Author Topic: Romanian GP: Where was Milos?  (Read 23692 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Romanian GP: Where was Milos?
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2006, 07:34:24 PM »
Milos try to realize I have not insulted you nor accused you of anything. I am speaking the way it is.  Clearly you must know by now that I know more about you than the average magazine reader or gym rat.  You have spoken several times on other threads about having nothing to hide and now here have said no oil use after the accident. Ok fair enough.  I know you  enjoy a good game of chess so should I now you BS in check or checkmate?  Your move.

#1) Still no name...(goes well with no testicles I guess..)

#2) You insulted me many times (read your posts) but I have very thick skin if you didn't realize that by now...

#3) Clearly you don't know anything about me more than average bodybuilding fan knows...Knowing that my daughter's name is ALEKSANDRA is known to just about everyone...

#4) You can check-mate me? Maybe if we play ping-ping...but than you have to come out of that hole you re hiding...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2006, 07:36:24 PM »
Well.....you wont say anything about John....but want people like me to tell you names of people talking shit about you.

If you haven't figured it out....it's called a contradiction   ::)

Look the word up in your Yugolasvia to American translation dictionary .

;D

I know what is contradiction - but AGAIN I see no sense in what you are saying...

You talking about me is comparable to me choosing not to comment about someone I have never met or know anything about it?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2006, 07:44:36 PM »
Milos, how fast were you going?

1999 I was speeding on 15 N  going to Vegas - for the Olympia press conference...
Cop told me that I was going 98 miles/hour and after he saw my licence - he told me that he is my fan...
Than he told me that he previously gave ticket to Shawn - who was also speeding...

Well - he let me go without ticket or warning... ;D

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2006, 07:52:27 PM »
1999 I was speeding on 15 N  going to Vegas - for the Olympia press conference...
Cop told me that I was going 98 miles/hour and after he saw my licence - he told me that he is my fan...
Than he told me that he previously gave ticket to Shawn - who was also speeding...

Well - he let me go without ticket or warning... ;D

LOL!!

ps 98 MPH? Why not make it an even 100? Or was 98 after slamming on the breaks??

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2006, 08:07:37 PM »
#1) Still no name...(goes well with no testicles I guess..)

#2) You insulted me many times (read your posts) but I have very thick skin if you didn't realize that by now...

#3) Clearly you don't know anything about me more than average bodybuilding fan knows...Knowing that my daughter's name is ALEKSANDRA is known to just about everyone...

#4) You can check-mate me? Maybe if we play ping-ping...but than you have to come out of that hole you re hiding...

You are the one BS'ing around here now me. You ask me what your daughters name was plain and simple. Thats neither here nor there however. The real question as I asked already are you ready for check or checkmate?  Would you like me to post pictures of you and your skeltons? And if you do, do not try and make excuses that i am out to destroy you, your family or others around you when the entire board sees them.   I know you want know who I am but does it really matter? You have nothing to hide so why the concern of where the info may come from?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2006, 08:22:04 PM »
LOL!!

ps 98 MPH? Why not make it an even 100? Or was 98 after slamming on the breaks??

You got it...It was well over 100...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2006, 08:32:27 PM »

You are the one BS'ing around here now me. You ask me what your daughters name was plain and simple. Thats neither here nor there however. The real question as I asked already are you ready for check or checkmate?  Would you like me to post pictures of you and your skeletons? And if you do, do not try and make excuses that i am out to destroy you, your family or others around you when the entire board sees them.   I know you want know who I am but does it really matter? You have nothing to hide so why the concern of where the info may come from?

No name yet?

I never asked you what my daughter's name is - AGAIN you are confusing your "FACTS"

And please - GO AHEAD AND POST THE PICTURES of me and my skeletons...
Destroy me and my family? In your world maybe people get destroyed when wind blows...I am just a little bit tougher...

Do I want to know who you are?
Of course - I like to know who I am talking to - as otherwise it is NOT THE FAIR GAME...
But REAL MAN can play with scary cats even when disadvantaged...You are a "child's play" for me...

Didn't you realize how pathetic you really are?
I am communicating with you even though I have absolutely no reason...as I am just a better man.

When you grow up (or grow some testicles) maybe you could come up to me and tell me few things to my face?
That would be a day...

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2006, 08:39:35 PM »
Ok Milos true to form and as always you can have the last word here, you feel better now?  But what is reallly scary is the fact that you would take others down with you just because of your inability to realize when you are wrong.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2006, 08:58:28 PM »
Little?

what draws up that conclusion?

Is it because bodybuilders are typically big & dumb....

so guys behind a computer that are smart have to be little?

;D

Maybe big and dumb, but i am STILL A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE who does'nt hide behind his name!  Who said i am big and dumb?? I have a degree in RESPECT! it was'nt hard to obtain though, my Father made sure of that!

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2006, 09:03:56 PM »
Maybe big and dumb, but i am STILL A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE who does'nt hide behind his name!  Who said i am big and dumb?? I have a degree in RESPECT! it was'nt hard to obtain though, my Father made sure of that!

yes Luke...and you know when to chose your fights and open your mouth and when to let it go.  While your friend Milos trains your muscles maybe you can train his poor social impulses with the traits your Father taught you.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2006, 10:28:51 PM »
After reading all these pages, there is but only one conclusion.

The only one with lacking social skills and poor social impulses is 1stkeepitfalse.

Q

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2006, 02:45:39 AM »
Ok Milos true to form and as always you can have the last word here, you feel better now?  But what is reallly scary is the fact that you would take others down with you just because of your inability to realize when you are wrong.

As always I feel great so I cannot feel any better.
That's just another desperate sign of someone's defeat when in absence of any answers you must conclude something like: OK...do youfeel better now?
Like I need to feel better for putting you in your place?

What is really scary is (OFF COURSE) - ANOTHER FACT (the only fact is that you have no idea what FACT really means...)...

#1) Who am I taking down with me and HOW?

#2) My inability to realize when I am wrong maybe comes from NOT BEING ABLE TO REALIZE THAT I AM WRONG WHEN I AM 100% RIGHT...Like it is the case here...off course.
Care to explain your continual nonsense?
Again - who am I taking down with me...and exactly what am I wrong about?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2006, 02:50:32 AM »
After reading all these pages, there is but only one conclusion.

The only one with lacking social skills and poor social impulses is 1stkeepitfalse.

Well, when you live in the mouse hole and can't say your name it is kind of hard to be social...
Especially as you hate yourself for being inferior and trying to blame others for it...

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2006, 04:08:30 AM »
You just gave me great idea...
Hide is still here (doing photoshoot for "MD" today..."Ironman" yesterday..."Sushi times" on sunday...) so I will do the interview before he goes back to Japan.

I just wish some of you guys can see Hide train - to see what intensity is all about...
I am in shape as a side effect of preparing Hide for his shows...

Maybe you can tell us what Hide does for training & nutrition too in the interview like with Gustavo? Thank you Milos! :)
Team Goodrum!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2006, 06:41:03 AM »
HIDE EATS LIGHTNING AND CRAPS THUNDER!! ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2006, 07:07:40 AM »
keepingitreal u are making yourself more disgraceful with every post. just put an end to it..u got no point ...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2006, 09:48:38 AM »
LOL!!

100 makes it more of a violation & higher $ ticket amount

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2006, 09:50:48 AM »

& the 'dumb' genetics come from your.....mother?

The Marine Corps is my excuse....now that you pointed out yours....I can seen it's a genetic blue print & can't be changed.

Sorry....you're in worse shape than I thought.

:-\

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2006, 09:54:05 AM »
Maybe big and dumb, but i am STILL A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE who does'nt hide behind his name! 

No disrespect, your a great bodybuilder.....but please don't confuse professional BODYBUILDERS with professional ATHLETES, there's a difference!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2006, 09:58:41 AM »
I know what is contradiction - but AGAIN I see no sense in what you are saying...

You talking about me is comparable to me choosing not to comment about someone I have never met or know anything about it?

You want me to name those names. 

&

You see it justifyable not to mention stuff about John.

So....why is it not justifyable for me not to mention names?

But...it's justifyable for you not to say an hypothetical appraisal about John?

But...you want me to still mention names?

I figure if I keep talking in circles....it'll make more sense.

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2006, 09:59:16 AM »
No disrespect, your a great bodybuilder.....but please don't confuse professional BODYBUILDERS with professional ATHLETES, there's a difference!

His parents didn't teach him that either.

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2006, 12:16:04 PM »
Hey Milos how about a message board Q&A. I know you have so much bodybuilding knowledge up in that noggin of yours just waiting to be let out.

How about on this board or your board, you start a Q&A, and answer like 10 questions a week, any topic goes (since you are a no BS type of guy), give us fans just a taste of all of the shit that you have going on in your head.

Just an idea, but I think it will work, a way to give back.

He gets paid for that

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2006, 01:09:01 PM »
kenny for how much shit u eat u better be something special....but i'm smelling turd....

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2006, 01:54:20 PM »
kenny for how much shit u eat u better be something special....but i'm smelling turd....

only people that thought I was special was my mom & the special olympics

;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2006, 02:23:23 PM »
His parents didn't teach him that either.

;D
u both are armchair qb's...weekend warriors or whatever u wanna call yourself...pathetic...ok, be pathetic but don't pass judgement unless u are in the same league