Author Topic: The Neighborhood Weirdo  (Read 4262 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
The Neighborhood Weirdo
« on: October 06, 2006, 02:32:38 PM »
When you were a kid, was there a person in your neighborhood that you and your friends thought was kind of weird or scary?

We had Mr. Meier.  He didn't wash himself often and had a large fenced in yard that was in horrible shape.  He would yell at us when we rode our bikes past his house.   He had a dog that bit the lip off of a girl and ate it.
R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: The Neighborhood Weirdo
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 02:41:55 PM »
When you were a kid, was there a person in your neighborhood that you and your friends thought was kind of weird or scary?

We had Mr. Meier.  He didn't wash himself often and had a large fenced in yard that was in horrible shape.  He would yell at us when we rode our bikes past his house.   He had a dog that bit the lip off of a girl and ate it.

what kind of a dog?

what happened to it?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 02:46:13 PM »
what kind of a dog?

what happened to it?

I think the lip was eventually digested and the dog crapped the rest out.   ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 03:01:30 PM »
Our neighborhood mean old man was Mr. Pees his lawn was perfect and if you even thought about stepping on it he would be on his front steps screaming at you in less than a second. I think he actually enjoyed it. He was a jerk. Of course when we would play baseball in the neighborhood his yard was right where 1st base was.

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 03:22:20 PM »
Mr Flairy used to mow his lawn in his speedo's

not a pretty sight

body88

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 03:23:45 PM »
what kind of a dog?

what happened to it?

Better watch it!!!!!!! I better not here the word.. Ill be in here with my statistics!!!!

haha ;)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 03:25:39 PM »
Whew!! I thought this thread was about me!  ;D

Stella you need more Nestle Quick, thanks

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 03:46:52 PM »
what kind of a dog?

what happened to it?

I don't remember but he was very scary.   For some reason I don't think anything happened to the dog. 
R

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 04:05:32 PM »
Whew!! I thought this thread was about me!  ;D

Stella you need more Nestle Quick, thanks

;D

We had old Mr. Khouri who liked to take out his glass eye and scare young children. >:(

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 04:20:18 PM »
hmm, we never had a weirdo in my neighborhood.  Oh damn, wait does that mean it was me?  :-\

deedee you changed your sig line...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 04:26:50 PM »
We had two.  The first was "Mr. Washington."  He owned like half the block and had a huge house with a big piece of property.  He kept some very mean dogs in his yard, which was fenced all the way around.  One of the kids on the block would occasionally accidentally hit/kick/throw a ball into his yard.  He would never give them back.  Gave them to his dogs. 

The other was a man who had a huge pomegranate tree.  He threatened to shoot any kid caught stealing one.  We used to go on military missions:  a scout, a lookout, one person to grab some pomegranates, and one person to hold.  Very sophisticated.  Never got shot.  :) 

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »

There's a bloke in the city where I live known as the Mad Monk or Jesus. He wears a monks habit type thing and sandals and just walks around smiling and waving to people. He's been doing this ever since I can remember, and older people say he's been this way since the 1960's.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 04:46:51 PM »
Actually when I was older we had a wacko monk as well. He used to spit at women and mutter prayers under his breath as they walked by. We got good at spotting him a block away and crossing the street.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 04:51:05 PM »
that is weird

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 04:54:54 PM »
There was this guy who everybody said was crazy, I didn't pay any attention to him.  I came home one time in the seventh grade, and I forgot my key, I saw all these state trooper surround his house, they were pulling out rifles and and had a bullhorn....Dude had barricaded himself in his attic. In June. He came out because it was too hot. His face was a red as a tomato.   

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 04:55:27 PM »
I use to chase kids down the street in my crotchless spiderman outfit and scream their little names in a hungarian accent, pretend to be completely numb down one side of my body while carrying egg shells and a violin...In my head an orchestra would play....until I collapsed in a heap in the gutter and proceed to grind my teeth on the curb from side to side and fill my costume with piss and shit

I mean...thats what ol Mr Habersham would do

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 05:00:43 PM »
I use to chase kids down the street in my crotchless spiderman outfit and scream their little names in a hungarian accent, pretend to be completely numb down one side of my body while carrying egg shells and a violin...In my head an orchestra would play....until I collapsed in a heap in the gutter and proceed to grind my teeth on the curb from side to side and fill my costume with piss and shit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2006, 05:03:36 PM »

ROFLAMO hollycrap that was funny

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2006, 05:12:44 PM »
Oddly enough the pee and doo filling the costume was less disturbing than the grinding of the teeth on the curb.  :P

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 05:18:53 PM »
lol

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2006, 08:04:23 PM »
I never had any neighbourhood weirdos when I was growing up, but an ex-boyfried of mine lived next door to a real weirdo. This guy was the epitome of the cranky old man, and he was soooo anal about his yard it was hilarious.

One weekend, the neighbour was in his yard mowing the lawn while I was on Mike's driveway, playing basketball with Mike's housemates, when the ball landed in the next door neighbours yard, ...knocking out a few tulips in the process. All the guys freaked, and ran inside the house laughing too scared to ask for the ball back. Yes it was unfortunate that a few flowers got taken out, but I couldn't understand what was so funny or so scary about the prospect of asking the guy for the basketball back, ...especially since I wasn't the one who knocked it into his yard. Apparently there was something about this guys history that everyone in the house knew, ...but wasn't telling me.

Long story short, one day, Mike was coming home carrying his dry cleaning into the house.
His next door neighbour took one look at the dry cleaning and turned pale as a ghost.

Turns out the guy had lived in Nazi Germany, and when he discovered he was living next door to a house full of cops, ...and not just any old cops, ...these were cops he constantly berated and mouthed off to... he shit himself and immediately put his house on the market and moved away. {lol} It's kinda funny, but kinda sad at the same time. One can only imagine the degree of horror he must have experienced to be as deathly afraid of the police as he was. You'd think knowing 3 cops lived in the house next door would have been a bit of a comfort to him, ...but oh nooooo... a cop in a uniform filled this guy with fear beyond belief.

w

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2006, 08:07:12 PM »
there's a middle aged blonde woman with a great body who lives down the street who does her yardwork in either a thong or g-string in summer.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2006, 08:14:57 PM »

ROFL!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2006, 10:41:27 PM »
never really had any neighbourhood weirdos.

but if you ever saw my dad doin yard work(how he dressed) you would have thought he was it  :-[

actually we had someone who lived around the block from us who was a psychotic  dude. actually chased some of us with a butcher knife once............well this might not count cause we use to bug the hell out of him. the time he chased us, one of my buddies went up tp his door and when he answered threw eggs inside and ran....guess we deserved to be chased.

KTMckay

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2006, 04:26:22 AM »
There was an old WWII vet that lived a few blocks away from my house that everyone called crazy paul. Had 2 dogs named babe and frog and he was always goin to the neighborhood store with them talking about how hes going to fly away from the japanese that are are supposed to be invading soon. he would always talk about building a plane using a canoe and a washer.he wore tin foil hats...