Author Topic: THE GIRLS AT THE OLYMPIA EXPO  (Read 12908 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: THE GIRLS AT THE OLYMPIA EXPO
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2006, 08:11:02 PM »
All of these women reek of desperation, as do the men who pander to them. Maybe I'm gettin old, but having some dumb slut pimp your product that would drop to her knees and blow me in two seconds flat if she thought i could do something for her, doesn't impress me.

I hear you.

I am waiting for the brigade to call me a 'hater' but worthing a booth is not my idea of fun. Catering to a bunch of desperate type guys. Even just walking around the expo wearing regular clothes, like jeans, total weirdo type guys walk up asking to take my and my friend's pic. There are a lot of freaky guys at expos pouncing on all the chicks, whether they work the booths or not.

Let the calls of 'hater' begin :D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2006, 08:14:50 PM »
I hear you.

I am waiting for the brigade to call me a 'hater' but worthing a booth is not my idea of fun. Catering to a bunch of desperate type guys. Even just walking around the expo wearing regular clothes, like jeans, total weirdo type guys walk up asking to take my and my friend's pic. There are a lot of freaky guys at expos pouncing on all the chicks, whether they work the booths or not.

are you saying that you're not into "guys" with ILS who wear extra small Under Armour shirts tucked into stonewashed Levi's and fanny packs, CQ?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2006, 08:21:48 PM »
I hear you.

I used to date a Ms. Galaxy fitness competitor back in the late nineties, and she used to dread doing that shit. She used to drag my ass along sometimes and I would just be amazed at the brazeness of some of these schmoes

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2006, 08:22:36 PM »
are you saying that you're not into "guys" with ILS who wear extra small Under Armour shirts tucked into stonewashed Levi's and fanny packs, CQ?

aw, sarcasm-  your not his type.
b

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2006, 08:25:26 PM »
Yeah, a friend of mine decided to work the Arnold expo this year. The first day after 2 hours, she went to the bathroom, and 'never returned'.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2006, 11:49:49 PM »

What do you care? Your not old enough to go to vegas by yourself anyways. Your mom wouldn't approve.

Monster Teenager in his basement posting on getbig

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2006, 11:22:10 AM »
in my opinion, this Olympia Expo was Fcuking weak. I'm looking forward to the Arnold Expo in march. NOBODY BEATS ARNOLD
Get Big, or Die Trying

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2006, 11:29:04 AM »
What do you care? Your not old enough to go to vegas by yourself anyways. Your mom wouldn't approve.

Monster Teenager in his basement posting on getbig

lol
Here comes the money shot

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2006, 01:58:55 PM »

Hey HUGE PECS...where are all the 'sistas' at? You don't vote REPUBLICAN and make 6 figures a year do you? I'm just wondering...

What is worse than local lower back tattooed and tounge studded floozies that "work" a booth are the no balls, no dcik, fake gangsta TOOLS that are actually 'impressed' by them and bother taking a picture OF or WITH them.

A cool guy wouldn't even blink an eye at them...like we never saw a good lookin chick. Who fkn cares! Whats so special about them? They are all two beers away from being lesbian for the evening, belly button pierced, lower back tat, tounge studded sheep bartendeing strippers. Why do guys act like they been in a Turkish prison for the last 20 years?

A tru gangsta? A tru player...a REAL MACK would never raise an eyebrow at anyof them and would walk right the fk past them like they are not even there...girls like 'booth workers' FALL and go for guys who pay them no mind. They don't respect and give fake phone numbers and fake names to guys who give them attention, compliment them, ask for their autograph or a picture.

What TheBlockHead likes to do...at expos I like to put OWNINGS on them. I'll go up to the VPX booth for example...look at their jug of protein and wait for a real sales rep or person with a polo shirt on holding a clip board or something is close enough...then I'll ask one of the sluts...'Excuse me...let me ask you...it says here that the mixture is whey concentrate and whey isolate...what is the difference between the two and how are glutamine peptides more superior than adding regular glutamine?' Hahahahaha! It's funny watching their eyes get big and watching them turn all shades of red...as I stare blankly without an expression right into their eyes and they get nervous and are praying to dear God for a sales rep to interject. Ah hahahahaha!

Oh yea...tru gangsta cool guys like TheBlockHead doesn't walk around an expo with a ginormous EAS or MuscleTech plastic bag in each hand like a little 3rd grader on Halloween. Tru players like TheBlockHead would never dare...
?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2006, 02:08:49 PM »
Hey HUGE PECS...where are all the 'sistas' at? You don't vote REPUBLICAN and make 6 figures a year do you? I'm just wondering...

What is worse than local lower back tattooed and tounge studded floozies that "work" a booth are the no balls, no dcik, fake gangsta TOOLS that are actually 'impressed' by them and bother taking a picture OF or WITH them.

A cool guy wouldn't even blink an eye at them...like we never saw a good lookin chick. Who fkn cares! Whats so special about them? They are all two beers away from being lesbian for the evening, belly button pierced, lower back tat, tounge studded sheep bartendeing strippers. Why do guys act like they been in a Turkish prison for the last 20 years?

A tru gangsta? A tru player...a REAL MACK would never raise an eyebrow at anyof them and would walk right the fk past them like they are not even there...girls like 'booth workers' FALL and go for guys who pay them no mind. They don't respect and give fake phone numbers and fake names to guys who give them attention, compliment them, ask for their autograph or a picture.

What TheBlockHead likes to do...at expos I like to put OWNINGS on them. I'll go up to the VPX booth for example...look at their jug of protein and wait for a real sales rep or person with a polo shirt on holding a clip board or something is close enough...then I'll ask one of the sluts...'Excuse me...let me ask you...it says here that the mixture is whey concentrate and whey isolate...what is the difference between the two and how are glutamine peptides more superior than adding regular glutamine?' Hahahahaha! It's funny watching their eyes get big and watching them turn all shades of red...as I stare blankly without an expression right into their eyes and they get nervous and are praying to dear God for a sales rep to interject. Ah hahahahaha!

Oh yea...tru gangsta cool guys like TheBlockHead doesn't walk around an expo with a ginormous EAS or MuscleTech plastic bag in each hand like a little 3rd grader on Halloween. Tru players like TheBlockHead would never dare...

Another classic from blockhead LMAO! Now that's funny! Not like that nonsense from the 14 year old whose mom wrote a letter to Ron.

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2006, 02:24:23 PM »

for once... i agree with everything you said.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2006, 02:27:38 PM »
 Thanks, player...keep your game tite and your pimp-hand STRONG, Xpac.

I don't know what the fk these VIRGINS here would do without me. Walking around with giant bags at expos filled with sample packs and flyers and brocheurs. Jumping around in a frenzy for a XL Hanes t-shirt like they been without clothes for the last 6 years living out in the cold all bare chested.

Tools walking past booths and grabbing little packets of some worthless grape flavor 'pre workout pump mix' and plopping them in their double giant bags...with their $10 entry fee colorful wrist band on standing in line to shake IFBB pro nameless Joe bodybuilders hand and take a snap shot with some trick scantly clad with a bellybutton ring.

All you all a bunch of little BITCHES!!!! Hahahaha, best part is they go back to their hotel rooms or cars and dig through the bags and do inventory on thier ''free samples" and trade with their buddies..."Ay man...you got more 'Prolab LeanMass Matrix packs than me...lemme git 2...and I'll give you 4 of these Cell Mass packets....okay, cool...thanks...hey you need any of these topical NO2 gels...I have a bunch..oh, no? Okay...awww man check it out...Timea signed it with a little heart and smiley face...aww dude...she was so fkn HOT wasn't she? "

Hahahaha! TOOLS!!!!
?

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2006, 02:51:21 PM »
Thanks, player...keep your game tite and your pimp-hand STRONG, Xpac.

I don't know what the fk these VIRGINS here would do without me. Walking around with giant bags at expos filled with sample packs and flyers and brocheurs. Jumping around in a frenzy for a XL Hanes t-shirt like they been without clothes for the last 6 years living out in the cold all bare chested.

Tools walking past booths and grabbing little packets of some worthless grape flavor 'pre workout pump mix' and plopping them in their double giant bags...with their $10 entry fee colorful wrist band on standing in line to shake IFBB pro nameless Joe bodybuilders hand and take a snap shot with some trick scantly clad with a bellybutton ring.

All you all a bunch of little BITCHES!!!! Hahahaha, best part is they go back to their hotel rooms or cars and dig through the bags and do inventory on thier ''free samples" and trade with their buddies..."Ay man...you got more 'Prolab LeanMass Matrix packs than me...lemme git 2...and I'll give you 4 of these Cell Mass packets....okay, cool...thanks...hey you need any of these topical NO2 gels...I have a bunch..oh, no? Okay...awww man check it out...Timea signed it with a little heart and smiley face...aww dude...she was so fkn HOT wasn't she? "

Hahahaha! TOOLS!!!!
Fuckin' hilarious!!! to use a 'getbig' term- (monster!) popping their bubble!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2006, 03:19:26 PM »

That's why only YOU and xpac are replying...it is obvious you two are some cool suave mthrfkrs who got game and don't put MONSTER self-ownings on your own self by walking around 20 gallon MuscleTeach bags and 20 gallon EAS bags with a wrist band on all like..."..dude! dude! check out Jay...over there...dude..yup...damn he's fkn HUGE aint it...let's go get a picture of him!"

Then when they go back home they tell their gym buddies..."Dude...you got to SEE all the free shit I got there...dude, I aint got to buy any supplements for like...2 months dude...seriously they were passing out everything...yup....for FREE...yup...awww dude I met Monica Brant...aww dude shes fkn hot you gotta see her...yup...awww man you missed it you GOT to go next yr, man..."

I know at least 10 people read these last few posts...and felt their stomachs fall into their knees a little and felt a little uncomfortable because I described THEM!

Now they have to face the fact that the whores working "booths" and fitness models/figure girls will NEVER EVER remember them and they were just 'another fan boy star struck raising their arm for yelling out "right here, right here" for a free t-shirt 20 gallon EAS bag carrying colorful wristband wearing bitch MONKEY fanboy "thrilled" to have sample packs of 'cell mass' and the fact that Monica signed that picture with 'Lots of Love...Monica' and drew a heart.

Hahahahahaha...big BIG BIGTIME TOOLS on these boards at expos...hahahahaha!
?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2006, 04:09:32 PM »
Funny shiit BlockHead, MD needs this kind of real truth reporting of these Expo huckster carnivals. The parade of trolls and tools drooling over whores and hootchie mammas .haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2006, 04:11:57 PM »

Hahaha! Thanks, player.

Got the e-mail...I'm kicking it around. That would be a good fkn article. Guys like that need a name...like 'schmoes, fanboys, muscle worshippers etc...' I need to come up with a specific name for these ball sacs.

Any ideas?
?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2006, 04:12:14 PM »
Funny shiit BlockHead, MD needs this kind of real truth reporting of these Expo huckster carnivals. The parade of trolls and tools drooling over whores and hootchie mammas .haaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am guessing that you live in the east village, right?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2006, 04:35:53 PM »
I am guessing that you live in the east village, right?

nope Hells Kitchen....but would rather live in the East Village or Upper West Side.

Hey anyone notice that all the threads about 240 being a dad are being moved. Whats up with that?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2006, 04:42:27 PM »
nope Hells Kitchen....but would rather live in the East Village or Upper West Side.

Hey anyone notice that all the threads about 240 being a dad are being moved. Whats up with that?

I am happy for 240 and wish him the best of luck, but why should that topic be on the main page?

unless the baby is helping him with superset....

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2006, 05:31:35 PM »
Blockhead spittin' knowledge in this thread.

The realest posts I ever read.
Ron Paul 2012

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2006, 05:41:49 PM »

haha and do what crunch the hearts of their "hardcore bodybuilders" Kids at GNC hyped up on Cell tech and the latest BSN explode crap, "dude can't wait to see what stack Romano recommends this month, gonna be tight got my deca and dbol coming tommorow, I'm movin some weight" haha

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2006, 05:43:39 PM »
in my opinion, this Olympia Expo was Fcuking weak. I'm looking forward to the Arnold Expo in march. NOBODY BEATS ARNOLD
The ASC is just an all around better show. Its professionaly put together and the outcome of the results is just as anticapated as the Mr. O.
bodybuildersreality.com

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2006, 05:47:23 PM »

Hahaha! Thanks, player.

Got the e-mail...I'm kicking it around. That would be a good fkn article. Guys like that need a name...like 'schmoes, fanboys, muscle worshippers etc...' I need to come up with a specific name for these ball sacs.

Any ideas?

that would be f'in great how about

Peter Elbasouni a "fictional" character who visits any contest in the states his min wage job can afford, and poses as a photographer. Peter is a member of many Bb'ing message boards to keep in the now. He also has a fake myspace account and attracts young and older bodybuilders asking to take photos and offers muscle rub down services. On one occasion Peter.....

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2006, 06:54:59 PM »
The ASC is just an all around better show. Its professionaly put together and the outcome of the results is just as anticapated as the Mr. O.

I agree. the Olympia which was supposed to be the top BB show, is almost nuthing now. The ASC is even getting more publicity in the media now because of Arnold as gorvernor.
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2006, 06:57:37 PM »

c'mon blockhead, if there were sistas at the expo, i wouldn't pay attention to these, b....ches. sistas would rules the expo, with ass and all....i would hire more sistas if i was in charge of the expos
Get Big, or Die Trying