Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 55085 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #300 on: October 20, 2006, 06:43:46 PM »
Milos, what do you think of Mustafa's posing routines first hand? Dramatic and entertaining? In shape, Mustafa has awesome physique I must say so th ebase is there...

you like those soiled posing trunks you purchased?

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #301 on: October 20, 2006, 07:14:04 PM »
MILOS IS IN THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTTOM LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #302 on: October 20, 2006, 10:47:22 PM »
What it has to do with Mustafa is that if Pros got paid more than $1000 for 5th place he might not have needed to borrow or he may have even paid it straight back.I don't hear Golfers or Tennis players borrowing money not the Pros anyway.Good to see your gym classic now step up and run a Pro Show.Shawn puts up 70k so give it a try you might like it and even make money.

Shawn puts up someone else's money Miss Karen ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: October 20, 2006, 10:54:08 PM »
Milos, what do you think of Mustafa's posing routines first hand? Dramatic and entertaining? In shape, Mustafa has awesome physique I must say so th ebase is there...

Mustafa is MASTER POSER...One of the very best.
I love his style, execution of every pose...stage presence, transitions...pretty much - everything.

He is also phenomenal bodybuilder...Could be the very best - IF HE only gets serious and diets hard (and long) enough + do some cardio (I guess cardio is not in his religion...so he just doesn't do it...)

Mustafa is NOT my enemy.
We were friends...and he was welcomed to my home...etc

The fact is - he owes me a money and also he owes many other people a lot of money...
But - as much as I would say that he is con artist who tricks people into giving him a loan (that he have no intention ever paying back) I must say that he is phenomenal potential as a bodybuilder and IF dialed in - he could possibly be at the very top...

That's the truth...

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #304 on: October 20, 2006, 11:18:04 PM »
Milos,
Do you think if he every dials it in correctly and places well top 5 or better that he will start paying you back.  I mean if he can dial it in for a smaller show like the the the Europa etc, he could build some momentum and get the ball rolling.  At least with the Olympia now the top 6 are getting paid.  It only takes a little time ie Gustavo, Freeman to make a splash.  He has the muscle and presentation skills to get the job done.  That would really put an end to the bitterness.  And you have every right to be angry of course.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2006, 10:27:44 AM »
Milos,
Do you think if he every dials it in correctly and places well top 5 or better that he will start paying you back.  I mean if he can dial it in for a smaller show like the the the Europa etc, he could build some momentum and get the ball rolling.  At least with the Olympia now the top 6 are getting paid.  It only takes a little time ie Gustavo, Freeman to make a splash.  He has the muscle and presentation skills to get the job done.  That would really put an end to the bitterness.  And you have every right to be angry of course.

Mustafa can win some shows and place very high at the Olympia IF he comes ready...
Problem is - even with all the money in the world con artists find the reason not to pay back people they owe money to...

Well, I have been collecting my money from every show where he made some prize money from  ;)

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2006, 10:46:38 AM »
Well if Mustafa has a decent bone left, at least a portion of any future winnings will have your name on it.  Are you still working with Dim and is he planning anything for 07.  With Priest gone this might be an opportunity for him.

Stavios

« Reply #307 on: October 21, 2006, 11:11:36 AM »

Are you drunk, on drugs or just plain stupid (or all the above?)...

Who said it was his hospital bill?
And how did you come up with that?

I said - that is how I got to know Mustafa and as he is dangerous to himself (didn't know how to get ready without getting himself into emergency rooms all over the world) - I offered him HELP...free of charge.

Than AS A FRIEND helped him and supported him with everything else I mentioned...and AFTER ALL THAT he asked me for a loan - to save his business, family...etc...

LOAN was suppose to be returned weeks later...He got 12 grand at the Olympia and supposedly didn't get the money for weeks (at least that's what he was telling me...) When I did find out that he already deposited that check but lied to me and said otherwise - I realized what he was all about...

Anyway, ease up on whatever you are doing...it is affecting your way of thinking...Besides, you as a biggest Mustafa's fan should invest some money for him (pay for his liposuction...or something like that...)

I had a couple of "friends" who were the same way
the best thing is to stay as far as possible from those people

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2006, 12:11:37 PM »
Well if Mustafa has a decent bone left, at least a portion of any future winnings will have your name on it.  Are you still working with Dim and is he planning anything for 07.  With Priest gone this might be an opportunity for him.
Kris is doing early shows next year...

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2006, 12:58:01 PM »
Im back in Australia now and been off line for a few days and i still the dripple here on this thread still going! ::)
I read a post back a ways that IF i was to beat Milos at the Aussie Grand Prix that i will become his GURU!!! LOL!!!! Yeah right! how do you teach a man who wrote the book on contest prep and second beating Milos!!! OK he may be 43 by than, but the older the Violin the sweeter the music right! plus he is older but much wiser!! there are alot of tricks in his bag!  i really do feel that Milos can still be on the Olympia stage again!! Vince Taylor at this years Mr Olympia at age 50 beat, Branch Warren, Jonny Jackson, Darrem Charles, Troy Alves, Dave Henry, Dennis Wolf and a few others! so age means nothing!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2006, 01:06:10 PM »
Im back in Australia now and been off line for a few days and i still the dripple here on this thread still going! ::)
I read a post back a ways that IF i was to beat Milos at the Aussie Grand Prix that i will become his GURU!!! LOL!!!! Yeah right! how do you teach a man who wrote the book on steroid useage and second beating Milos!!! OK he may be 43 by than, but the older the Violin the sweeter the music right! plus he is older but much wiser!! there are alot of tricks in his bag!  i really do feel that Milos can still be on the Olympia stage again!! Vince Taylor at this years Mr Olympia at age 50 beat, Branch Warren, Jonny Jackson, Darrem Charles, Troy Alves, Dave Henry, Dennis Wolf and a few others! so age means nothing!

my thoughts exactly

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #311 on: October 21, 2006, 07:32:56 PM »
you like those soiled posing trunks you purchased?

LOL, how many times must I tell you to stop mumbling to yerself like a homo? Nobody likes spastic slaves like you... ;D
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: October 21, 2006, 08:02:35 PM »
I read a post back a ways that IF i was to beat Milos at the Aussie Grand Prix that i will become his GURU!!! LOL!!!! Yeah right! how do you teach a man who wrote the book on contest prep and second beating Milos!!! OK he may be 43 by than, but the older the Violin the sweeter the music right! plus he is older but much wiser!! there are alot of tricks in his bag!  i really do feel that Milos can still be on the Olympia stage again!! Vince Taylor at this years Mr Olympia at age 50 beat, Branch Warren, Jonny Jackson, Darrem Charles, Troy Alves, Dave Henry, Dennis Wolf and a few others! so age means nothing!

Yeah, dribble like "knny" we dust off daily! ;D
Team Goodrum!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: October 22, 2006, 06:48:04 PM »
 ::)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: October 22, 2006, 06:57:52 PM »
Team Goodrum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2006, 02:54:53 PM »
LOL, how many times must I tell you to stop mumbling to yerself like a homo? Nobody likes spastic slaves like you... ;D

thats a "yes" folks

;D

Stavios

« Reply #316 on: October 23, 2006, 03:09:52 PM »
Vince Taylor at this years Mr Olympia at age 50 beat, Branch Warren, Jonny Jackson, Darrem Charles, Troy Alves, Dave Henry, Dennis Wolf and a few others! so age means nothing!

sadly, all those guys were better than Vince  :-\

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #317 on: October 23, 2006, 09:04:14 PM »
thats a "yes" folks

;D

So you're admitting you're a fag? ;D
Team Goodrum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: October 24, 2006, 10:45:30 AM »

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: October 24, 2006, 08:19:31 PM »
what?

Aw, shut up fag! :D You're now officially my little bitch Knny....
Team Goodrum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: October 25, 2006, 08:55:44 AM »
Aw, shut up fag! :D You're now officially my little bitch Knny....

what?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: October 27, 2006, 01:24:49 AM »
what?

I said, shut up fag!  You're now officially my little bitch Knny.... ;)
Team Goodrum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 27, 2006, 11:57:03 AM »
I said, shut up fag!  You're now officially my little bitch Knny.... ;)

What?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: October 28, 2006, 01:37:35 AM »
What?

Aw, shut yer trap fag!  You're now officially my little bitch Knny.... ;D
Team Goodrum!

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #324 on: October 28, 2006, 05:49:47 AM »

As you said: "Well....I see you're not taking me serious....& you shouldn't" - there is no point of continuing this conversation...

BTW - I look back and didn't find where I misspelled the word business...Did you check yours?

Let me help you:

YOUR POST:

you like that?

Well...writing one line of truth on a message board (just to stir shit) sometimes is my businees.  It's my form of entertainment at your expense.   

The last sentence of your post which is actually a quote from Knny is a vivid reminder of what you are dealing with here and how sad, pathetic, and immature this guys has spelled his existence out to be, if he seeks entertainment at someone else's "expense"!