Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 55266 times)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2006, 01:04:17 PM »
wow, Milos that is a story!!, there is one lesson I have learn trough life experiences is that Money and friends never mix, one is better off giving the money instead of let friends borrow. I could not help my self LOL about the part were Mustafa was calling the police out loud that was funny

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2006, 01:07:22 PM »
Depends on the friend I think.  Money and friends don't mix if the friend is a fucking asshole.  A friend of mine could lend me money and I would pay him back (not that it would ever come up where I would need it).  Also, I have some friends who can definitely be trusted with it.  Depends on the friend.
true, things that like should be taken seriously and as friend it should be your number one priority to return the money.
bodybuildersreality.com

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2006, 01:15:27 PM »
haha, Milos was sympathizing with Mustafa before when he got the guys from MuscleTime.com to give him $100 one year at the NOC, stating the promoters should cover minor expenses like that.  Pavol didn't compete that year due to having the coverage of those expenses denied.

Mustafa's DVD was good though:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/mustafamohammadtitans8dvd.html

If he had any sense he would do more to promote himself and make an honest living off bodybuilding.

How expensive is aldactone?  :-X

Must be pretty expensive after you account for all the hospitalization Mustafa received because the diuretic. Didn't Milos save Mustafa’s life?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2006, 01:22:26 PM »
wow, so if Mustafa would have gotten that injection, we most likely would have died?
bodybuildersreality.com

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2006, 01:24:31 PM »
what i dont uderstand is why milos would you continue to give "gifts" and lend him money, when the word on the street was he usually does not pay people back. 

blaming mustafa is indeed correct, you also must blame yourself.   

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2006, 01:26:31 PM »
blinded by a false bond of trust.
bodybuildersreality.com

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2006, 01:28:25 PM »
Milos you charged at Mustafa? were you going to fight him right there? whatever happened to lawsuit? they'll give you one of his apartments.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2006, 01:29:11 PM »
i THINK WHEN YOU LOAN SOMEONE A CONSIDERBLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, THERE SOULD BE SOME KIND OF LEGAL AGREEMENT SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES AND A WITNESS ( AND A LAYWER OR WHATEVER)... HAVING TO LOAN SOMEONE MONEY AND HAVING TO ASK FOR IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND BREATH.. WHEN YOU HAVE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT THE COURT CAN BACK U UP ON IS THE WAY TO DO IT..  YOU CAN ALWAYS F*CK SOMEONE UP THAT OWES YOU MONEY, BUT IN THE LONG RUN YOUR STILL OUT THE MONEY AND YOUR THE ONE THAT WILL PROBABLY BE IN JAIL....

SORRY MILOS THAT U HAD TO DEAL WITH A LITTLE KID LIKE MUSTAFA.. ANY MAN WOULD PAY BACK HIS DEBTS ESPECIALLY TO HIS FREINDS.. SCREW YOU MUSTAFA...
pump'em dump'em

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2006, 01:31:30 PM »
i THINK WHEN YOU LOAN SOMEONE A CONSIDERBLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, THERE SOULD BE SOME KIND OF LEGAL AGREEMENT SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES AND A WITNESS ( AND A LAYWER OR WHATEVER)... HAVING TO LOAN SOMEONE MONEY AND HAVING TO ASK FOR IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND BREATH.. WHEN YOU HAVE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT THE COURT CAN BACK U UP ON IS THE WAY TO DO IT..  YOU CAN ALWAYS F*CK SOMEONE UP THAT OWES YOU MONEY, BUT IN THE LONG RUN YOUR STILL OUT THE MONEY AND YOUR THE ONE THAT WILL PROBABLY BE IN JAIL....

SORRY MILOS THAT U HAD TO DEAL WITH A LITTLE KID LIKE MUSTAFA.. ANY MAN WOULD PAY BACK HIS DEBTS ESPECIALLY TO HIS FREINDS.. SCREW YOU MUSTAFA...
that would be the "legal" way to go about it. its funny that so many people don't even bother. even when going into business.
bodybuildersreality.com

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2006, 02:55:46 PM »
what a scumbag, i thought he was a good guy, but man, thats ashame

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2006, 02:57:50 PM »
mustafa sounds just like any stripper out there looking for free implants...You can see these chix coming a mile away...

Milo's you sound like a good guy...From now on do yourself a favor and don't lend ANYONE any more money....

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2006, 03:30:08 PM »
It was a definite possibility.  Granted there was also a possibility he could have made it out, but the repercussions of something like that are severe.  Milos can rightfully claim to have saved Mustafa's life.

Fucking ingrate.

>:(  To think I kinda liked Mustafa before this thread.  What an asshole to do that to Mishko of all people  >:(

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2006, 03:39:06 PM »
Wow! What a bastard!

I feel bad for Milos cause we all know Mustaffa won't make any serious money at a show! hahaha ;)

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2006, 05:48:57 PM »
don't worry Milos, the karma will get him back

stay low profil on the subject and I am pretty sure he will " fall from his hotel room's window " sometime soon  ;)  ;)

;D

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2006, 06:10:57 PM »
A fool and their money are soon parted.

People always have the greatest of intentions to pay money back when a loan is given. Funny how the loan is interpreted as a gift when its time to pay up.

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2006, 07:56:57 PM »
Milos seems to be doing well as a guru so hopefully he can take the loss with no major problems.  It would suck if this set Milos back in other areas of his life.

the point is that he worked hard for that money and I would be pissed off too if someone stole it from me

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2006, 08:29:36 PM »
Milos should just man up and take this matter to court. This is everyday shit.
-

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2006, 08:34:05 PM »
A fool and their money are soon parted.

People always have the greatest of intentions to pay money back when a loan is given. Funny how the loan is interpreted as a gift when its time to pay up.

Yeah, fucking pricks.  I remember a girl wanted to borrow $100 so I asked for a signed IOU to bring just in case.  She said "OMG, you so don't trust me" and freaked out.  So I just decided to forget about it and lent her the money anyway.  Dumb bitch never paid me back.  The next time someone says "OMG, you so don't trust me", I will say "DAMN RIGHT."

the point is that he worked hard for that money and I would be pissed off too if someone stole it from me

True!  Same here.  The money rightfully belongs to Milos.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2006, 08:37:09 PM »
True!  Same here.  The money rightfully belongs to Milos.

yes !!

a friend of mine does a lot of "things"  ;) ;)
so he has a shit load of money and trust me even if you take only 5 $ from him, he'll chase you down and kick your ass

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2006, 10:52:29 PM »
I was shoked when i heard news of what Mustafa did to my dear friend Milos!!!!
When i first met Mustafa, i thought this guys is the nicest man i have eve met. So giving and polite!!! He is the type of guy a girl would bring home to meet the parents and thet would immediately tell the daughter to marry him!!! thats how nice a person he came across. Well he has us all bluffed!!!
I was there in Milos's gym for those two show Milos was referring too (Europa and Charlotte Pro) training and seeing the amount of stress Mustafa put Milos under when he showed up 10 days out in offseason condition and to this day it blows my mind how he came down so much to grab 5th spot. Take nothing away from Mustafa's physique, he has it all!! but as a person now after what he has done and how he took advantage of Milos's friendship is unforgiveable. I could how much effort Milos was putting into Mustafa. Almost baby sitting him, but Milos loved him like a brother and thats what brothers do and therefore that why this made so many people close to Milos so MAD!!!!
I knew Milos was putting super overtime into Mustafa's prep for these shows but i had no idea he loaned and payed for all these things for Mustafa!!
Milos is like my best friend and he would give his shirt off his back to anyone! he puts in a heack of alot of FREE overtime for so many people because he just loves to see people reach there goals and when this is taken advantage is by people who are lower than scum!

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2006, 11:04:36 PM »
I was shoked when i heard news of what Mustafa did to my dear friend Milos!!!!
When i first met Mustafa, i thought this guys is the nicest man i have eve met. So giving and polite!!! He is the type of guy a girl would bring home to meet the parents and thet would immediately tell the daughter to marry him!!! thats how nice a person he came across. Well he has us all bluffed!!!
I was there in Milos's gym for those two show Milos was referring too (Europa and Charlotte Pro) training and seeing the amount of stress Mustafa put Milos under when he showed up 10 days out in offseason condition and to this day it blows my mind how he came down so much to grab 5th spot. Take nothing away from Mustafa's physique, he has it all!! but as a person now after what he has done and how he took advantage of Milos's friendship is unforgiveable. I could how much effort Milos was putting into Mustafa. Almost baby sitting him, but Milos loved him like a brother and thats what brothers do and therefore that why this made so many people close to Milos so MAD!!!!
I knew Milos was putting super overtime into Mustafa's prep for these shows but i had no idea he loaned and payed for all these things for Mustafa!!
Milos is like my best friend and he would give his shirt off his back to anyone! he puts in a heack of alot of FREE overtime for so many people because he just loves to see people reach there goals and when this is taken advantage is by people who are lower than scum!

Hey Luke, Hows it going mate? I hope all is well?

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2006, 12:20:14 AM »
Yeah- some of this is milos  fault- sometimes you have to just be a dick and cutt people off-
im sure he knew paying back the money would not be that easy for mustafa-especially if he knew others MM owed. i dont understand why milos does not get this guy to work dealing AAS- im sure he could pay milos back within a month if he got him dealing some gear.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2006, 04:58:18 AM »
Luke you're not much of a peach either. Totally cold at the show, and cut my taxi off in your white Impala right after.  ::)

Well i will the first to apologise. Let me explain. The expo i was extremely jet lagged and tired. I also had an infection on my left toe as i had an ingrown toe nail that was driving me insane. I did 8 hrs at the booth Friday and 8 hrs at he booth Saturday. 8 days before arriving to Vegas. I flew the 14hrs from Sydney to LA. I spent less than 24 hrs in LA before flying to Atlantic City where i competed. I flew back to LA after the show and spent 3 days in Orange County. I than drove from Cali to Las Vegas and virtually was busy from the get go. After the Olympia i did 3 days of photo shoot for muscletech.  i know this is no excuse and if i was cold towards any fans i apologise and those who know me best know i love meeting and being around the fans or should i say people who look up to me.

As for the driving, understand i am still learning here. In Australia everything is on the left hand side. We drive on the left hand side of the road, the steering wheel and everything is the complete opposite. I think i am doing pretty good so far but occasionally will make an error which is no way intentional.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but i always like to explain the situation if someone thinks i was disrespectful to them.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2006, 05:14:00 AM »
Well i will the first to apologise. Let me explain. The expo i was extremely jet lagged and tired. I also had an infection on my left toe as i had an ingrown toe nail that was driving me insane. I did 8 hrs at the booth Friday and 8 hrs at he booth Saturday. 8 days before arriving to Vegas. I flew the 14hrs from Sydney to LA. I spent less than 24 hrs in LA before flying to Atlantic City where i competed. I flew back to LA after the show and spent 3 days in Orange County. I than drove from Cali to Las Vegas and virtually was busy from the get go. After the Olympia i did 3 days of photo shoot for muscletech.  i know this is no excuse and if i was cold towards any fans i apologise and those who know me best know i love meeting and being around the fans or should i say people who look up to me.

As for the driving, understand i am still learning here. In Australia everything is on the left hand side. We drive on the left hand side of the road, the steering wheel and everything is the complete opposite. I think i am doing pretty good so far but occasionally will make an error which is no way intentional.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but i always like to explain the situation if someone thinks i was disrespectful to them.

You're an honourable man Luke.. Mad props on ya mate.. Cheers
I am a mini beast

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2006, 05:35:44 AM »
Never trust and A-rab...