Author Topic: Anybody watch 'Real Time With Bill Maher' tonight?  (Read 922 times)

Purge_WTF

Anybody watch 'Real Time With Bill Maher' tonight?
« on: October 06, 2006, 09:57:40 PM »
  Robin Williams was on. I spent half the program telling him to shut the fuck up; man, he's ruthless. There was no scroll at the end of the show saying what guests would be on next week. Does that mean that tonight's show was the last of the season?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Anybody watch 'Real Time With Bill Maher' tonight?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 09:59:02 PM »
  Robin Williams was on. I spent half the program telling him to shut the f**k up; man, he's ruthless. There was no scroll at the end of the show saying what guests would be on next week. Does that mean that tonight's show was the last of the season?
was it new? last weeks was a repeat. Fuck, I love that show. I  have been watching VH1 :-\
E

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 10:04:14 PM »
  Robin Williams was on. I spent half the program telling him to shut the f**k up; man, he's ruthless. There was no scroll at the end of the show saying what guests would be on next week. Does that mean that tonight's show was the last of the season?
Yea, but you gotta know what you're getting into with Robin Williams so it's Bill's fault!  I like Robin, he's cool.  That flick he did where he was a robot and there was a one world government, awesome movie.  And it's all mine because I'm the only person who liked it :D
Edward Bernays is a Demon

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 10:07:16 PM »
was it new? last weeks was a repeat. f**k, I love that show. I  have been watching VH1 :-\

Yeah, it was a new one. You didn't miss much.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 10:08:24 PM »
  Yeah, it was a new one. You didn't miss much.

I'll catch it on Ondemand.
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 11:36:04 PM »
  There was no scroll at the end of the show saying what guests would be on next week. Does that mean that tonight's show was the last of the season?

Hopefully.......with any luck , maybe they'll replace him with Dennis Miller!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 11:40:34 PM »

He should get a show, I agree. I am conservative(mainly) but I have watched Bill ever since he was on comedy central.
E

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 08:26:26 AM »

Dennis Miller is about as funny as a hysterectomy. And almost as fun to watch.