Author Topic: Muslims in Britain by the numbers  (Read 3513 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Muslims in Britain by the numbers
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2006, 10:09:09 PM »
I know where you are coming from. I also have never seen Alexxx be racist. He seems pretty nutty, but harmless and good natured. He gets flamed to death and always reacts well. I saw the lists of post to you, it was quite sad.

Don't fear though, the first time I posted I was black I got this lovely, just absolutely charming PM from someone with far worse sentiments than that.

Call me 'ghey' or whatever, but I am pleased with Ron's new ban. Dialogue, race relations talks etc are all great, they are part of the solution, but one person simply posting racist diatribes 25 times a day is not.

Ummmm...anti hi-jack comment...muslims still live in Britain ;)

Time will tell if Ron is serious about treating the 14 year olds the same way that he treats everyone else. As far as this being a new thing? I called a female ugly in a post the first week I was here and was threatened with a timeout immediately. maybe it's just new for the suicidal kids, who knows? At any rate, we all know how busy Ron is and I am sure if he had any prior knowledge of what this jackass has been saying, he would have been kicked off a long time ago.
E

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2006, 04:00:31 AM »
Ummmm...anti hi-jack comment...muslims still live in Britain ;)

Not for long tho, for I was born.

There won't be a muslim left in 10 years from now!

100% Guaranteed!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2006, 12:00:13 PM »
bangladeshis, pakistanis, and black africans are equally problematic.

since unlike the other groups, black africans can produce stellar athletes and the occasional supermodel, i think it's fairly easy to see which groups should be cut off for being nothing but a drain.  >:(

Those stellar athletes were selectively bred and those supermodels are mulattos. Atleast we Bengalis and Pakis don't have to be taught to be terrorists or welfare bums, that comes natural.  8)

Algebra, you always brag about your muti-ethnic friends, yet you talk like an ininformed imbecile. Remember, knowing someone doesn't make them your friend. You're also a closet western imperialist and you deserve to be butchered like the dog you are.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2006, 12:23:28 PM »
Those stellar athletes were selectively bred and those supermodels are mulattos. Atleast we Bengalis and Pakis don't have to be taught to be terrorists or welfare bums, that comes natural.  8)

Algebra, you always brag about your muti-ethnic friends, yet you talk like an ininformed imbecile. Remember, knowing someone doesn't make them your friend. You're also a closet western imperialist and you deserve to be butchered like the dog you are.

I may be lacking in knowledge about politics, but I know my supermodels >:(

Most African models, of African descent that is [a fair amount of white models have come from Africa] are not mulattos. The top two Africans supermodels of all time, Iman and Alex Wek, are both full black. Most african models are actually very dark.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2006, 12:37:32 PM »

Most African models, of African descent that is [a fair amount of white models have come from Africa] are not mulattos. The top two Africans supermodels of all time, Iman and Alex Wek, are both full black. Most african models are actually very dark.

never heard of 'em.

You mentioned that you were from the carribean, what part of the carribean? I've had my fare share of interaction with guyanese, jamaicans and a bunch of other west indians.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2006, 01:44:26 PM »

CQ - Camel Jockey has never heard of Iman because he is 19 years old.  Keep that in mind when you read and respond to his posts. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2006, 01:45:54 PM »
CQ - Camel Jockey has never heard of Iman because he is 19 years old.  Keep that in mind when you read and respond to his posts. 

Is Iman still married to David Bowie? She was hot in her day.
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2006, 01:50:16 PM »

???

I mentioned her and posted her pic a few posts ago in this very thread!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2006, 01:51:57 PM »

Yes, they are still married. They live in the Caribbean actually.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »
???

I mentioned her and posted her pic a few posts ago in this very thread!

Didn't see that.  Never mind . . . .  :)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2006, 01:55:09 PM »

Yeah, and they have a kid:
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,6943,00.html

Check this style disaster of bowie:
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2006, 08:03:37 PM »
if i was to say that Mohammad was a polygamist, a murderer, very cruel, and a warlord would i get banned? after all it is the truth, Muslims will admit it.
Valhalla awaits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2006, 09:12:58 PM »

CQ I think Iman is pretty, but Alex Wek?  I've seen her in print and I don't she is attractive at all.  Still scratching my head over that one.  There are far better looking women in Africa than Wek.