Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 54459 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #275 on: October 17, 2006, 06:31:54 PM »
Eh...even if I say that I was complete idiot (which I was) to make such a cardinal mistake (which I repeatedly admitted) and warned many about it (for their own sake)...I will still get nothing but LOVE from my getbigger's...

Oh well...

Yes ALEXXXX - (even though you lost privilege to communicate with me - but I'll give you the pleasure of answering your charge...) I did exactly that...

And that is how many guys got themself in trouble.
They start with just a little bit here and there and in the beginning - it is not noticeable...

Than they start putting more and more - not realizing what they are really doing...

Soon - their anatomy changes and their muscles start looking weird (anatomically incorrect)...so they start adjusting...or trying to correct the mistake - while they are just doing MORE DAMAGE and making it worst...

That was exactly the case with me...
I saw how stupid my arms started to look (incredible biceps peak) so I tried to "even out"...and I made it 10 times worse...

There is NOTHING else that I can say but that my arms look STUPID...and therefore - I deserve EVERYTHING that I got...

Back in 1999 I was actually starting to beat many of the guys (Jay, Dexter, Vince, Nasser, Gunter, Markus, Darrem...) and after that I only went down...

OK?

I made just another example of myself - with hope that IF anyone thinks of doing synthol - please just look at those pics above...
Also - to add something very important: initial growth (increase in size) soon became complete atrophy - and actually LOSS of size...

So any which way you look at it - it is just NOT worth it...

Have you gotten that Binais dude on your team to stop shooting oil in his arms?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2006, 08:00:57 PM »
No Gibber you have me mixed up with someone who cares.The point is all this DRUG use and BBs admitting to it and no suspension from IFBB but Lee competes in PDI and all hell breaks out.Why one Rule and not another.That is my question.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #277 on: October 18, 2006, 03:52:18 AM »
Oh yes...I did...and that's why my otherwise OK calves atrophied too - so I have another problem area to focus on...
But, that's OK...

Things are getting back in order...I do have intention to be at my best...
With help and support from Miss Karen (and few others) - I think I can do just that...

Thanks for taking your time to answer my question.
I don't think Milos would lie to anyone even if his life depended on it.
Hope to see you on stage soon with all your REAL muscles, Bix 8)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #278 on: October 18, 2006, 04:05:51 AM »
I finally got around to reading some of this thread and I must say Mustafa is a big A-hole, I know people like him and they are some of the most pathetic people in the world. Anyway it would be nice for Milos to make a comeback and place above Mustafa in a show and then demand the money he is owed ;D
I

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2006, 11:57:12 AM »
All this boils down to (now see if you can follow the logic):
  • 1 Mustafa owes Milos some amount (say $250 since Milos won't tell)
  • 2 Milos owes several unnamed people an undetermined amount (Knny won't tell)
  • 3 Milos publically incriminated, and is trying to humulate, Mustafa
  • 4 Mustafa will never pay Milos back because Milos publically humulated/slandared him
  • 5 Milos can't shut up about this all to calm Mustafa down so he'll be willing to pay Milos back
  • 6 Milos views what he is doing as justice. Mustafa views it as revenge.
  • 7 Since Milos knows he won't get his money back (see point #4), Milos is trying to publically humulate Mustafa for revenge (see point #6).
  • 8 The people who Milos owes money to are reading this and just now realizing they will never see their money either
  • 9 It is a one way street with Milos. People he owes don't get paid (see points #2 & #8). People who owe Milos get publically humulated and slandared as a method of revenge (see points #1-7).
Calling it like it is.

Well, that's more like it...(After all you did make some sense...Some ;)) and your post deserve my answer:

1) It started with $17000.00 and Mustafa did pay some money back...
2) I believe people I owe money to could be Christopher Columbus, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla...and few others (but we will never know as Knny won't tell ;))
3) IT WAS TIME THAT SOMEONE WARNS OTHERS ABOUT MUSTAFA (who has long history of doing the same to many people...and I did mention  some names...)
4) Mustafa is paying me back...and will pay me every cent...
5) People bring this issue up - and I answer - just like everything else I am asked (read my threads to realize I answer even personal questions that I should not...)
6) I am doing the justice...off course
7) Read #4
8) Those people exist only in Knny's world...(mouse hole...and Disneyland...Read: there are NO people in this world I borrowed money from and did not pay them back)
9) No need to answer this one...as ONE out of two things NEVER happened...

Now - that is just a little bit better Garraeth (www.Mustafaowesmoneytoal tofpeople.com)

8)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: October 18, 2006, 11:58:51 PM »
I feel special...all warm and tingly inside. And your reply deserves my answer.

And I thought it was half a million or some shit. What's all the hub-bub over a couple thousand? Good message board fodder I guess.

You thought it was half a million? That's what "say $250" means?
Amount was not important - I only finally mentioned it -as it seemed so IMPORTANT TO YOU to make a point...

Now - do I need to explain anything else?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2006, 08:39:06 AM »
What's all the hub-bub over a couple thousand?

Hey Garraeth,

Mind if I borrow $17,000? It's only a few thousand, so you won't mind if I don't pay it back, right? ::) ::) ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2006, 08:49:16 AM »

Now - do I need to explain anything else?

Nah....it's not like you're guilty of anything

;D

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2006, 06:01:33 PM »
What were you accused of Knny?

Answer that on(e) Knny

;D

Being a whiny lil' Internet geek (16,000 posts) but sadly that isn't punishable by law. ;)
Team Goodrum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »
Being a whiny lil' Internet geek (16,000 posts) but sadly that isn't punishable by law. ;)

damn straight Bobby

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2006, 06:49:22 PM »

damn straight Bobby

Who's Bobby? ??? Bobby Jone's dead kid... ;D
Team Goodrum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2006, 06:58:29 PM »
Who's Bobby? ??? Bobby Jone's dead kid... ;D

You....

your name is Bobby Trendy.

;)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: October 19, 2006, 07:18:53 PM »
You....

your name is Bobby Trendy.

;)

Hahaha, oh yeah, I had lunch with him the other day and he told me shoves yer head into the toilet everyday for kicks...now's he's passed you over to me but I'd rather leaveyou for the dogs... ;)
Team Goodrum!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #288 on: October 19, 2006, 08:39:10 PM »
1) It started with $17000.00 and Mustafa did pay some money back...
Milos what kind of an arrangement did you have with Mustafa? When did he promise to pay you back?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #289 on: October 19, 2006, 10:37:32 PM »
Mustafa has a better chance of winning the powerball lotto then actually winning any real money on the olympia stage.. :-\

AVBG

« Reply #290 on: October 19, 2006, 10:48:58 PM »
Mustafa has a better chance of winning the powerball lotto then actually winning any real money on the olympia stage.. :-\

LOL @ powerball lotto!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: October 20, 2006, 11:17:04 AM »
Good point. Milos are you adding in your hourly fees for training Mustafa as part of what you say he owes?

Cuz if that's the case, that's not fair. We're all talking about loaning cash -- not sweat equity in an investment (that investment being Mustafa).

If you count sweat equity in failed projects, f**k, I've got several million that people owe me.  ::)

As much as must of you don't deserve my answer - I keep answering ...as I have nothing to hide.

No, I never charged Mustafa any of my training fees.
The reason that I decided to help him was TWO trips to emergency room with him - back in 2004.

He put himself in trouble doing something that could have killed him...(and for that many people believe that it was MY MISTAKE and that I was the one giving him bad advice that almost took his life!).
Well, I had nothing to do with it...
Only when I was called to assist the IFBB athlete in trouble (after 2004 Mr. Olympia) I found out what Mustafa was really doing.
Because I knew that mistake of paramedics could take his life (administering potassium in case of hyperkalemia WOULD stop his heart) I insisted to be in paramedics car on the way to the hospital...

In the car Mustafa grabbed my arm and asked me to promise him that I would take care of his family if he dies!
I didn't even know his family and I promised him that I will (take care...) but that I will not let him die...

Spending the whole night and talking to him brought us together...

Week later in Amsterdam after yet another close call - when Mustafa made things even worse and almost killed himself again - I spent another sleepless night with him (this time in Dutch hospital) and than I offered him: that if he needs my help for the competition I WILL HELP HIM...free of charge.

Well, he showed up in Fullerton 3 and a half weeks before New York show 2005 - COMPLETELY OUT OF SHAPE and wanting me to help him get in shape...

As he didn't have anything else arranged - I put him in the hotel (at my expense - which is not included in "LOAN" amount...and besides that I helped him with most of the other expenses during his stay. Again none of that was included in "loan amount"...)

Mustafa also did not arrange hotel in New York...and in the last minute that ended up as my additional expense (two rooms X 3 nights in New Jersey could be quite expensive...plus cab fairs and everything else that comes with "territory"... ALL my expense - which I never included in "loan amount").

As he didn't place well - he didn't make any money - so I had to assist him with some cash - to at least buy some gifts for his family...
All that I gladly did - as I considered him a friend...He was guest in my house, my mother's house...etc

I also suggested him to come back before the Olympia and redeem himself by competing and placing on the money in Europa and Charlotte show...
He suppose to come back ready to step on stage...but as I picked him up six days before Texas I realized (and Luke witnessed it) that Mustafa is nowhere close to be in shape...to the point that he would look like very much out of shape guest poser...

Plan to go to those two shows and get attention of the judges became nightmare for me - but I already made all the travel and accommodation plans (ALL MY EXPENSE - again not included into the loan amount... Whoever travels enough can assume what kind of money we are talking about here...).
Did I mention that he was again (second time around) staying FREE OF CHARGE in Fullerton for over a month...

So for those of you that judge me for being "after Mustafa" and trying to destroy his reputation...think again.

I spent MORE than what I loaned him - as a gift (support) to someone I considered a friend...
Than he tricked me into giving him additional loan and he did that with a plan...
What I learned later is that I am not the first one that he took advantage off...That is his "lifestyle"...

Also, after everything he had a nerve to call me and threaten me that he will kill me IF I dare to say this to anyone...
Month later at the Ironman he would yell across the hall walking up to me with the biggest smile wanting to hug me and calling me: "Milos, my brotheeeeeerrrr..."

Well, few days after that - I publicly answered to someone who was asking me what was the problem with me and Mustafa during the Ironman...

There you have it. I hope that answers your:

"Cuz if that's the case, that's not fair. We're all talking about loaning cash -- not sweat equity in an investment (that investment being Mustafa)."

I am talking about loaning the CASH not sweat equity (which would have been enormeous - but I never charged him for it) plus as I just explained ALL THE ADDITIONAL GIFTS (8 weeks of hotel accomodation in Fullerton, hotels in New York, Texas and Charlotte plus airfairs....all my "support the friend in need" additional expense NOT even mentioned until now).

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: October 20, 2006, 11:23:16 AM »
As much as must of you don't deserve my answer - I keep answering ...as I have nothing to hide.

No, I never charged Mustafa any of my training fees.
The reason that I decided to help him was TWO trips to emergency room with him - back in 2004.

He put himself in trouble doing something that could have killed him...(and for that many people believe that it was MY MISTAKE and that I was the one giving him bad advice that almost took his life!).
Well, I had nothing to do with it...
Only when I was called to assist the IFBB athlete in trouble (after 2004 Mr. Olympia) I found out what Mustafa was really doing.
Because I knew that mistake of paramedics could take his life (administering potassium in case of hyperkalemia WOULD stop his heart) I insisted to be in paramedics car on the way to the hospital...

In the car Mustafa grabbed my arm and asked me to promise him that I would take care of his family if he dies!
I didn't even know his family and I promised him that I will (take care...) but that I will not let him die...

Spending the whole night and talking to him brought us together...

Week later in Amsterdam after yet another close call - when Mustafa made things even worse and almost killed himself again - I spent another sleepless night with him (this time in Dutch hospital) and than I offered him: that if he needs my help for the competition I WILL HELP HIM...free of charge.

Well, he showed up in Fullerton 3 and a half weeks before New York show 2005 - COMPLETELY OUT OF SHAPE and wanting me to help him get in shape...

As he didn't have anything else arranged - I put him in the hotel (at my expense - which is not included in "LOAN: amount...and besides that I helped him with most of the other expenses during his stay. Again none of that was included in "loan amount"...)

Mustafa also did not arrange hotel in New York...and in the last minute that ended up as my additional expense (two rooms X 3 nights in New Jersey could be quite expensive...plus cab fairs and everything else that comes with "territory"... ALL my expense - which I never included in "loan amount").

As he didn't place well - he didn't make any money - so I had to assist him with some cash - to at least buy some gifts for his family...
All that I gladly did it - as I considered him a friend...

I also suggested him to come back before the Olympia and redeem himself by competing and placing on the money in Europa and Charlotte show...
He suppose to come back ready to step on stage...but as I picked him up six days before Texas I realized (and Luke witnessed it) that Mustafa is nowhere close to be in shape...to the point that he would look like very much out of shape guest poser...

Plan to go to those two shows and get attention of the judges became nightmare for me - but I already made all the travel and accommodation plans (ALL MY EXPENSE - again not included into the loan amount... Whoever travels enough can assume what kind of money we are talking about here...).
Did I mention that he was again staying FREE OF CHARGE in Fullerton for over a month...

So for those of you that judge me for being "after Mustafa" and trying to destroy his reputation...think again.

I spent MORE than what I loaned him - as a gift (support) to someone I considered a friend...
Than he tricked me into giving him additional loan and he did that with a plan...
What I learned later is that I am not the first one that he took advantage off...That is his "lifestyle"...

Also, after everything he had a nerve to call me and threaten me that he will kill me IF I dare to say this to anyone...
Month later at the Ironman he would yell across the hall walking up to me with the biggest smile wanting to hug me and calling me: "Milos, my brotheeeeeerrrr..."

Well, few days after that - I publicly answered to someone who was asking me what was the problem with me and Mustafa during the Ironman...

There you have it. I hope that answers your:

"Cuz if that's the case, that's not fair. We're all talking about loaning cash -- not sweat equity in an investment (that investment being Mustafa)."

I am talking about loaning the CASH not sweat equity (which would have been enormeous - but I never charged him for it) plus as I just explained ALL THE ADDITIONAL GIFTS (8 weeks of hotel accomodation in Fullerton, hotels in New York, Texas and Charlotte plus airfairs....all my "support the friend in need" additional expense NOT even mentioned until now).

I will say....it's very commendable helping Mustafa when he was pratically on his death bed.

Most people will just turn their heads & look the other way.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #293 on: October 20, 2006, 11:27:46 AM »

I will say....it's very commendable helping Mustafa when he was pratically on his death bed.

Most people will just turn their heads & look the other way.
Imagine the expense if he HAD died. Taking care of his family... would get plenty expensive in the long run.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: October 20, 2006, 04:35:50 PM »
Milos you go on and on about how bad the IFBB judging is and Judging is crap.Well when are you going to take a stand on the low low amounts of Money Promoters pay in Pro shows you know it's a JOKE.$10000 to be paid from 2nd to 5th.$1000 for a 5th place in a Pro show.The Pros would spend that much on chicken for a comp.It's way past the time for Promoters to pay more even Joe and Ben should put back to the sport that made them $$$$$$$$$$Rich.If Pros were paid well you would never have this PROBLEM of being out of pocket.You hate Shawn but at least he puts up the Bucks$$$ and gives back to the sport.It's your turn to Promote Milos.Stand up.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: October 20, 2006, 05:45:54 PM »
hahaha, yeah wtf Milos? You're pissed because you helped him on his deathbed and he's not paying you back because he "owes" you? omg. Talk about cheap. f**k. I'd pay anyone's hospital bill if they couldn't and they were on their death bed -- and NOT ask them to pay it back.

And Mustafa was obviously not sitting there thinking..."ohh what can I get from Milos?" Fucken-a. This whole time you gave the impression that Mustafa was some sort of fucken scam artist and it's just that he's kinda stupid and was unprepared a couple times -- oh and about died -- and you made sure to mark that one down on his bill.  ::)

No wonder you never wanted to give any details on the "Deal" between you and Mustafa -- it's a friggen joke.

Milos you have NEVER DEALT with a true con-artist. Where do you get off claiming the Mustafa was some evil con who stole from you?

....omg what a warped perception you cheap bastard. You're sitting there tallying up each and every penny that you put out for him. f**k. I've got friends who pay for whole trips for me to Las Vegas, or $300 dinners, or hotels when I'm at work late, put me up for weeks when I'm having money problems,  etc. haahahahahaahhahaaha

ok milos you win.  ::)

hahahhhahahakserghaeru;hrea;guh reghergl;iuher glerhg lkjrehglkajgh earkgh redklg

douche

Are you drunk, on drugs or just plain stupid (or all the above?)...

Who said it was his hospital bill?
And how did you come up with that?

I said - that is how I got to know Mustafa and as he is dangerous to himself (didn't know how to get ready without getting himself into emergency rooms all over the world) - I offered him HELP...free of charge.

Than AS A FRIEND helped him and supported him with everything else I mentioned...and AFTER ALL THAT he asked me for a loan - to save his business, family...etc...

LOAN was suppose to be returned weeks later...He got 12 grand at the Olympia and supposedly didn't get the money for weeks (at least that's what he was telling me...) When I did find out that he already deposited that check but lied to me and said otherwise - I realized what he was all about...

Anyway, ease up on whatever you are doing...it is affecting your way of thinking...Besides, you as a biggest Mustafa's fan should invest some money for him (pay for his liposuction...or something like that...)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: October 20, 2006, 05:54:56 PM »
Milos you go on and on about how bad the IFBB judging is and Judging is crap.Well when are you going to take a stand on the low low amounts of Money Promoters pay in Pro shows you know it's a JOKE.$10000 to be paid from 2nd to 5th.$1000 for a 5th place in a Pro show.The Pros would spend that much on chicken for a comp.It's way past the time for Promoters to pay more even Joe and Ben should put back to the sport that made them $$$$$$$$$$Rich.If Pros were paid well you would never have this PROBLEM of being out of pocket.You hate Shawn but at least he puts up the Bucks$$$ and gives back to the sport.It's your turn to Promote Milos.Stand up.

Shawn puts up the Bucks ::)...Well Miss Karen than you still must believe in Santa and wait by the chimney every Christmas...
But what this has to do with me and Mustafa?

I said G-zillion times the same thing - it is the shame to know that prize money is still as low as it is...but who else is doing something about it?

If guys DO GET together (for once) and make some decisions - we could get somewhere...
But, when 5 people show up at athletes meeting - don't expect any changes at all...

I will promote KOLOSEUM CLASSIC some time soon...and I do support many athletes for years - and give back to sport ALL THE TIME...I don't need a "reminder" as this is something that comes naturally for me...

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: October 20, 2006, 06:02:25 PM »
What it has to do with Mustafa is that if Pros got paid more than $1000 for 5th place he might not have needed to borrow or he may have even paid it straight back.I don't hear Golfers or Tennis players borrowing money not the Pros anyway.Good to see your gym classic now step up and run a Pro Show.Shawn puts up 70k so give it a try you might like it and even make money.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #298 on: October 20, 2006, 06:32:20 PM »
Milos, what do you think of Mustafa's posing routines first hand? Dramatic and entertaining? In shape, Mustafa has awesome physique I must say so th ebase is there...
Team Goodrum!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: October 20, 2006, 06:42:17 PM »
Sounds like Milos is a softie... gee if a guy you are supposed to help dial in shows up way out of shape 3 weeks out what you should do is send him back to the airport and on his way home.

Milos, didn't you feel insulted as a trainer when he turned up fat after you offered to help him for free?