Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 54770 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2006, 05:19:30 AM »
In the past - Shawn VS Milos

Current - Knny187 VS Milos
I am a mini beast

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2006, 06:42:59 AM »
Funny stuff Milos.  Rant all you will. 

You are a smart guy however you have got the inability to converse with anybody who may have a different view than you. Sure you will listen but in the end just as you do on this board it will always be your word that ends the converstion.

Try and twist all you will change the words, topic and scene all you want but in the end its all the same. You require the attention of all who surround you for free or for money. You have got to be the one to be seen and to be heard. As a bodybuilder that means keeping your size and to do this means continuing with the drugs.  In another thread I mentioned that you were still putting oil in your calfs and biceps after your horrible leg accident, you side stepped it. Fine. If you say you were not putting oil of some kind in those muscles at any time after the accident you are just bsing yourself. You know what? That is fine to.  I know you will say prove it.  Thats fine to.  You say you never lie about anything. So say you did not put any kind of oil in your biceps or calfs after the accident and lets see where this goes. I am not challenging you at all, only calling you on what you put out there, mainly the fact that you have got nothing to hide.

Now go kiss your daughter Aleksansdra(sp?) goodnight and ask yourself if the renetless amount of anabolics you put in your system without a break is going to do anything for her in the long term. You have got a beautifully intelligent daughter by the way. Hopefully she can be herself one day as opposed to a beaty queen requiring her picture taken at every moment that you and Mom have made her out to be.

-keep it real-

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2006, 09:03:30 AM »
There is no point of beating the dead horse...
I asked you many times about the "rumors" and you would not answer it...

If I heard the rumors I would know what to say ...and it seems that you've heard many ("all the bad rumors")...but chose to protect "reliable source" (who is embarrassed to say that I still owe him money - as I just might remember it and pay him/her/it back...)

I tell you what Mishko......

Next time someone comes to me with these rumours....I'll ask for specifics.  I usually don't have the need to know specifics unless it's me thats involved....but IF I obtain some information for you....I'll pass it your way.

I'll present the information obtained....you can do the rest.  I still may or may not be able to give you names...but you may be able to gather it from the learned information.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2006, 09:04:55 AM »
In the past - Shawn VS Milos

Current - Knny187 VS Milos

not at all.....I'm not against him.

I'm just calling him out on things & he's doing the same.

Peaceful Adult conversation here.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2006, 09:06:03 AM »
Me too. ;)

Next time I step on stage it will be no signs of synthol...It took me 5 years and I think I am ready to step on stage as I was BEFORE that horrible mistake...

Is it true what they say about synthol use.....that you lose control, growth, & stimulation of the muscle injected?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2006, 10:41:51 AM »
Funny stuff Milos.  Rant all you will. 

You are a smart guy however you have got the inability to converse with anybody who may have a different view than you. Sure you will listen but in the end just as you do on this board it will always be your word that ends the converstion.

Try and twist all you will change the words, topic and scene all you want but in the end its all the same. You require the attention of all who surround you for free or for money. You have got to be the one to be seen and to be heard. As a bodybuilder that means keeping your size and to do this means continuing with the drugs.  In another thread I mentioned that you were still putting oil in your calfs and biceps after your horrible leg accident, you side stepped it. Fine. If you say you were not putting oil of some kind in those muscles at any time after the accident you are just bsing yourself. You know what? That is fine to.  I know you will say prove it.  Thats fine to.  You say you never lie about anything. So say you did not put any kind of oil in your biceps or calfs after the accident and lets see where this goes. I am not challenging you at all, only calling you on what you put out there, mainly the fact that you have got nothing to hide.

Now go kiss your daughter Aleksansdra(sp?) goodnight and ask yourself if the renetless amount of anabolics you put in your system without a break is going to do anything for her in the long term. You have got a beautifully intelligent daughter by the way. Hopefully she can be herself one day as opposed to a beaty queen requiring her picture taken at every moment that you and Mom have made her out to be.

-keep it real-

Funny stuff? Rant all I want?
I am simply pointing out the obvious and challenging you scary cat that can't even come out of the mouse hole you stick yourself in...
It is great being free - walking and talking to anyone as YOURSELF...being accountable and standing behind everything you say or do...

What are you doing?
Hiding in the hole and stating facts what your prospective on life looks like as you are watching from that same (mouse) hole you put yourself in...

I have GREAT ability to converse and with normal civilized people even in case of the difference of our opinions I can have great conversation...
For people like you who can't answer any question that you are being asked - I certainly can't converse - as you would not agree with me but have nothing to prove me wrong...

Did you ever wonder why I have the last word?
Ask yourself that question and you might get the answer for everything that concerns me...

I am NEVER afraid to get in conversation with anyone and about anything (even here on getbig where a lot of people judge me or dislike me - JUST BECAUSE...).

That should also tell you something about me.
With all my busyschedule I certainly don't have commodity to answer to everyone and everything - but I believe I didn't left ONE QUESTION unanswered here on this board (correct me if I am wrong)...

And that is exactly where you confuse my need to be heard and seen and attention seeking...
Some people value what I have to say and who I really am - and they come to me on daily bases...
If I can keep the conversation with someone like you (who doesn't wish me any good and continues to insult even my 9 year old daughter...) than think about who and what am I all about.

Another thing is - did you ever think about actually approaching me and starting conversation with me?
Obviously you are sometimes in my presence - check downstairs and see if you still have some testicles and  the day you find them come and introduce yourself - until than stay in that hole - it must be very roomy over there...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2006, 10:53:14 AM »
I tell you what Mishko......

Next time someone comes to me with these rumours....I'll ask for specifics.  I usually don't have the need to know specifics unless it's me thats involved....but IF I obtain some information for you....I'll pass it your way.

I'll present the information obtained....you can do the rest.  I still may or may not be able to give you names...but you may be able to gather it from the learned information.

I tell you what Knny - next time you hear "voice of co Cal" that tells you a rumor - do you think you should - publicly state the rumor and make believe that you agree with the rumor - trying to belittle the person in question...or do you think you should ask for some more details - before you make your opinion?

Example of what you've heard cannot be better for me to use.

I DO NOT OWE MONEY TO A SINGLE PERSON ON THIS WORLD - yet the rumor is - don't give money to Milos and expect it back... ::)

And if someone tells you that I owe him money - can you explain why would that person have something against you publicly stating the name and the amount?
That just makes no sense at all...

But than - you say - don't take me seriously...

Well, I prefer serious conversations most of the time - as those are productive conversations...
Joking is great but it should be kept as a joke...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2006, 12:19:16 PM »
I tell you what Knny - next time you hear "voice of co Cal" that tells you a rumor - do you think you should - publicly state the rumor and make believe that you agree with the rumor - trying to belittle the person in question...or do you think you should ask for some more details - before you make your opinion?

Example of what you've heard cannot be better for me to use.

I DO NOT OWE MONEY TO A SINGLE PERSON ON THIS WORLD - yet the rumor is - don't give money to Milos and expect it back... ::)

And if someone tells you that I owe him money - can you explain why would that person have something against you publicly stating the name and the amount?
That just makes no sense at all...

But than - you say - don't take me seriously...

Well, I prefer serious conversations most of the time - as those are productive conversations...
Joking is great but it should be kept as a joke...

Maybe you paid those people back....but took a long time doing so....or had to be bugged constantly in repaying the debt.

Those are possibilities...not that you haven't paid back the debt.  Hence the term in question is "do not lend you money".

I have heard people say that you're not one known for actively or promptly repaying your debt....but hell.....a lot of people are that way.  Really, it's just a phone call away to figure all this out & honestly, this could be really something in the past.  I believe people are allowed redemption & sometimes have hard times.  Maybe you had areas in your past (like all of us) we're not so proud of.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »
Not too many people call me Mishko nowadays - so knny187 must be some of my old acquaintances...
Now - can you tell me a single person that landed me a money?

My problem with Mustafa is that after giving him a lot of money and paying for just about everything he asked me for additional loan that would save his gym, family, kids...etc...
After lending him the money (CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT) he simply forgot to pay me back...
Also he threaten me over the phone that he is going to kill me if I tell this to anyone...

That was the reason I publicly made comment in the first place.

Since than I managed to collect some of the money back - by going back stage at the San Francisco (Mustafa called security to come and protect him...) show where he got some prize money.
I also collected his earnings in Australian Grand Prix.

At the Olympia this year I was in the same hotel and after he checked in I waited outside for him to ask him WHEN does he plan to give me the rest of the money...
After few words he took his bag off his shoulders as he looked that he wanted to fight me.
As I had my hands full - I also lower everything I had to the ground and charged at him...

He started yelling POLICE, POLICE...so loudly that many people came out.
He told few people that this maniac wants to kill him - and they should report IF anything happened that Milos Sarcev killed him?!?!

I told the guys that I was simply asking him for the money he owes me and he started telling that it is me who owes him a money and not the other way around??

After that I tried to avoid him but he constantly tried to approach me and start the conversation with me...(in front of Kris Dim , Vince Taylor...etc...)

Anyway, to make long story short - pics in Austria were taken at the Athletes meeting when I approached him to ask for $4000 that he received at the Olympia...He started AGAIN beating around the bush and actually called me some names...

Out of respect to the IFBB, promotor and the athletes - I just walked away...

In the mean time - promotor of the Austrian Grand Prix requested that Mustafa would NOT be allowed to compete - as he OWES MONEY to many people - including the promotor of the show Daniel Hoelzl...
He said that he knows A LOT OF PEOPLE in Austria, Germany, Switzerland...etc who Mustafa played - just like me...

Promotor of the Dutch Grand Prix is just another victim of sweet innocent Mustafa...
His name is Monder Bennour and he could also confirm how Mustafa scams people - who actually sincerely help him...

Now - do I need to go on the net and make myself look bad by revealing some private issues - NO I DON'T...BUT I CHOOSE TO DO SO - for the sake of Mustafa's next few victims...
He does put incredible act and people feel so sorry for him that they almost feel obligated to help poor Mustafa in quest to feed his family...
In the mean time he does have apartments in Jordan, Austria and who knows what else - all paid by people like me, Monder, Daniel...and dozens of others...

Milos I can see why you posted what you did about Mustafa, I would have done the same thing.....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »
Milos,

Not to get off point but the way I see it, your legs/calves were always Mr. Olympia caliber, as was your shape. Your only weakness was your arms. Without the synthol, they were full but relatively flat, lacking in height/peak. We all know the synthol fiasco, so my question is this: With the synthol out, and time having passed, how do your arms look now? Is there scarring within the muscle? Any chance of a sneak preview of a bicep shot?

Thanks!

Special "KLA" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2006, 07:29:30 PM »
It is nothing like "staying with the subject"...
This thread is about me being jerk - remember?

I will (NEXT WEEK) start HUGE discussion about judging...So - let me answer that question than...

Milos,

The topic of this thread is somewhat subpar and provides little value (entertainment or otherwise)
that being said, I am looking forward to your discussion next week.
hopefully it will include some commentary on both the olympia and euro tour judging,

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2006, 08:05:27 PM »

Maybe you paid those people back....but took a long time doing so....or had to be bugged constantly in repaying the debt.

Those are possibilities...not that you haven't paid back the debt.  Hence the term in question is "do not lend you money".

I have heard people say that you're not one known for actively or promptly repaying your debt....but hell.....a lot of people are that way.  Really, it's just a phone call away to figure all this out & honestly, this could be really something in the past.  I believe people are allowed redemption & sometimes have hard times.  Maybe you had areas in your past (like all of us) we're not so proud of.

Maybe YOU made the rumor yourself?
First you supposedly didn't want to point out who is poor guy that I owe money to (as that guy would be really mad at you that you tried to collect money for him by reminding me to pay him back...)

Now - MAYBE I paid those (MORE THAN ONE?) people back...and everything is cool...

Well, that's another mistake you made - as I am not just the guy that don't owe money to anyone...I also don't borrow money from anyone as I am raised that way.

So your assumption that every human might have a case of borrowing money was just a bad choice for the rumor about me.

I came out here to warn people about Mustafa - AS HE IS SUCESSFULLY RIPPING OFF NUMEROUS PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
So I want to make sure I do something about it.
As I am a victim of his ACT (and he is master of acting so poor and innocent I see many people being vulnerable to his sincere tears of father who is just trying hard to feed his kids and need some money as IFBB judges are so cruel and can't overlook that he is only30 pounds overweight...and would not place him on the money...)

You Knny tried to be a smartass and make me equal to Mustafa - but wasn't 100 % sure of the rumor yet still found the need to present me to masses like NO BETTER THAN Mustafa...

Now - everything makes sense...

You don't want to reveal the name of the person who I supposedly owe money to - as that person exist only in your imaginary story...

In the mean time I love how you are concluding that I am embarrassing myself with all my posts...

Well, as you see I have no problem continuing ...

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2006, 04:16:28 AM »
It is nothing like "staying with the subject"...
This thread is about me being jerk - remember?

I will (NEXT WEEK) start HUGE discussion about judging...So - let me answer that question than...

Judging sucks man.
Team Goodrum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2006, 10:06:40 AM »
Maybe YOU made the rumor yourself?
First you supposedly didn't want to point out who is poor guy that I owe money to (as that guy would be really mad at you that you tried to collect money for him by reminding me to pay him back...)

Now - MAYBE I paid those (MORE THAN ONE?) people back...and everything is cool...

Well, that's another mistake you made - as I am not just the guy that don't owe money to anyone...I also don't borrow money from anyone as I am raised that way.

So your assumption that every human might have a case of borrowing money was just a bad choice for the rumor about me.

I came out here to warn people about Mustafa - AS HE IS SUCESSFULLY RIPPING OFF NUMEROUS PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
So I want to make sure I do something about it.
As I am a victim of his ACT (and he is master of acting so poor and innocent I see many people being vulnerable to his sincere tears of father who is just trying hard to feed his kids and need some money as IFBB judges are so cruel and can't overlook that he is only30 pounds overweight...and would not place him on the money...)

You Knny tried to be a smartass and make me equal to Mustafa - but wasn't 100 % sure of the rumor yet still found the need to present me to masses like NO BETTER THAN Mustafa...

Now - everything makes sense...

You don't want to reveal the name of the person who I supposedly owe money to - as that person exist only in your imaginary story...

In the mean time I love how you are concluding that I am embarrassing myself with all my posts...

Well, as you see I have no problem continuing ...

Ok..so....

deep breathe.....

a rumour that may have merit & truth behind it (about you)....you don't like because you need to prove that Mustafa is the guy in the industry that has a debt paying problem?

So when I state I know a few peeps that say "Mishko" has a problem of not paying or promptly paying off his debts....

You needs names?  Why....Are you going to chase them down & threathen them?  Maybe there's another reason why they should stay anonymous.  We all know how the legal system works very slow looking into an assault case.  Hell, certain people could be in the hospital or coroners before they even look at the case.  The police are there to protect the public...but can't do it on a 24 hr basis.  People could also look into your past....& see there's been some issues (ex).   ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2006, 11:37:50 AM »

Ok..so....

deep breathe.....

a rumour that may have merit & truth behind it (about you)....you don't like because you need to prove that Mustafa is the guy in the industry that has a debt paying problem?

So when I state I know a few peeps that say "Mishko" has a problem of not paying or promptly paying off his debts....

You needs names?  Why....Are you going to chase them down & threathen them?  Maybe there's another reason why they should stay anonymous.  We all know how the legal system works very slow looking into an assault case.  Hell, certain people could be in the hospital or coroners before they even look at the case.  The police are there to protect the public...but can't do it on a 24 hr basis.  People could also look into your past....& see there's been some issues (ex).   ;)

My dog has more common sense and logic than you...

First of all ONLY someone with questionable character can assume that I would chase someone down and assult them...FOR WHAT?
For saying that I owe them money?

Like I said even my dog would know better than that.

It is not about me liking or dislikingsomething you said - I am responsible guy that wants to clear my name IF I am called out.
I have no problem about ANY rumor (I haven't heard too many...and YOUR rumor could not be any further from the truth - as simply I NEVER borrow money - period).
Not that it matters...borrowing money is not something MAJOR - anyway...but it is mater of principal.
If you are calling me out - than back up your claims...

I hope I can at least ask people who tell stories about me - WHAT ARE THEY RELLY TALKING ABOUT.

So if I owe money to anyone - I would pay it back - WITH THE INTEREST.

Problem is (as it is MORE THAN OBVIOUS) - you made that story up...and it looks like you have some more - so here I go again: please tell more stories and rumors...I am sure SOME people will love to hear it.

What will be now?
I like to fly when I sleep?
I hope I am not breaking the speed limit in my dreams at least...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2006, 11:46:27 AM »

My dog has more common sense and logic than you...

First of all ONLY someone with questionable character can assume that I would chase someone down and assult them...FOR WHAT?
For saying that I owe them money?

Like I said even my dog would know better than that.

It is not about me liking or dislikingsomething you said - I am responsible guy that wants to clear my name IF I am called out.
I have no problem about ANY rumor (I haven't heard too many...and YOUR rumor could not be any further from the truth - as simply I NEVER borrow money - period).
Not that it matters...borrowing money is not something MAJOR - anyway...but it is mater of principal.
If you are calling me out - than back up your claims...

I hope I can at least ask people who tell stories about me - WHAT ARE THEY RELLY TALKING ABOUT.

So if I owe money to anyone - I would pay it back - WITH THE INTEREST.

Problem is (as it is MORE THAN OBVIOUS) - you made that story up...and it looks like you have some more - so here I go again: please tell more stories and rumors...I am sure SOME people will love to hear it.

What will be now?
I like to fly when I sleep?
I hope I am not breaking the speed limit in my dreams at least...

My cat talked to your dog.....

& found out that your dog's not happy....at all.

First of all....your dog wants you to stop giving crap in the bag for food.

Second...Stop the unnecessary & unwanted fondling.....there is other ways to show love & affection to a pet.

Third....you borrowed your dogs favorite toy.....& would like it back.

I'm not calling you out.....just stating what people say.....

"Don't lend Mishko money"

;D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2006, 01:28:11 PM »
Let me tell you something about MISKO as you call him. I am very good friends with the man and yet out of respect i have never called him MISKO!!! Milos will do just fine for you! Now, i would also love to here the people that Milos owes money too?? why send out such an accusation and just leave it that?? do tell! I will tell you something, knowing Milos like i do i would give him everything i have if he needed it!! EVERYTHING! Why?? because Milos would burn his gym down before he owes money to anyone! But as a friend i would give him everything anyway, god knows the man has done enough for me and all bodybuilding for NOTHING!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2006, 01:46:49 PM »
Let me tell you something about MISKO as you call him. I am very good friends with the man and yet out of respect i have never called him MISKO!!! Milos will do just fine for you! Now, i would also love to here the people that Milos owes money too?? why send out such an accusation and just leave it that?? do tell! I will tell you something, knowing Milos like i do i would give him everything i have if he needed it!! EVERYTHING! Why?? because Milos would burn his gym down before he owes money to anyone! But as a friend i would give him everything anyway, god knows the man has done enough for me and all bodybuilding for NOTHING!
Milos is the real deal from when I met him many years ago... He'll tell you to your face if he doesn't agree with you

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2006, 02:06:39 PM »

Hey big dumb bodybuilder type....it's Mishko...not Misko   ::)

You're really that not that bright are you?

oh.....

I mean "bright" as in....

(brīt)
adj., bright·er, bright·est.

Glorious; splendid: one of the bright stars of stage and screen; a bright moment in history.
Full of promise and hope; auspicious: had a bright future in publishing.
Animatedly clever; intelligent.

not "bright"

(brīt)

Emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts; shining.
Comparatively high on the scale of brightness.
Full of light or illumination: a bright sunny day; a stage bright with spotlights.
Characterizing a dyestuff that produces a highly saturated color; brilliant.

Hope this helps

;)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2006, 02:14:25 PM »
Hey big dumb bodybuilder type....it's Mishko...not Misko   ::)

You're really that not that bright are you?

oh.....

I mean "bright" as in....

(brīt)

Glorious; splendid: one of the bright stars of stage and screen; a bright moment in history.
Full of promise and hope; auspicious: had a bright future in publishing.
Animatedly clever; intelligent.

not "bright"

(brīt)

Emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts; shining.
Comparatively high on the scale of brightness.
Full of light or illumination: a bright sunny day; a stage bright with spotlights.
Characterizing a dyestuff that produces a highly saturated color; brilliant.

Hope this helps

;)

luke is a hard working pro bodybuilder with a good attitude and some loyality and you have 16000 posts on getbig to show for yourself?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2006, 02:21:07 PM »
luke is a hard working pro bodybuilder with a good attitude and some loyality and you have 16000 posts on getbig to show for yourself?

good god son.....

you just murdered the English grammar system

;)

Good job...you just achieved something without trying!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2006, 02:22:31 PM »
good god son.....

you just murdered the English grammar system

;)

Good job...you just achieved something without trying!
i'm not english so who cares...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2006, 02:24:25 PM »
i'm not english so who cares...

whew.......  ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2006, 02:26:27 PM »

whew.......  ;D
the english behave like little boys around here away from their crews back at home trust me...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »
the english behave like little boys around here away from their crews back at home trust me...

ok...I'll trust you....just don't borrow money from Milos

;)