Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: funk51 on September 28, 2026, 10:43:49 AM

Title: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: funk51 on September 28, 2026, 10:43:49 AM
 
    it seems he upped the dose the last 2 years. rip.neville.
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: joswift on September 28, 2026, 11:03:34 AM
clickbait shit, who the fucks this "Pac" of which you speak ?

I expected Manny FFS even though I know hes over 40
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: Lartinos on September 28, 2026, 11:12:31 AM
clickbait shit, who the fucks this "Pac" of which you speak ?

I expected Manny FFS even though I know hes over 40

Yes, I’ve not heard of (1) Pac.
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: BB on September 28, 2026, 11:16:12 AM
Pac

Tupac

X-Pac

Unlucky name, just stay away from "Pac".
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: Irongrip400 on September 28, 2026, 11:30:31 AM
Wes, you calling this guy Pac?
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: funk51 on September 28, 2026, 12:38:00 PM
clickbait shit, who the fucks this "Pac" of which you speak ?

I expected Manny FFS even though I know hes over 40
     
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: GymnJuice on September 28, 2026, 02:12:47 PM
Yes, I’ve not heard of (1) Pac.

Getbiggers do not acknowledge Pacs until they reach 6.
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: wes on September 28, 2026, 03:21:43 PM
Wes, you calling this guy Pac?
I`ll be good and godamned if I ever call him Pac!!
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: Dave D on September 28, 2026, 07:21:14 PM
I`ll be good and godamned if I ever call him Pac!!

Good point. Everyone knew him as Neville. 

What was the cause of death?
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: LurkerNoMore on September 30, 2026, 06:03:26 AM
He had more talent than some of these people you see in main events today.  He just never got the push for whatever reason.  He did lack charisma so that held him back a little. 
Title: Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
Post by: Never1AShow on September 30, 2026, 06:06:51 AM
Seeing guys like this, it's a real miracle Hankins is still here