Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 54786 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2006, 09:29:48 AM »
but you guys are tools, because no matter how immoral he may become you guys will still kiss his ass because he has huge quads or whatever. No wonder he won't change.  It has to do with your morality too. If you think he is wrong then you shouldn't support him as a fan either.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2006, 12:37:43 PM »
bodybuildersreality.com

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2006, 10:26:39 AM »
Not too many people call me Mishko nowadays - so knny187 must be some of my old acquaintances...
Now - can you tell me a single person that landed me a money?

No...I will honestly say that you don't know me.  But....man....do I know a lot of peeps that know you - lol.  Being that I'm in your backyard.....I have stumbled on a lot of skeletons w/o even putting the spade of the shovel in the soil.  Alot of people talk about you behind your back....none of it's good Mishko.  I'm the type of person where it doesn't matter (it's just hearsay).  I make my own judgements from actual encounters, not gossip.  Don't sweat it.  Alot of people are like me....(too worried about my own damn business).

Oh...what's landed me a money?

do you mean "lended me money?

;)

or is that what you call it.

My problem with Mustafa is that after giving him a lot of money and paying for just about everything he asked me for additional loan that would save his gym, family, kids...etc...
After lending him the money (CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT) he simply forgot to pay me back...
Also he threaten me over the phone that he is going to kill me if I tell this to anyone...

That was the reason I publicly made comment in the first place.

Since than I managed to collect some of the money back - by going back stage at the San Francisco (Mustafa called security to come and protect him...) show where he got some prize money.
I also collected his earnings in Australian Grand Prix.

At the Olympia this year I was in the same hotel and after he checked in I waited outside for him to ask him WHEN does he plan to give me the rest of the money...
After few words he took his bag off his shoulders as he looked that he wanted to fight me.
As I had my hands full - I also lower everything I had to the ground and charged at him...

He started yelling POLICE, POLICE...so loudly that many people came out.
He told few people that this maniac wants to kill him - and they should report IF anything happened that Milos Sarcev killed him?!?!

I told the guys that I was simply asking him for the money he owes me and he started telling that it is me who owes him a money and not the other way around??

After that I tried to avoid him but he constantly tried to approach me and start the conversation with me...(in front of Kris Dim , Vince Taylor...etc...)

Anyway, to make long story short - pics in Austria were taken at the Athletes meeting when I approached him to ask for $4000 that he received at the Olympia...He started AGAIN beating around the bush and actually called me some names...

Out of respect to the IFBB, promotor and the athletes - I just walked away...

In the mean time - promotor of the Austrian Grand Prix requested that Mustafa would NOT be allowed to compete - as he OWES MONEY to many people - including the promotor of the show Daniel Hoelzl...
He said that he knows A LOT OF PEOPLE in Austria, Germany, Switzerland...etc who Mustafa played - just like me...

Promotor of the Dutch Grand Prix is just another victim of sweet innocent Mustafa...
His name is Monder Bennour and he could also confirm how Mustafa scams people - who actually sincerely help him...

Now - do I need to go on the net and make myself look bad by revealing some private issues - NO I DON'T...BUT I CHOOSE TO DO SO - for the sake of Mustafa's next few victims...
He does put incredible act and people feel so sorry for him that they almost feel obligated to help poor Mustafa in quest to feed his family...
In the mean time he does have apartments in Jordan, Austria and who knows what else - all paid by people like me, Monder, Daniel...and dozens of others...

nice story

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2006, 11:16:46 AM »
No...I will honestly say that you don't know me.  But....man....do I know a lot of peeps that know you - lol.  Being that I'm in your backyard.....I have stumbled on a lot of skeletons w/o even putting the spade of the shovel in the soil.  Alot of people talk about you behind your back....none of it's good Mishko.  I'm the type of person where it doesn't matter (it's just hearsay).  I make my own judgements from actual encounters, not gossip.  Don't sweat it.  Alot of people are like me....(too worried about my own damn business).

Your in his backyard???>  What city do you stay in???  Do you train at milos gym also?

;)

nice story

pump'em dump'em

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2006, 11:19:38 AM »

Also he threaten me over the phone that he is going to kill me if I tell this to anyone...
Roidrage

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2006, 01:19:25 PM »
I had a "friend" I used to lend money to years ago and it would take him literally YEARS to finally pay me all it back, only after me being the tenacious fucker that I am and him expecting me to forget about it...

Anyway, the tides turned a few years later and he finally lent me some money - mainly because he was trying to screw my girlfriend at the time's sister and wanted to look good.

He is still waiting to see that cash the dipshit...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2006, 03:02:32 PM »

;)

nice story

"Too worried about your own damn business"...and making your own judgements - enough to present to the world that word in So Cal is - never give Mishko money and expect it back....or a lot of people talk about you and none of it is good...

But, you are the person that don't care about hearsay...Aren't you?

Way to go Knny...especially as you don't know me...

But here - go ahead and present all those skeletons and mention all those "bad things" people talk about me...

Also - please tell me WHO do I owe money and exactly how much...

I am ready for "public embarrassment"

Oh and what is "Alot" (as you used it twice...) - you mean: A lot?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2006, 03:33:41 PM »
has knny187 been smoking again?
I am a mini beast

AVBG

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2006, 03:36:17 PM »
Knny has been taking pics of cats again...

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2006, 03:52:13 PM »
Milos how much TOTAL did u loan him? I believe it is a fair question since we are talking about this on an open forum?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2006, 06:10:11 PM »
"Too worried about your own damn businees"...and making your own judgements - enough to present to the world that word in So Cal is - never give Mishko money and expect it back....or a lot of people talk about you and none of it is good...

you like that?

Well...writing one line of truth on a message board (just to stir shit) sometimes is my businees.  It's my form of entertainment at your expense.   ;D

But, you are the person that don't care about hearsay...Aren't you?

that is true...I don't care Mishko....but it doesn't stop me from saying shit either.  My theory is..."why not".   ;)

Way to go Knny...especially as you don't know me...

Lay off the narcotics.... ;D  You're not thinking straight.  I never said I knew you.

But here - go ahead and present all those skeletons and mention all those "bad things" people talk about me...

Also - please tell me WHO do I owe money and exactly how much...

Well, All I can say is what I know.  People here say don't trust you, don't ask you for money, & Man...was he given a gift with the DEA.  I know people that even knew you back when you trained in San Diego....before you had your card. 

I am ready for "public embarrassment"

public embarrassment?

Mishko....you don't need my help.   :-*

Oh and what is "Alot" (as you used it twice...) - you mean: A lot?

Just like an astute business man like you....that can't even spell the word business.

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2006, 06:11:26 PM »

meow   :-*

AVBG

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2006, 06:18:19 PM »
meow   :-*

lol  ;D  I knew you'd appreciate it.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2006, 06:54:54 PM »
you like that?

Well...writing one line of truth on a message board (just to stir shit) sometimes is my businees.  It's my form of entertainment at your expense.   ;D

that is true...I don't care Mishko....but it doesn't stop me from saying shit either.  My theory is..."why not".   ;)

Lay off the narcotics.... ;D  You're not thinking straight.  I never said I knew you.

Well, All I can say is what I know.  People here say don't trust you, don't ask you for money, & Man...was he given a gift with the DEA.  I know people that even knew you back when you trained in San Diego....before you had your card. 

public embarrassment?

Mishko....you don't need my help.   :-*

Just like an astute business man like you....that can't even spell the word business.

;D

*** One line of truth...an the truth is?

*** Lay off the narcotics ? (are we going to start with insults and accusations? Last time I checked using narcotics is illegal activity...and it seems that you are accusing me of that! But, speaking of that - where did you get the idea that I said that you knew me? Read my post - I said: "especially as you DON'T KNOW ME"...I am thinking straight - always was and always will...can you say the same?

***"Well, All I can say is what I know.  People here say don't trust you, don't ask you for money, & Man...was he given a gift with the DEA.  I know people that even knew you back when you trained in San Diego....before you had your card."

- ALL YOU CAN SAY IS WHAT YOU KNOW - AND THAT IS:.....???
So, you are saying much more than what you know and it is usual - don't trust me (find me one person I cheated or lied to) - don't ask me for money (I thought I was the one asking for money  according to you or better yet voice of So Cal....Make up your mind - it is quite confusing...)
And as far as "gift from DEA" I said it enough - and will not repeat myself. DEA is known to give gifts left and right....I am one of the very few IFBB pros that PROVED my innocence regarding possibility of steroid distribution. If I did anything - I will be writing you this from slightly different environment...But, people say things and off course - you WANT to listen...
You even know the people that knew me from San Diego....Yes? Anything you want to say about that... Perhaps - I am guilty of living in San Diego?

***Public embarrassment?
Some of us are confident to talk to anyone and about everything.
I am welcoming your idea of possibly embarrassing me with ALL MY SCELETONS...and "none of it is good"...
For some reason - you didn't answer A SINGLE question I asked as I gave you the opportunity to present me in "dark light"...

*** Is it businessman or business man?
Now - English is not my first language and I never went to school to learn it...What is your excuse? It s quite nice the way you spell it: businees...Way to go Knny!
Should we continue on my native language?

Besides I went to Europe and back twice in last three weeks, slept about 2 hours per night in average...and I have new laptop that I am not very familiar with...So - I am totally embarrassed with all of my misspelling...You got me there..

8) ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2006, 07:20:34 PM »
*** One line of truth...an the truth is?

*** Lay off the narcotics ? (are we going to start with insults and accusations?

am I?  Whats wrong with simple name calling?   ;D

you seem nervous....oops....maybe not.

Last time I checked using narcotics is illegal activity

So is gear use....wait a tick.....I forgot....you got scrips on all of those.   ;D

...and it seems that you are accusing me of that! But, speaking of that - where did you get the idea that I said that you knew me? Read my post - I said: "especially as you DON'T KNOW ME"

it was a contradiction....ah hell...explaining it takes the fun out of it.  :-\

...I am thinking straight - always was and always will...can you say the same?

depends on the medication & doseage.....right?   :-*

***"Well, All I can say is what I know.  People here say don't trust you, don't ask you for money, & Man...was he given a gift with the DEA.  I know people that even knew you back when you trained in San Diego....before you had your card."

- ALL YOU CAN SAY IS WHAT YOU KNOW - AND THAT IS:.....???
So, you are saying much more than what you know and it is usual - don't trust me (find me one person I cheated or lied to) - don't ask me for money (I thought I was the one asking for money  according to you or better yet voice of So Cal....Make up your mind - it is quite confusing...)

well...I can't name names bro....thats what SR does   ;D

(loose lips sink ships)   :-*

And as far as "gift from DEA" I said it enough - and will not repeat myself. DEA is known to give gifts left and right....I am one of the very few IFBB pros that PROVED my innocence regarding possibility of steroid distribution. If I did anything - I will be writing you this from slightly different environment...But, people say things and off course - you WANT to listen...
You even know the people that knew me from San Diego....Yes? Anything you want to say about that... Perhaps - I am guilty of living in San Diego?

DEA....won't say anything about that.  Sometimes they will let things slide after getting a lead on bigger fish.  You are probably innocent....Honestly.... I have said it before....I would have you train me if I could afford it.  You know your shit.  I am NO angel.  I can't say I leave the most honest life.  I am not running for a political seat either. 

San Diego peeps I know are mostly the owners of the old Gold's gym that used to be.  Some are personal trainers, the rest are just some lackeys that used to train there. 

If you haven't figured me out.....I screw around a lot so taking me 100% serious is a mistake.....as this is a message board & has a great form of entertainment for people like me.

I will say I have run into a bunch of people that do say a lot of good shit about you.  For some reason....they always ask me if I know you....I reply no but they say good things.  One guy lately (can't remember his name) told me how you are a great guy, real friendly, & humble.  He just got back from Japan doing MMA fighting.  Short Hispanic guy, real nice, cordial.

***Public embarrassment?
Some of us are confident to talk to anyone and about everything.
I am welcoming your idea of possibly embarrassing me with ALL MY SCELETONS...and "none of it is good"...
For some reason - you didn't answer A SINGLE question I asked as I gave you the opportunity to present me in "dark light"...

I answered you...I told you I had no real evidence.  Just the rumours that float around.  Honestly, must bother you a little how much the rumours go around.  I can tell the BS ones, but my one friend I wont name his name, said how you jumped all over his shit.  He made a compliment to you once, & you told him "& what the hell do you know?" as a response.  He did say you were getting ready for a contest & may have been a little edgy.  It was also outside of the gym & couldn't figure why you were so jumpy.

*** Is it businessman or business man?
Now - English is not my first language and I never went to school to learn it...What is your excuse? It s quite nice the way you spell it: businees...Way to go Knny!
Should we continue on my native language?

Go back to the posts....you spelled business..."businees"....& you live in the United States....learn English.

Native language?  Who cares what your native language is....you're automatically assuming I'm American   ;D 

Besides I went to Europe and back twice in last three weeks, slept about 2 hours per night in average...and I have new laptop that I am not very familiar with...So - I am totally embarrassed with all of my misspelling...You got me there..

8) ;)

Well....I see you're not taking me serious....& you shouldn't.   Dude...."message board"....get it?

Stop being so jumpy.

On a side note....you looked good from the pictures at the Grand Prix.....you need to get back on stage.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2006, 07:42:41 PM »
Hey Milos and Luke you guys seem really cool and like genuine people with principals and big hearts. You got my support!
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2006, 07:46:02 PM »
Hey Milos and Luke you guys seem really cool and like genuine people with principals and big hearts. You got my support!

Yes !!!
Plus Milos has one of the greatest physique of all time
I have to post the pic of Milos owning Ronnie again  :o

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2006, 07:47:46 PM »
Yes !!!
Plus Milos has one of the greatest physique of all time
I have to post the pic of Milos owning Ronnie again  :o

Milos looks swole there. I have a kick ass chest and arms program to help him bring up the laggin parts. ;D
just push some weight!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2006, 09:47:44 PM »
Milos looks swole there. I have a kick ass chest and arms program to help him bring up the laggin parts. ;D

Chest!!! you must be kidding me!  but i gather from the  ;D you are.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2006, 10:20:17 PM »
Milos the way you attack the message boards to what people say is the way your kid attacks those with a camera that do not take her picture.  I guess that really says something about what goes on around you.  relax dude the world is not against you, they are only questioning a person who puts himself out there on a daily basis. Learn to let so of the nonsense go.

-keep it real-

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2006, 11:31:19 PM »

hahah.. MONSTER REFLECTION.. knny183, you half naked from waist down?
I am a mini beast

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2006, 01:08:21 AM »
i saw milos up close at his peak and his pecs are very very good...

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2006, 02:09:00 AM »
Mustafa = A chickenshit son of a bitch
And deserve to have his ass kicked very hard, but in such way that no one would Know nothing about it!
S

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2006, 02:11:52 AM »
And deserve to have his ass kicked very hard, but in such way that no one would now nothing about it!
hit him in the head what difference is it gonna make he ain't no 007 brother...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2006, 07:40:27 AM »

Hey! I didn't even mention his other shortcomings.. *cough* calves *cough* but hey thats for another thread.
just push some weight!