Author Topic: Heath Ledger = Dead  (Read 40943 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Heath Ledger = Dead
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2008, 10:43:57 AM »
live everyday to it's fullest!

This public service announcement was brought to you in part by England_1.  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2008, 10:45:16 AM »
I've taken ambien before and it makes you stumble and stuff after 20 mg if you don't hit the hay.

I wouldn't call it dangerous.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2008, 10:45:33 AM »
yep, I am off to get an 8 ball, 2 whores, 1 large pizza and a diet coke

Wow! Weekend comes early for you.  :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2008, 11:09:23 AM »
yep, I am off to get an 8 ball, 2 whores, 1 large pizza and a diet coke

Hell yeah.  However I'd go with the pizza first, drop the diet coke sub a bottle of Belvedere Vodka, then the ball, last but not least the 2 whores. Capped off with a zanax to help me sleep.  Love nights like those!!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #154 on: January 23, 2008, 11:34:07 AM »
His parents found out about his death on the radio, how fucked up is that.

oh man that is sad :'(
tank u jesus

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #155 on: January 24, 2008, 09:06:04 AM »
I've taken ambien before and it makes you stumble and stuff after 20 mg if you don't hit the hay.

I wouldn't call it dangerous.

Ambien sucks. 3 hours of sleep and you are wide awake. Lunesta is the same thing, and Lunesta is like 9 bucks a pill (w/o insurance). Heath had Ativan, Xanax and Valiums as well. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out the combination of the 5 pills is what did him in. What kind of Doc writes scripts for FIVE downers.
E

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #156 on: January 24, 2008, 09:12:02 AM »
Dats alot o' benzos for one dude. Youd think hed be able to get by with just one script of either of those.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 24, 2008, 09:18:11 AM »
Ambien sucks. 3 hours of sleep and you are wide awake. Lunesta is the same thing, and Lunesta is like 9 bucks a pill (w/o insurance). Heath had Ativan, Xanax and Valiums as well. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out the combination of the 5 pills is what did him in. What kind of Doc writes scripts for FIVE downers.
I actually love Ativan.  Especially after a long night of partying, when I am lying in bed staring at the ceiling.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #158 on: January 24, 2008, 09:39:38 AM »
Too much benzos fucks with your head and effects memory.. Your head does go back to normal after a week though. But you fail to remember simple things, and it like like pisses you off.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 24, 2008, 10:17:18 AM »
I actually love Ativan.  Especially after a long night of partying, when I am lying in bed staring at the ceiling.

I have a pretty good tolerance to benzos. I can take 80 mg. of Valiums or 8 mgs. of Xanax and function really well, but for some reason Ativans knock me on my ass. I took 2 of them before I hopped on the plane to Acapulco and I was out for the flight AND pretty much the whole first night I was there. Same thing with Somas, some people party on them and they just put me out. Ativans would be pretty good for coming off blow though, although I take Seroquil usually if Xanaxs aren't cutting it. One Seroquil and I can sleep for 12 hours. I don't even know what they are for, I just bought 50 of them from someone once. They are probably expired by now, oh well.
E

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2008, 10:25:21 AM »
I have a pretty good tolerance to benzos. I can take 80 mg. of Valiums or 8 mgs. of Xanax and function really well, but for some reason Ativans knock me on my ass. I took 2 of them before I hopped on the plane to Acapulco and I was out for the flight AND pretty much the whole first night I was there. Same thing with Somas, some people party on them and they just put me out. Ativans would be pretty good for coming off blow though, although I take Seroquil usually if Xanaxs aren't cutting it. One Seroquil and I can sleep for 12 hours. I don't even know what they are for, I just bought 50 of them from someone once. They are probably expired by now, oh well.

Yeah I use the Ativan exactly for that.  Coming off blow.

Knocks me on my ass, and I love it.  Sleep like a baby for 12 solid hours. I actually bring them on all my trips too, considering I party almost every country I visit. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2008, 10:42:08 AM »
Soma is good, its a muscle relaxant...they put me out nice. Seroquel is for patients with bipolar, a stabilizing effect on the brain aka knocking you out or making you a zombie. Danny you really shouldnt be fucking with those..
L

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #162 on: January 24, 2008, 10:46:14 AM »
who likes trazodone?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #163 on: January 24, 2008, 11:03:51 AM »
who likes trazodone?
apparently everyone i arrested last week ;D

bench

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 24, 2008, 11:09:14 AM »
Soma is good, its a muscle relaxant...they put me out nice. Seroquel is for patients with bipolar, a stabilizing effect on the brain aka knocking you out or making you a zombie. Danny you really shouldnt be fucking with those..

My drug guy sells Soma, but like I said I am not fond of them. He does sell a lot of them though. The Seroquil is for times when I want to get 12 hours of sleep etc. after a bender. I haven't used them in a while, got a nice routine down lately. Some Benzos, a few drinks and I am sleeping well. I may not even take anymore Seroquils, sleeping is great and all, but I don't need THAT much sleep.
E

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2008, 11:12:29 AM »

bench
they're taking them for a buzz?they knock me the fuck out

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2008, 11:34:41 AM »

bench

Hi, Officer Skimmer.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #167 on: January 24, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »
What's with all the sleeping pills you guys take?

I never took one. Usually i hit the sack and within a couple of mins i'm sleeping.
A couple of times a year i'm lying awake for maybe an hour, but that's because i'm thinking a lot. And it's good to rethink certain things now and then so it doesn't bother me.
$

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: January 24, 2008, 12:07:13 PM »

I never took one. Usually i hit the sack and within a couple of mins i'm sleeping.
A couple of times a year i'm lying awake for maybe an hour, but that's because i'm thinking a lot. And it's good to rethink certain things now and then so it doesn't bother me.
you just think you're sleeping well

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 24, 2008, 01:15:43 PM »
you just think you're sleeping well

LOL Agreed, no clue what a solid 10 hours feels like.  I take an adivan, sleep 10 solid hours and wake up feeling like a new man.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 24, 2008, 01:19:33 PM »

i think it has a lot to do with all the ephedrine and caffiene bodybuilders take combined with the heavy weight training and cardio it equals not getting good sleep.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2008, 01:24:57 PM »
Not bashing anyone but for guys like danielson who drink heavily and use drugs your body becomes used to sleeping with the aid of that stuff so when your not using you get zero sleep. Im like that when I binge drink multiple nights in a row. By the time sunday comes I'll barely sleep a wink without a few beers. Id prob use sleeping aids too but im too chicken to get into any other habits.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2008, 06:36:31 PM »
Hi, Officer Skimmer.
WTF is that supposed to mean?

bench

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »
WHEN I SAW DARK KNIGHT THE OTHER DAY I JUST WANTED TO HOLD THE JOKER...ANYONE ELSE?
(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2008, 03:30:23 AM »
WHEN I SAW DARK KNIGHT THE OTHER DAY I JUST WANTED TO HOLD THE JOKER...ANYONE ELSE?

gay.