Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 392931 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics
« Reply #1325 on: December 27, 2011, 03:36:42 PM »
Oh, and i just found out why I like the kid, and why he had great genetics...he's a fellow Russkie 8)

Groink u russian brah?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1326 on: December 27, 2011, 03:37:33 PM »
You finished detailing my car yet, Sambo ?  :D

what car? ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1327 on: December 27, 2011, 03:44:01 PM »
he died happily, most important
Groink saying he would've been interested of seeing what he would've turned out, what do you mean? Men are at their best from their early teens to their early twenties, if you make it you will make it, if you don't you won't because you would've made it earlyer and not many men realise this.

In the old days of shields and swords men were lucky if they lived pass 50, that's why they allready lived as men when they were 12 because they knew they have only so much time to live like crazy. Now days we live in an over hyegine environment forcing our life spann to last even longer so we can pay tax money to some rich people. We are given million options to choose from what to do in life... you know, this life is not for everyone.

That's why I'm happy Zyzz lived the life in modern age where he lived as semi king ;D, looking good, young, he had all what he wanted. Everyone accross the planet knows who he is and what he did, some people actually forming cults based on his deeds, lmao.

What is so bad about him being dead at his best? Look at pellius, striving to be back in his early twenties, by god I swear I'm going to turn like pellius if I don't die before 30, I am scared the hell out of turning 30 I don't want to live beyond that  :-X

Zyzz died happily, I'm not feeling bad about him, I feel proud about him, he did what many can't do (yes can't, because what he did was all in the head).

Rest in peace, brah! You inspired many people.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: ZYZZ pics
« Reply #1328 on: December 27, 2011, 03:50:54 PM »
See Wes, what these kids don't realize is that no one on this forum gives two shits about this Zyzz kid.  He was and will always be a nobody to us.

Just because he made a few stupid YouTube videos garnering the attention of teenagers from BB.com means jack shit to us.

We don't entertain such nonsense here.  We are more likely to have sent around an empty water gallon to each forum member's home, have them cum inside of it ever so slightly and then forward onto the next member until it is filled to the rim, once filled we would have simply sent over Basilie to this fella's funeral to have him plaster the cadaver's face with the donated cum, all for the sake of taking a pic and then posting it as an owning.

Here's a picture of Zyzz at a GAY bar called the Love Machine (Gay Nights are on Sunday)..

That's just how we do things around here..
"1"

It's quite common where I live to go to Gay bars to pick up chicks as they are usually off-guard...

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1329 on: December 27, 2011, 03:53:04 PM »
Groink saying he would've been interested of seeing what he would've turned out, what do you mean? Men are at their best from their early teens to their early twenties, if you make it you will make it, if you don't you won't because you would've made it earlyer and not many men realise this.

In the old days of shields and swords men were lucky if they lived pass 50, that's why they allready lived as men when they were 12 because they knew they have only so much time to live like crazy. Now days we live in an over hyegine environment forcing our life spann to last even longer so we can pay tax money to some rich people. We are given million options to choose from what to do in life... you know, this life is not for everyone.

That's why I'm happy Zyzz lived the life in modern age where he lived as semi king ;D, looking good, young, he had all what he wanted. Everyone accross the planet knows who he is and what he did, some people actually forming cults based on his deeds, lmao.

What is so bad about him being dead at his best? Look at pellius, striving to be back in his early twenties, by god I swear I'm going to turn like pellius if I don't die before 30, I am scared the hell out of turning 30 I don't want to live beyond that  :-X

Zyzz died happily, I'm not feeling bad about him, I feel proud about him, he did what many can't do (yes can't, because what he did was all in the head).

Good post.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1330 on: December 27, 2011, 03:53:13 PM »

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1331 on: December 27, 2011, 03:53:46 PM »
zyzz is a funny guy... no hate whatsoever towards this kid, lived life to the fullest and died which sucks RIP.  I've been lucky with the lifestyle i live and the pussy i pull but this kid is on another level it seems since hes so fucking popular here... then again i also live by the darwinian concept that only the strong survive.... So  i guess God has a purpose for me on this earth

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1332 on: December 27, 2011, 04:30:43 PM »
Groink u russian brah?

have some Russian blood, yup

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: December 27, 2011, 04:34:25 PM »
oh not this american thing of "yeah I'm one nineth of russian, swede finn or whatever". Just quit it!

tssssssssh  ::) :D ;D

come in my country, there is absolutely nothing spectacular of being russian or part russian, it's something I see every day :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1334 on: December 27, 2011, 04:40:07 PM »
oh not this american thing of "yeah I'm one nineth of russian, swede finn or whatever". Just quit it!

come in my country, there is absolutely nothing spectacular of being russian or part russian, it's something I see every day :D

I know, I'm just talking shit

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1335 on: December 27, 2011, 04:43:41 PM »

okay pizdets. Kto zdes iz vas polniy russkiy? Te kto rodilis v Amerike ni schitayutsya.
all drugs - TPPIIP

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: December 27, 2011, 04:50:51 PM »
okay pizdets. Kto zdes iz vas polniy russkiy? Te kto rodilis v Amerike ni schitayutsya.

Ryssä sun kieli kuulostaa samalta kun mä niistän, LOL! ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1337 on: December 27, 2011, 04:58:17 PM »

the nihilistic religion of atheism in all its splendor.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1338 on: December 27, 2011, 05:01:38 PM »
It is a shame that he died so young,but I still fail to see the fascination with the kid.

As I said he looked great,but he`s one of a zillion young guys who looked as good or better than him.

People blindly worship all kinds of shit these days........... kinda` like sheep.

I heard  he died from a sperm overdose at an all-male orgy , is that true WES?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: December 27, 2011, 05:03:54 PM »
the nihilistic religion of atheism in all its splendor.

ahh the hypocrite speaks :D

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Zyzz - RIP at 23 years old and comments
« Reply #1340 on: December 27, 2011, 05:06:38 PM »
I may be delusional fukk, but I'm pretty confident I could top Zyzz's aesthetics with a tad lower BF (2% at most):

Oh, and pussy pulling too.

Yep..............

you are a delusional fuck alright
Team Pat Banana

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1341 on: December 27, 2011, 05:27:07 PM »
Ryssä sun kieli kuulostaa samalta kun mä niistän, LOL! ;D

very funny. So how is Finnland ?

all drugs - TPPIIP

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #1342 on: December 27, 2011, 06:03:22 PM »

can some one sum up these 55 pages...?

Who the fuck is this girl? how did he die?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1343 on: December 27, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »
It's quite common where I live to go to Gay bars to pick up chicks as they are usually off-guard...

Are you still 'picking up chicks' when your blowing Carlos and several of his friends in the bathroom, yes I'm sure this is a common occurrence.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1344 on: December 27, 2011, 07:12:11 PM »
Are you still 'picking up chicks' when your blowing Carlos and several of his friends in the bathroom, yes I'm sure this is a common occurrence.

Not in the UK, it really is a mixed bag when it comes to the types of people you get in "gay" clubs.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Zyzz - RIP at 23 years old and comments
« Reply #1345 on: December 27, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »
you are a delusional fuck alright
X2. And all these meatheads sayin, "his build isnt so special." Is was the whole persona not just his body that got him attention

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1346 on: December 27, 2011, 08:58:52 PM »
It is a shame that he died so young,but I still fail to see the fascination with the kid.

As I said he looked great,but he`s one of a zillion young guys who looked as good or better than him.

People blindly worship all kinds of shit these days........... kinda` like sheep.

i will try to simply it so you can understand.. JK :D

king kamali for a while was so much talked about in bb magazines and on the net.. much more than many other pro. bbs with much better physiques.. it was kamali's strange/new persona.. background,.. origin.. etc.. something new that somehow attracted more ppl to read and know about him.. i myself never liked KK crazy acts and i personally hate zyzz style (weird hair cut,.. stupid tattoos.. dancing in streets.. etc).. but not liking their styles doesnt make me fail to see why they were to some extent special.. seeing zyzz tattoos stupid myself doesnt mean they are stupid in general,.. for sure many ppl around the world find them cool... these guys had certain charisma and were smart enough to use it.. and as i said in a previous post and as gronk is saying his (zyzz) very early death has made him much more famous.. i never heard about him when he was alive!!.. same idea as james dean's early death,.. it somehow created his legend or let me say confirmed it..

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1347 on: December 27, 2011, 10:21:00 PM »
For so many people who don't have a fascination with this guy as they claim, this is an awfully long thread for someone who no one cares about.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1348 on: December 27, 2011, 10:30:07 PM »
Congrats, 55 pages of the gayest crap ever posted on here. Damn near everyone who posted for this "guy" has came out of the closet (as if we didn't know already).

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1349 on: December 27, 2011, 10:39:36 PM »
Congrats, 55 pages of the gayest crap ever posted on here. Damn near everyone who posted for this "guy" has came out of the closet (as if we didn't know already).
Welcome back  :D