Author Topic: pac passes away at 40 years old.  (Read 462 times)

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44576
  • Getbig!
pac passes away at 40 years old.
« on: September 28, 2026, 10:43:49 AM »
 
    it seems he upped the dose the last 2 years. rip.neville.
F

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39893
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2026, 11:03:34 AM »
clickbait shit, who the fucks this "Pac" of which you speak ?

I expected Manny FFS even though I know hes over 40

Lartinos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4069
  • We Pray for Brian W.H. Hankins
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2026, 11:12:31 AM »
clickbait shit, who the fucks this "Pac" of which you speak ?

I expected Manny FFS even though I know hes over 40

Yes, I’ve not heard of (1) Pac.
1

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18620
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2026, 11:16:12 AM »
Pac

Tupac

X-Pac

Unlucky name, just stay away from "Pac".

Irongrip400

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 23529
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2026, 11:30:31 AM »
Wes, you calling this guy Pac?

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44576
  • Getbig!
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2026, 12:38:00 PM »
clickbait shit, who the fucks this "Pac" of which you speak ?

I expected Manny FFS even though I know hes over 40
     
F

GymnJuice

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7394
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2026, 02:12:47 PM »
Yes, I’ve not heard of (1) Pac.

Getbiggers do not acknowledge Pacs until they reach 6.

wes

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 75272
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2026, 03:21:43 PM »
Wes, you calling this guy Pac?
I`ll be good and godamned if I ever call him Pac!!

Dave D

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17755
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2026, 07:21:14 PM »
I`ll be good and godamned if I ever call him Pac!!

Good point. Everyone knew him as Neville. 

What was the cause of death?

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36507
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2026, 06:03:26 AM »
He had more talent than some of these people you see in main events today.  He just never got the push for whatever reason.  He did lack charisma so that held him back a little. 

Never1AShow

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9576
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: pac passes away at 40 years old.
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2026, 06:06:51 AM »
Seeing guys like this, it's a real miracle Hankins is still here