Author Topic: sustanon  (Read 4746 times)

dexter11

• Getbig II
sustanon
« on: October 06, 2006, 11:10:44 AM »
i'm sarting my first cycle. i take sustanon and winny.

8weeks of sustanon 250mg per week
4weeks of winstrol 50mg every other day

what i can expect on that cycle? how much mass? strength?

i have trained 2 years bodybuilding seriously and my height is about 5,4 and my weight is 180lbs.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: sustanon
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 11:16:07 AM »

i have trained 2 years bodybuilding seriously and my height is about 5,4 and my weight is 180lbs.
Im not near as qualified as the rest of the guys on this board that will be reading this shortly, but ONLY 2 years of training? thats not that much imo. I think you can better yourself and take your pysique to a further level by waiting.
bodybuildersreality.com

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 11:30:44 AM »

I think you will be very disappointed with the reults from this.  250mg of test a week is not much.  It's certainly enough to shut you down, but not very anabolic.  Also, the duration is too short.  Eight weeks is not a cycle. 

Start with at least 500mg of test.  An oral at the outset of the cycle, such as dbol or Abombs, for the first 4-6 weeks will help jumpstart things.  You'll need PCT.  I would also run arimidex and hcg throughout.

From your post, your inexperience is pretty obvious.  I would do more research first, including reading old posts and stickies here. You REALLY need to know what your getting yourself into.  There is no magic. 

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 11:44:13 AM »
well... i know what im putting into my body... i'm just askin that what experiences other guys have. this is my first time and i'm just 18 years old and i'm not gonna take much testosterone. i have readed there that 250mg of sustanon will be good for first timer.. ???

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 11:53:42 AM »
well... i know what im putting into my body... i'm just askin that what experiences other guys have. this is my first time and i'm just 18 years old and i'm not gonna take much testosterone. i have readed there that 250mg of sustanon will be good for first timer.. ???

This is flawed thinking.  At 18 years, your own testes are producing a large quantity of testosterone on their own, probably rivaling what any 250mg dose of exogenous test will do for you.  This exogenous test will shut down your HPT axis when you come off, and your test levels will plummet to lower values than they are now.  Why would you want to experience that?

Test dosages should start at 500mg per week.  Cycles should run no less than 12 weeks.  Also, at 18 years of age, I would make sure you have reached your adult height, as steroids will, through the effects of estrogen, cause physeal (growth plate) arrest.  I would have an x-ray of the knee taken, or the hand to determine bone age.  If your physes are closed, well, then that's a moot point.  In any event, I still think 18 is way too young.  Mid 20's, after you've established a great base, you really know your body, you've established what training and diet regimens work for you...that's the time to take the plunge.

Just my opinion.

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 02:11:02 PM »
thanks very much for that information. that help me very much to make decicion what to do. how many weeks do you think is good to take 500mg of sustanon? (if i take)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 02:35:56 PM »
thanks very much for that information. that help me very much to make decicion what to do. how many weeks do you think is good to take 500mg of sustanon? (if i take)

i would agree that you will be happier with the results going with 500mg rather than 250...also stretch it out to 12 weeks...you dont really have to run the 500mgs for the whole cycle if you dont want to...you could drop it down to the 250mg for the last few weeks...but i would definetly start with the 500.

as far as the winstrol eod for 4 weeks....i dont really think that adds much to the cycle...i would consider trying to pick up some deca or maybe some dianabol to use with the test....set the winny to the side and maybe use it later on as part of a cutting cyle.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 01:36:08 AM »

Easy newbie 12 weeker:

week 1-12 testosterone enanthate 500mg/wk (divide it up into two 250mg injections per week)
week 1-4 dbol or Abombs 50 mg/day

Light on ancillaries throughout, such as arimidex 0.5mg per day and hcg at 300IU every 5 days (some will disagree and say that at your age you may not need any ancillaries, but I contend that they are indeed necessary).  Nolvadex for PCT.

Clean diet, high protein, 1 gallon water per day, balls-to-the-wall training.   

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 02:22:22 AM »
ok! thanks very much on that information ;)

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2006, 02:37:24 AM »
Clean diet, high protein, 1 gallon water per day, balls-to-the-wall training.   

This are most important factors for success and good results.  8)
A lot of guy do not pay enough attention to this, specially newbies. This is the hardest part of the cycle, take juice is the easiest thing LOL.

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2006, 02:42:23 AM »
well... i made my desicion. i take 12weeks of sustanon.

it gonna look like this:
weeks 1-8: 500mg of sustanon per week.
weeks 8-12:250mg of sustanon per week.

well my guestion is: do i have to take nolvadex the on whole 12weeks? or after the cycle three weeks with clomid?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2006, 05:41:29 AM »
This are most important factors for success and good results.  8)
A lot of guy do not pay enough attention to this, specially newbies. This is the hardest part of the cycle, take juice is the easiest thing LOL.

Right on Marky Mark  :D

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »

it gonna look like this:

well my guestion is: do i have to take nolvadex the on whole 12weeks? or after the cycle three weeks with clomid?

No.  Do not do Nolva throughout your cycle.  Better to use Arimidex throughout.  Nolva is POST cycle. I already stated this.  Why don't you pay attention to the posts?

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2006, 12:28:03 PM »

it gonna look like this:

Run Sustanon at 500mg trough entire cycle.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2006, 11:28:36 AM »
I agree with everything Freak has said/posted. I'd like to throw my two cents in now: You're too young to be taking steroids (your natural test levels are high enough). You should wait a few more years & build a  bigger natural foundation. I don't think it will make a difference because you seem to have made your mind up but I had to try. Either way good luck to ya.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 03:24:54 PM »
If you can't build muscle now at 18, the test will probably be a waste...

Too young and you don't know enough to consider taking any type of steroids.

Research...you are altering your bodies hormones, not something you should take so lightly.

8)

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 04:12:38 PM »
Its not just a matter of pinning yourself and getting bigger, its research you could really do some serious harm to your body at your age.  Theres a reason that every single person in this post is advising you against this.
big or bust

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 04:16:56 PM »
Kid you only been working out for 2 years and you want to start a cycle? ::)
To top it all off, you are only 18. Please listen to what some of the guys said in this thread. Train hard for another 5 years natural, then come back to us.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 04:39:02 PM »
Its not just a matter of pinning yourself and getting bigger

Amen.