Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on October 03, 2026, 10:27:42 PM
-
https://www.instagram.com/p/DeC5BF-CtVo/?stkn=bjBxb2I1YXRjazVo
-
More like Pete Hegseth - Flaming turned self loathing closeted homosexual. If those aren't dick-sucking lips, I don't know what are.
-
Coach is getting horny for Pete Hegseth
-
More like Pete Hegseth - Flaming turned self loathing closeted homosexual. If those aren't dick-sucking lips, I don't know what are.
Hahahaha!
-
A grown man whose biggest worry regarding the military is their test levels and battle boners.
-
LMAOOOOOoooooooooooooooo oo
You've gotta watch this: https://files.catbox.moe/xwytkx.webm
Also check out the muscles on this alpha male. Hahahah
(Seriously, though, he has the physique of a Jeet tech support worker.)
-
Horn is getting coachy for Heg Peteseth
-
A grown man whose biggest worry regarding the military is their test levels and battle boners.
He is a tool. ::)
-
At some point Trump will throw him under the bus, when you lose a war that's protocol.
His speeches are ridiculous, sound so fake and inauthentic.
"He's like straight out of central casting" - Donnie
"Theater kid" they call him.
On the other hand, I've noticed that generals often look like tough, forceful individuals that probably command respect in real life.
-
He's such a performative wanna be. Talk about DEI. This dumb m o t h e r f u c k e r is by far the least intelligent SecDef this country has ever had.
-
Loving the meltdowns :D
-
Loving the meltdowns :D
Seriously, though, watch this: https://files.catbox.moe/xwytkx.webm
This "athlete" has all the grace, power, and coordination of a newborn fawn. It's so damn funny.
-
Loving the meltdowns :D
Suppose Trump at some point blames Pete for the small potatoes little Iran excursion, whose side are you going to take then?
You know Trump won't take any responsibility, for example diesel price is high because of Zelensky and Biden. Not that it's high, it's actually very low.
I remember BB said one of Pete's 315 benches appeared real to him and I trust BB. But later I've seen one clip represented as a three plate bench but you can see a "10," as in 10kg on the plates so I don't know. He doesn't really look like a three plate bencher but it's not impossible.
-
More like Pete Hegseth - Flaming turned self loathing closeted homosexual. If those aren't dick-sucking lips, I don't know what are.
And a raging alcoholic, and cheats on his wife. A real role model
A cock that would give Dugdale a run for his money
-
He's such a performative wanna be. Talk about DEI. This dumb m o t h e r f u c k e r is by far the least intelligent SecDef this country has ever had.
Pretty hard to top Karoline and that dumb bitch, ice Barbie Kristi
All of them are DEI hires
-
I think he will last longer than Coke Eyes Patel.
-
Suppose Trump at some point blames Pete for the small potatoes little Iran excursion, whose side are you going to take then?
You know Trump won't take any responsibility, for example diesel price is high because of Zelensky and Biden. Not that it's high, it's actually very low.
I remember BB said one of Pete's 315 benches appeared real to him and I trust BB. But later I've seen one clip represented as a three plate bench but you can see a "10," as in 10kg on the plates so I don't know. He doesn't really look like a three plate bencher but it's not impossible.
Sorry, but you'd have to be retarded to buy that performative bench. Nothing about it made sense. It's one of the fakest lifts on the internet.
Also he'd be the first person to bench press 315 with 12" arms, hahahah.
Pete is one of the least athletic people on the planet, and I'm dead serious about this.
-
Who is this?
-
I remember BB said one of Pete's 315 benches appeared real to him and I trust BB. But later I've seen one clip represented as a three plate bench but you can see a "10," as in 10kg on the plates so I don't know. He doesn't really look like a three plate bencher but it's not impossible.
It's this specific one -
.
I base it on 3 things -
1) That rack and plates are the standard version Rogue supplies to the military -
https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-us-mil-spec-bumper-plates?srsltid=AU7gw4UVSQBgjII9RKn7M_xfhhMko0eDQ044ySANDYKDvRMgVfB0oChz (https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-us-mil-spec-bumper-plates?srsltid=AU7gw4UVSQBgjII9RKn7M_xfhhMko0eDQ044ySANDYKDvRMgVfB0oChz).
(https://assets.roguefitness.com/f_auto,q_auto,c_fill,g_center,w_521,h_293/v1/catalog/Weightlifting%20Bars%20and%20Plates/Plates/Bumper%20Plates/WE0003/WE0003-GFX_cnod6u.png).
The dimensions look correct.
2) There are a lot of reporters and soldiers walking around for that one. They would have snitched if something was off.
3) It was a tough lift for him. He probably couldn't double it, and his butt came off the bench. It was a grinder for him. also he looks fit there, and he's not a small guy relatively, 6'-6'1" ish, 185-190lbs.
He's too performative for me, and I won't say every bench was good they video, but I think he got #315 there.
-
It's this specific one -
.
I base it on 3 things -
1) That rack and plates are the standard version Rogue supplies to the military -
https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-us-mil-spec-bumper-plates?srsltid=AU7gw4UVSQBgjII9RKn7M_xfhhMko0eDQ044ySANDYKDvRMgVfB0oChz (https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-us-mil-spec-bumper-plates?srsltid=AU7gw4UVSQBgjII9RKn7M_xfhhMko0eDQ044ySANDYKDvRMgVfB0oChz).
(https://assets.roguefitness.com/f_auto,q_auto,c_fill,g_center,w_521,h_293/v1/catalog/Weightlifting%20Bars%20and%20Plates/Plates/Bumper%20Plates/WE0003/WE0003-GFX_cnod6u.png).
The dimensions look correct.
2) There are a lot of reporters and soldiers walking around for that one. They would have snitched if something was off.
3) It was a tough lift for him. He probably couldn't double it, and his butt came off the bench. It was a grinder for him. also he looks fit there, and he's not a small guy relatively, 6'-6'1" ish, 185-190lbs.
He's too performative for me, and I won't say every bench was good they video, but I think he got #315 there.
Fake plates, just like his other video which was OBVIOUSLY fake. (Like there's no possible way it could have been real, just based on how the bar and the bench move.)
"B-but there are a lot of reporters and soldiers walking around for that one. They would have snitched if something was off."
You retarded? They would have had ZERO opportunities to weigh the plates.
-
Also: There are zero and I mean ZERO other cases where people who look like Hesgseth bench 315.
You'll never be able to find a credible video where somebody who looks like Hegseth -- in other words, like a Jeet with a thickened midsection and no chest or arm muscularity -- benches that much. Doesn't exist.
You can find powerlifters in the lower weight classes who bench 315, but there's a night-and-day difference between their lifts and Pete's. They plant their feet properly, they arch properly, they use an appropriate spotter (not a 9 year old) if they're maxing out, and the bench moves when they set the weight down.
-
Those are standard crumb rubber bumpers that are used in every military base, high school, etc..... in America. It would have to be some grand conspiracy to make fake plates that look like those. They all fall between a certain width (3-3 3/4") and have that shitty finish when they're that type. You would have to form them hollow or with substantial voids while still maintaining rigidity to fool people.
And, yes, I know about the Eleiko Technique plates, etc..... Those are hollow and HDPE, so they present their own problems, as far as painting, mounting the steel or brass hubs (needed to have the correct look), etc.....
Also, there are probably 50-100 watching that lift. Some probably hate the guy, they're going to walk over maybe take a lift, rattle the bar in the j-cups, perhaps strip the bar.
If they get told to leave, it's worse. Then it definately looks like a fake lift.
Also the whole "he looks like he can't do it" doesn't hold water. Blaha looks like shit, he's gotten #300+ in real competition. This guy has put up close to 3x bodyweight in comp while looking small -
https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter (https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter).
I just don't see a grinding #315 bench from a near #200 guy that has been Crossfitting / lifting for 20+ years as an unbelievable feat of strength.
-
At some point Trump will throw him under the bus, when you lose a war that's protocol.
His speeches are ridiculous, sound so fake and inauthentic.
"He's like straight out of central casting" - Donnie
"Theater kid" they call him.
On the other hand, I've noticed that generals often look like tough, forceful individuals that probably command respect in real life.
Are you familiar with General Millie?
-
Blaha looks like an ogre but he has literally 3x as much muscle as Hegseth.
And, yeah, I think it would be insanely easy to set up fake plates for an obvious publicity stunt. Simple as.
-
Yeah he definitely can’t bench 315.
-
Gayer than analyzing a guys lift on a bodybuilding board.
-
.
Also, here's the infamous #135 x 44.
Yes, they are shitty short stroked reps (like a lot of IFBB pros ;D), but it still takes a decent effort to do what he did 44 times. High reps to 1 rep is hard to figure after a certain point, but I'm more confident now that he'd be close to #315ish.
Also, they aren't claiming Deadlift and Squat numbers for him, or really any others. This will be a case of a guy good at one lift, like Hankins with his curl or the farmer that walks into the gym and makes a good deadlift.
-
Gayer than analyzing a guys lift on a bodybuilding board.
Still straighter than critiquing Nick Walker in his Olympia thong ;D.
-
Seriously hegseth looks like shit. 135 for 44 that’s Sally shit. Maybe if he curled it 44 times we could talk
-
It's this specific one -
.
I base it on 3 things -
1) That rack and plates are the standard version Rogue supplies to the military -
https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-us-mil-spec-bumper-plates?srsltid=AU7gw4UVSQBgjII9RKn7M_xfhhMko0eDQ044ySANDYKDvRMgVfB0oChz (https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-us-mil-spec-bumper-plates?srsltid=AU7gw4UVSQBgjII9RKn7M_xfhhMko0eDQ044ySANDYKDvRMgVfB0oChz).
(https://assets.roguefitness.com/f_auto,q_auto,c_fill,g_center,w_521,h_293/v1/catalog/Weightlifting%20Bars%20and%20Plates/Plates/Bumper%20Plates/WE0003/WE0003-GFX_cnod6u.png).
The dimensions look correct.
2) There are a lot of reporters and soldiers walking around for that one. They would have snitched if something was off.
3) It was a tough lift for him. He probably couldn't double it, and his butt came off the bench. It was a grinder for him. also he looks fit there, and he's not a small guy relatively, 6'-6'1" ish, 185-190lbs.
He's too performative for me, and I won't say every bench was good they video, but I think he got #315 there.
That's the one. I can hardly make it out but doesn't the plate say "10"? I saw the same clip paused on a commentary video where you could clearly see the 10 but it could also have been doctored. Do the Rogue 45s have a "10" marking? Strength is serious business to me so it has to be investigated!
Too bad I didn't have a video recorder in the 90s but I swear I did 55 short pumped reps with two plates, then went to one plate to failure followed by a 10kg on each side to failure and then just the bar :D
-
The 10 is the E in Rogue most likely -
(https://i.postimg.cc/wBqNv7Q9/IP0198-10-2-p2grwo.jpg).
Here's a video that freeze frames it, but if you have a photo of the Rogue plates, it matches the E well, you can see the U also -
(https://i.postimg.cc/ZKq5s2x0/Screenshot-2026-10-04-11-17-46-PM.png).
(https://i.postimg.cc/VknQKWTZ/8f9dbf280b79aebd87d726f308c43d30-2000x.jpg).
Video - https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVG8dfBDA-E/ .
They're also way too thick to be 10s, / 5kgs or 25lbs / 10kg, etc..... Crumb rubber bumpers are only about 2" in the 25lb or 10kg sizes.
Also, it's a US Military gym, so it probably won't be a metric sized 10kg marked plate.
Can't be a 2.5 technique bumper, they don't match at all.
-
Even if it is an "E", the plate looks fucking weird because it's smooth where the "45lb" would be, and it has a large and irregular mold mark. It's probably polyethylene, lol.
Also 44 pathetic short reps with 135lb is literal noob-tier and there are a million high-school kids in the US who can do that. It sure as shit doesn't translate to a 315lb 1RM.
And just look at him. That's all the evidence you really need to determine that the lift is fake. I can't believe some of you fagɡots actually fell for it, hahaha. (Say what you will about Hankins, but he's literally 100x more muscular than Hegseth -- they hardly even look like the same damn species -- and I don't think that Hankins has ever benched 315?)
-
BB makes a pretty good case here. I’m not completely convinced but it wouldn’t surprise me too much to find out that it was a real lift. 315 for one shaky rep isn’t really some rarefied feat, and some guys just have favorable leverages for certain lifts.
It would also be completely unsurprising to find out it was faked
-
More like Pete Hegseth - Flaming turned self loathing closeted homosexual. If those aren't dick-sucking lips, I don't know what are.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;What an emo, He'll be very popular when he goes to prison for war crimes......
-
LMAOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo
You've gotta watch this: https://files.catbox.moe/xwytkx.webm
Also check out the muscles on this alpha male. Hahahah
(Seriously, though, he has the physique of a Jeet tech support worker.)
Definitely skips leg day.
-
Definitely skips leg day.
And arm day, and delt day, and chest day.
Maybe not obliques day.
-
And arm day, and delt day, and chest day.
Maybe not obliques day.
We used to call guys like him twinkletoes , because he looks to be a little light in the loafers.
-
Getbiggers are jealous of Pete Hegseth's power and strength.
-
The 10 is the E in Rogue most likely -
Thanks for investigating LOL. You're right. Patrisanship shouldn't come into play 8)
If people know something is bullshit but they push it for a narrative they are pieces of shit. I thought I saw a "10." But then I thought that would make it too light so it wasn't quite adding up either.
-
https://www.instagram.com/p/DeC5BF-CtVo/?stkn=bjBxb2I1YXRjazVo
That is a serious case of penis envy you picked up there
-
If people know something is bullshit but they push it for a narrative they are pieces of shit.
It's far from clear that those are real plates. They still don't look quite right.
-
Thanks for investigating LOL. You're right. Patrisanship shouldn't come into play 8)
If people know something is bullshit but they push it for a narrative they are pieces of shit. I thought I saw a "10." But then I thought that would make it too light so it wasn't quite adding up either.
Yes, on something like this, it's perfectly reasonable to admit that a person can be good at one thing while being lack-luster on others. In fact, I think you should even a bit lenient (ie, err on the side of caution) on something like this, that way you know you are trying your best to be intellectually honest when you attack them on other things.
Hegseth won't go down as a great Sec of Def, I find him too happy to be at War. But I will also state that SecDef is one of the hardest and least rewarding jobs in an administration. I recently revisited Henry Stimson -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_L._Stimson .
He's considered one of our best SecDef/SecWar, and looking back you can still question a lot of his actions. It's a very black and white job that you really can't wiggle your way out of once your decisions are made. If you screw up, you either wind up like McNamara, constantly trying to prove you're a decent person, and atoning for your sins. Or a colder, non-reflective guy like Rumsfeld.
-
As expected..this thread delivers lol
-
Yes, on something like this, it's perfectly reasonable to admit that a person can be good at one thing while being lack-luster on others. In fact, I think you should even a bit lenient (ie, err on the side of caution) on something like this, that way you know you are trying your best to be intellectually honest when you attack them on other things.
Hegseth won't go down as a great Sec of Def, I find him too happy to be at War. But I will also state that SecDef is one of the hardest and least rewarding jobs in an administration. I recently revisited Henry Stimson -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_L._Stimson .
He's considered one of our best SecDef/SecWar, and looking back you can still question a lot of his actions. It's a very black and white job that you really can't wiggle your way out of once your decisions are made. If you screw up, you either wind up like McNamara, constantly trying to prove you're a decent person, and atoning for your sins. Or a colder, non-reflective guy like Rumsfeld.
It's sec. of war, I wonder if he's the first one to wear the eye make-up. then again there once was a guy named j. edgar hoover.
-
Hilarious thread...but that yearbook photo is fake :D
(https://s.yimg.com/lo/mysterio/api/ea01fa6893ad783a98acbeb17c73c775df9f16d18a40913306242d35071eac9b/lightyear_networkapi/resizefill_w500_h758%3Bquality_80%3Bformat_webp/https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fen%2Flead_stories_560%2Fd0d4972bca1d911f2691c95174b79d8c)
(https://s.yimg.com/lo/mysterio/api/6aec30a13bc9eaac26135135099dc270b8aa0105e0d6a9b9403cd76e72c05d05/lightyear_networkapi/resizefill_w400_h319%3Bquality_80%3Bformat_webp/https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fen%2Flead_stories_560%2Faf4b53e98162428ff2425cf40713a092)
Pete likes to be on top ;)
(https://s.yimg.com/lo/mysterio/api/234c84d0aab51c2debaf1bedeb4317c48e1f0178696f4ed56a9b3339334ebad3/lightyear_networkapi/resizefill_w445_h267%3Bquality_80%3Bformat_webp/https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fen%2Flead_stories_560%2F405dd792eefd40559742df2c49138fdd)
-
Yes, on something like this, it's perfectly reasonable to admit that a person can be good at one thing while being lack-luster on others. In fact, I think you should even a bit lenient (ie, err on the side of caution) on something like this, that way you know you are trying your best to be intellectually honest when you attack them on other things.
But I will also state that SecDef is one of the hardest and least rewarding jobs in an administration.
Yes and a 315 bench isn't totally out of the question. I know I didn't really have much visible muscle when I did it.
You're right about the requirements and the rewards. Big responsibility, if you mess up you are fucked. And now he's under the threat of impeachment. He's been very loyal to Trump, probably why he was chosen along with the "central casting" factor Trump liked, but we'll see if it'll be reciprocated if the war goes from bad to worse.
Trump already sort of blamed Pete, "he wanted to go in" and in reference to something else he joked "I'll blame Pete."
Hilarious thread...but that yearbook photo is fake :D
Gotta be careful these days! Easy to get made a fool otherwise :D
-
Pete might be good for 135x10 with full reps.