

I am not trying to flame or anything I just don't get how you can continue to discuss the same guy, day in and day out. I just seems strange to me.
Sharma's a gimmick account. The political wing (colonial Id?) of a regular poster, who obviously has a lot of issues. I'm sure you'll join me in hoping he gets the help he so obviously needs. 

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2009, 07:15:45 AM »

Nasser never won... so... he lost...

hope this helps...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2009, 07:16:10 AM »
Sharma's a gimmick account. The political wing (colonial Id?) of a regular poster, who obviously has a lot of issues. I'm sure you'll join me in hoping he gets the help he so obviously needs. 

Yes! I will chant 20 hail marys right away!

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2009, 07:25:48 AM »
Good question!

Here is your answer:

Tarek Elsetouhi (IFBB pro, REAL arab and moslim) on Nasser
Tarek Elsetouhi: “Nasser’s father is from Egypt and his mother is from Servië. He is not Arabic! Only his name!

Dave Palumbo: “oowh so he is not arabic huh??

Tarek Elsetouhi: “No, only his name! He’s Egyptian because his father is Egyptian. He can’t speak arabic! Maybe a little Egyptian. He was only in Egypt one time.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1828/204/

(4:35)

There goes the "he was an arabic and victim/racism and not popular after 9/11" excuse!! ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2009, 07:27:11 AM »

Totally agree...nobody here is hating on Nasser,but hate is directed towards his 'fans'

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2009, 08:31:35 AM »
 ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2009, 09:44:09 AM »
That's what makes you sound like a sore loser man. You conveniently disregard the fact that Nasser won the AC, the Night of champions as well as a whole lot of Grand prix shows. Not to mention he placed 2nd in the Olympia where he was edged out narrowly by a guy who was a better bodybuilder than he ever was. Nasser would have never won an Olympia if he was White or Black, cause he was beaten fair and square. Live with it ;D

As for shows that Nasser did win, he would have won with greater point spreads had he been an American and on more favourable terms with judges. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2009, 09:49:40 AM »
Good question!

Here is your answer:

Tarek Elsetouhi (IFBB pro, REAL arab and moslim) on Nasser
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1828/204/

(4:35)

There goes the "he was an arabic and victim/racism and not popular after 9/11" excuse!! ;D

Tarek who??  First of all if this guy knew anything about Islam he would know that it's against Islamic teachings to claim how close another man is (or is not) to Islam.  It's up to God to judge.

Further, he is simply lying when he says Nasser has only been to Egypt once and can not speak Arabic!  He speaks Arabic to friends while in Egypt in his 7th training video - let me guess, according to Tarek that was Nasser's first and only time in Egypt?   ::)  He even owns a condo there!

Nasser also frequently goes to a San Diego mosque on Fridays - we went there together once.  I also met one of his friends in San Diego who told me they first met at the mosque.  Nasser is not a very religious man but to say he is not a "real" Muslim is just plain stupid.

Brutal jealousy on Tarek's part towards Nasser for not even being close to being considered the highest ranking Arab bodybuilder  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2009, 09:51:32 AM »
As for shows that Nasser did win, he would have won with greater point spreads had he been an American and on more favourable terms with judges. 

That's just conjecture, BB. Dorian wasn't American and that defeats your argument, as does Nasser himself winning the AC and all those other competitions. If you say Dorian did that because he was White, then you can't explain the fact that he got beaten by Momo Benaziza, who was neither White nor American. If Nasser wasn't favorable with the judges, then they wouldn't have placed him where they did all the times he competed.

I just think that it's a bad look when people start crying racism and try and make an issue out of something that doesn't exist in the first place. Bodybuilding is subjective and personally, I think Dorian fully deserved the 97 Mr Olympia title. And I know I'm not the only one. Nasser won and lost titles in the same year, in front of the same judges, in the same country, which goes to show that there is no huge conspiracy to bring the Muslim man down, which is the angle some of you seem to be taking.

Feel free to disagree - I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents on the issue.

gunterstolz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »
i met big nasser in germany back in 1993 during the grand prix where he placed 3rd. nasser, myself, another friend of nasser which i not remember his name (bald, moustache, brown skin color), went to a stripper club the night after the grand prix, took some girls and headed to hotel. That night nasser kissed me, and i dont regret it, while his friend had fun with the girls. Im not sure about his money right now but i paid everything since he didnt have enough money by then.