Author Topic: Deca and winny is it dry?  (Read 1174 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Deca and winny is it dry?
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2024, 12:31:05 PM »
But there’s $1400 of “yard work” evident on those trimmed bushes.

Snow removal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2024, 02:17:55 PM »
Bhanky,
Are you running out of money so you need to sell your bike?

I am running out of space. I am moving from a 2 car garage and shop to a 2 car garage. Also they built the house on a hill so somehow it is a 6 foot drop off from the ground level to the garage floor so it is steep kind of like the steps from the front porch. The reason this matters is because there are steps coming off the front instead of going sideways in the garage taking up space and I am not even sure I can get 2 full size cars in there so yeah everything has to go other than my corvette. The hog takes up a lot of garage space and does not get used. I honestly need to list my KTM as well same issue. I may actually get a smaller cafe racer or even a Vespa to get to the local shops. Once I get moved I also will probably trade the truck in as again parking a dhually in Raleigh is not pragmatic and it only gets 10 miles to a gallon on diesel so not great for around town traffic commuting. I am looking at a new 4 runner maybe not sure on their new V6 hybrid engines but plan to look at those and the Land Cruiser

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2024, 02:43:25 PM »
I am running out of space. I am moving from a 2 car garage and shop to a 2 car garage. Also they built the house on a hill so somehow it is a 6 foot drop off from the ground level to the garage floor so it is steep kind of like the steps from the front porch. The reason this matters is because there are steps coming off the front instead of going sideways in the garage taking up space and I am not even sure I can get 2 full size cars in there so yeah everything has to go other than my corvette. The hog takes up a lot of garage space and does not get used. I honestly need to list my KTM as well same issue. I may actually get a smaller cafe racer or even a Vespa to get to the local shops. Once I get moved I also will probably trade the truck in as again parking a dhually in Raleigh is not pragmatic and it only gets 10 miles to a gallon on diesel so not great for around town traffic commuting. I am looking at a new 4 runner maybe not sure on their new V6 hybrid engines but plan to look at those and the Land Cruiser

in two years time you will be sucking cocks for $5 dollars a pop, thats if you are still alive

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2024, 06:10:18 PM »
You fuckers hijacked another one of DJs threads....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2024, 06:38:48 PM »
You fuckers hijacked another one of DJs threads....

Every thread of his is the same he is going to take more drugs because some guru youtube said so and he is going to lose an inch off his 150lb waist while increasing his arms to 16 inches and in a few weeks the open wounds on his legs will heal then he will train legs

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2024, 09:07:04 PM »

So you need to downsize or you have no money?

Sounds like a bit of both.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2024, 06:35:11 AM »

Why are you buying a house with such a messed up garage situation?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2024, 06:44:57 AM »
Why are you buying a house with such a messed up garage situation?
He has no say in the matter , its Ems house.

bigchuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2024, 07:49:59 AM »
62 grams of gold at $ 74.81

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2024, 08:19:25 AM »
Platz looked tremendous on 1.5 grams of Deca and 100mg of Winstrol.

Very watery, see ankles, but great nonetheless

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2024, 08:35:29 AM »

How do you know his doses?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2024, 08:43:48 AM »
How do you know his doses?

The Winstrol dose he has admitted in a seminar. A guy who posts on professionalmuscle said this

Oh, and Platz. He was always kind of a strange cat, kind of like Pakulski maybe but way more likeable, maybe more like Kai would be a better analogy. In that he was very difficult to learn from. Although his old leg training manual is one of the best leg routines ever. His upper body training was all over the place in contrast to the organization of his leg training. He told me to take 1 vial of Deca per day to grow, which then would have been 200mg. Amazes me that he doesn't sell this shit on Instagram or some shit.   

This poster seems very reliable to me.

These kinds of doses correspond very well with his looks. What do you think?

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/johnny-fuller.138823/

I got curious about that great leg training manual and found it

https://ditillo2.blogspot.com/2022/01/tom-platz-leg-training-manual.html?m=1

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2024, 09:06:16 AM »
The Winstrol dose he has admitted in a seminar. A guy who posts on professionalmuscle said this

This poster seems very reliable to me.

These kinds of doses correspond very well with his looks. What do you think?

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/johnny-fuller.138823/

I got curious about that great leg training manual and found it

https://ditillo2.blogspot.com/2022/01/tom-platz-leg-training-manual.html?m=1

I think he's talking about the seminar he did in Australia

There he said he'd take 1 mg per kilo per day which would be 100 in his case he I think that was his total gear doses not just winny

If he was taking the dose you said that puts his weekly dose to over 2 grams which is what they do now 2-3 grams weekly

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2024, 09:16:33 AM »
I think he's talking about the seminar he did in Australia

There he said he'd take 1 mg per kilo per day which would be 100 in his case he I think that was his total gear doses not just winny

If he was taking the dose you said that puts his weekly dose to over 2 grams which is what they do now 2-3 grams weekly

They are mostly at the 4 gram+ range in the pros. When I ask top heavyweight competitors they almost invariably fall in that range. But whatever...

However, one oldtimer who must have exaggerated his doses tremendously was Grymkowki. Some one posted a clip here awhile back where he claimed he usually took 3 bottles of orals a day and then 5 bottles precontest. He started at 3 grams total a day and peaked at 10 grams a day.
Someone explain to me his psychology to say total horseshit like this? ??? It's not just a little exaggerated but he claimed to do like 70 grams a week, compare to someone like Nasser who was probably pushing 10 grams. Wtf.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2024, 09:53:05 AM »
They are mostly at the 4 gram+ range in the pros. When I ask top heavyweight competitors they almost invariably fall in that range. But whatever...

However, one oldtimer who must have exaggerated his doses tremendously was Grymkowki. Some one posted a clip here awhile back where he claimed he usually took 3 bottles of orals a day and then 5 bottles precontest. He started at 3 grams total a day and peaked at 10 grams a day.
Someone explain to me his psychology to say total horseshit like this? ??? It's not just a little exaggerated but he claimed to do like 70 grams a week, compare to someone like Nasser who was probably pushing 10 grams. Wtf.

Yep on one of the podcasts I listened to this week a guy who has coached pros said they were using 4-6 grams

So 4-6 grams to weigh what on stage 230-260 brutal

Big Paul is running over 3 grams and he will most likely weigh 235ish onstage and he is 6'2"

3+ grams to weigh 235 @ 6'2" ???

But he also said he was holding 250 on trt+ of 300 mgs so he ups his dose 10 times to weigh the same ???

Vigorous Steve is taking 150 test 70 var and 25 mgs tren all weekly so a total dose of 250 and he weighs 220 at 5'9" said he gained 6 kilo in 5 weeks when he added in the 25 mgs of tren weekly and he said he recomped as well so he thinks it was more like 8 kilos of muscle in 5 weeks

So what gives?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2024, 10:02:03 AM »
Yep on one of the podcasts I listened to this week a guy who has coached pros said they were using 4-6 grams

So 4-6 grams to weigh what on stage 230-260 brutal

Big Paul is running over 3 grams and he will most likely weigh 235ish onstage and he is 6'2"

3+ grams to weigh 235 @ 6'2" ???

But he also said he was holding 250 on trt+ of 300 mgs so he ups his dose 10 times to weigh the same ???

Vigorous Steve is taking 150 test 70 var and 25 mgs tren all weekly so a total dose of 250 and he weighs 220 at 5'9" said he gained 6 kilo in 5 weeks when he added in the 25 mgs of tren weekly and he said he recomped as well so he thinks it was more like 8 kilos of muscle in 5 weeks

So what gives?

Its a shame your guru searches are not as varied as your youtube music videos.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2024, 11:07:41 AM »
Its a shame your guru searches are not as varied as your youtube music videos.

Alright so here's doc Todd lee

And his workouts take 3-4 hours wtf

He said he made his best progress training push pull legs every other day and yet he trains push pull legs 2 on 1 off so why the fuck doesn't he go with what gave him the best progress

He takes low dose test and blasts the shit out of mast as he says it's the safest steroid

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2024, 11:17:28 AM »
Alright so here's doc Todd lee

And his workouts take 3-4 hours wtf

He said he made his best progress training push pull legs every other day and yet he trains push pull legs 2 on 1 off so why the fuck doesn't he go with what gave him the best progress

He takes low dose test and blasts the shit out of mast as he says it's the safest steroid

Now just keep your guru searches to yourself.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2024, 12:28:31 PM »

With your purported knowledge of drugs you must look amazing Van!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2024, 01:55:11 PM »
With your purported knowledge of drugs you must l

look amazing Van!

Like I've said many times, I look like shit, nearly handicapped now too.

But you know knowledge doesn't have that much to do with real world personal results. In fact, a bb can probably be hindered by too much knowledge. You need almost zero knowledge to be a champion. All the top guys know jack shit.

This is just a quirk of mine.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2024, 03:10:42 PM »
Every thread of his is the same he is going to take more drugs because some guru youtube said so and he is going to lose an inch off his 150lb waist while increasing his arms to 16 inches and in a few weeks the open wounds on his legs will heal then he will train legs

Here's what you don't understand

To achieve my level of leanness and conditioning you would have to lose a good 15-20 pounds

Don't believe me ask ro and joe