Author Topic: Trump found guilty…..again! 🙄  (Read 2070 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Trump found guilty…..again! 🙄
« on: May 09, 2023, 02:22:26 PM »
Big surprise!

🙄

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Trump found guilty…..again! 🙄
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 02:25:35 PM »
Makes him even more of a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, the corrupt legal system found someone guilty. (While letting killers go free from prison because of a fake pandemic).  LOL
Golly gee Beav!   ::)

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 02:27:34 PM »
She couldn't even remember when it happened.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 02:30:19 PM »
Big surprise!

🙄

Civil case he was found liable for slander not the same as guilty of a crime

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2023, 02:59:47 PM »
 :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 03:17:00 PM »
Trumpster gave the broad a bit of a thrill all those years ago.

The now-old-hag is just pissed that men no longer want anything to do with her rumpled, sagging ass.

Trumpster!

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 04:30:57 PM »
Trumpster gave the broad a bit of a thrill all those years ago.

The now-old-hag is just pissed that men no longer want anything to do with her rumpled, sagging ass.

Trumpster!

The Oak still couldn't get her saggy ass...
c

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2023, 06:39:12 PM »
I think Trump is willing to pay $5M just to have had the chance to tell opposing counsel, "You wouldn't be a choice of mine, either, to be honest with you - I hope you're not offended.  I would not, under any circumstances have any interest in you.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2023, 09:03:31 PM »

Correct.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2023, 09:06:28 PM »
I think Trump is willing to pay $5M just to have had the chance to tell opposing counsel, "You wouldn't be a choice of mine, either, to be honest with you - I hope you're not offended.  I would not, under any circumstances have any interest in you.”

That was one of the all-time great gangster moments.  Absolutely love this.   ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2023, 01:32:12 AM »
$5M wouldn’t be enough for the opposing counsel to be attracted to his Orange ass.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2023, 05:13:48 AM »
$5M wouldn’t be enough for the opposing counsel to be attracted to his Orange ass.

You the sick pervert fantasizing about trump's 70 year old ass  ??? loser !
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2023, 10:18:39 AM »
He actually won because the allegation was rape, they didn't believe her. On appeal the question will (or should be asked) "How can you find him liable of sexual assault but not rape?" She said he put his finger in her, that's technically Rape. And oh, just came out today that she had democrat donors for her case. The only thing she might get is $50.00 for defamation lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2023, 10:40:28 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2023, 10:55:02 AM »
He actually won because the allegation was rape, they didn't believe her. On appeal the question will (or should be asked) "How can you find him liable of sexual assault but not rape?" She said he put his finger in her, that's technically Rape. And oh, just came out today that she had democrat donors for her case. The only thing she might get is $50.00 for defamation lol

That was hysterical.  His finger. And only because she couldn’t  see it to know if it was his dick.  Really hysterical considering those tiny ass hands were bigger than his dick.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2023, 03:05:43 PM »
Found guilty yet, politically, polling higher. Go figure

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2023, 03:56:05 PM »
She couldn't even remember when it happened.

Guess that didn't make much difference to a jury of mostly men.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2023, 04:07:55 PM »

Correction: Trump was found guilty of sexual abuse and defamation of character (slander). Sexual Abuse: Often used in reference to a sexual act committed against a vulnerable adult by someone in a position of power or authority.

Not exactly rape, but darn close to it.

What is sexual abuse 1st degree in NY?
Rather, first degree sexual abuse involves the touching of another person's private, sexual, intimate areas for one's own sexual gratification without the victim's consent or permission.

It was a civil case as opposed to a criminal case. Depending on how wealthy Trump actually is $5,000,000 is nothing to sneeze at.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2023, 09:42:51 PM »

If I'm following you here, I think we agree.  Since when is finger banging someone against their will NOT rape? 

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2023, 04:42:10 AM »
If I'm following you here, I think we agree.  Since when is finger banging someone against their will NOT rape?

The effeminate Pashtun Afghanistani talking about when he was raped.
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2023, 09:18:27 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2023, 11:06:17 AM »

And yet Trumpy couldn’t tell the difference when shown photos.   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2023, 02:32:18 PM »

So where is it written that democrats are not allowed to support/donate to someone's legal expenses? Also, a donation is a gift. There is generally no refund required for gifts even when they are not used or needed.

Carroll told the jury Trump pinned her against a department store dressing room wall, pulled down her tights and forced his fingers into her vagina. But the jury did not find that Trump raped her – which required Carroll to prove he also inserted his penis.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/10/e-jean-carroll-trump-verdict-reaction#:~:text=Carroll%20told%20the%20jury%20Trump,he%20also%20inserted%20his%20penis.

In another article I read that Carrol wasn't positive he inserted his finger into her vagina, but she was clear on the fact that he touched her vagina.

So, if the above is correct, the believes someone must penetrate the victim with their penis for it to be considered rape. The finite legal definitions of rape vary from state to state.

In December 2011, the FBI approved an expansion of the UCR (uniform crime reporting) definition of rape to include penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.  Note: UCR is not mandated. Reporting methods/requirements vary from place to place or state to state.

Folks can nitpick whether this was a rape or sexual assault as much as they choose. Both of those offences are illegal, and both are wrong. Or as Trump would say, they are ‘nasty’.

Trump has a record of frequently appealing civil lawsuits he loses. So, this is a real possibility here. My recommendation to Carrol is to not spend any of her monetary award until it is in the bank. Trump also is known for not always paying his bills.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2023, 03:30:22 PM »
So where is it written that democrats are not allowed to support/donate to someone's legal expenses? Also, a donation is a gift. There is generally no refund required for gifts even when they are not used or needed.

Carroll told the jury Trump pinned her against a department store dressing room wall, pulled down her tights and forced his fingers into her vagina. But the jury did not find that Trump raped her – which required Carroll to prove he also inserted his penis.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/10/e-jean-carroll-trump-verdict-reaction#:~:text=Carroll%20told%20the%20jury%20Trump,he%20also%20inserted%20his%20penis.

In another article I read that Carrol wasn't positive he inserted his finger into her vagina, but she was clear on the fact that he touched her vagina.

So, if the above is correct, the believes someone must penetrate the victim with their penis for it to be considered rape. The finite legal definitions of rape vary from state to state.

In December 2011, the FBI approved an expansion of the UCR (uniform crime reporting) definition of rape to include penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.  Note: UCR is not mandated. Reporting methods/requirements vary from place to place or state to state.

Folks can nitpick whether this was a rape or sexual assault as much as they choose. Both of those offences are illegal, and both are wrong. Or as Trump would say, they are ‘nasty’.

Trump has a record of frequently appealing civil lawsuits he loses. So, this is a real possibility here. My recommendation to Carrol is to not spend any of her monetary award until it is in the bank. Trump also is known for not always paying his bills.

Finger banging someone against their will is not rape?  So in theory, a female cannot rape another female?  I'm confused.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2023, 11:00:31 PM »

A lot to dissect and unpack here... He actually lost. Coach, a win would be no monetary award. No verdict of liability. It was civil. He wasn't facing prison on a conviction, it was damages. He was found liable for defamation AND sexual assault, and she was awarded 5 million in damages.

The thing was, as mentioned, she couldn't say for sure if it was his penis or a finger. Thus the Rape was dropped, but they believed he sexually assaulted her, but as Trump himself admitted to us all, he grabbed her. Rape is penis, finger is sexual assault. How technical would you like to get?
as far as your $50 prediction. I think we are all aware of your track record on predictions here.