Author Topic: 20 Page talk if women like muscular men hillarious  (Read 3850 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
20 Page talk if women like muscular men hillarious
« on: October 08, 2006, 03:04:22 PM »
Take note how all the fat ones say they prefer men that are not muscular or have a little fat

the cute ones say they like muscles

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/583660datingPostpage6.aspx

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
Re: 20 Page talk if women like muscular men hillarious
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »
LMFAO man that stuff is funny ;D
"Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow. "
-Friedrich Nietzsche
I min/max my physique

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 03:35:12 PM »
Fourth post down is all the further you need to read to figure this thing out.

"I have always had an attraction to skinny guys. I cant say much for guys who have a little weight on them. I am an active person .........

Really sweetheart???  Your pic tells a different story  :P

Nice find

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 03:35:57 PM »
I love that quote. Drop that in a conversation when you're talking with your friends and their gf's and just watch the fun that ensues ;D
I min/max my physique

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 03:47:16 PM »
Take two guys who are exactly the same in all respects except one is more muscular and women will want the one that is more muscular. Of course, most won't say that because either A) They feel like a guy like that is out of their league and are intimidated by that, so they choose the smaller one so they have more power in the relationship or B) they don't want to seem "shallow" so they choose the less muscular one. Women are attracted to power, and being bigger and more muscular than another guy is just another type of power.
I min/max my physique

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 04:03:03 PM »
"If a woman works hard to stay fit, most times they are attracted to that same body type."

So true.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 04:20:30 PM »
The pictures in the avatars here are why I will never try internet dating.  And the guys who give opinions on this are pathetic.  Take this for example...

You should go after what and who you want and never have to apologize for it....
As someone that is called mr. average by most demographics, I can tell you that you do the best you can with what you have and if you decide not to be all you can be...then you have no one to blame but youself......   
Sooooo...with that said....I will take my not muscular body......not thin body....not fat body......and just enjoy what I have to offer and look for someone that enjoys me and compliments what I am and me her to the point of being a great couple....smiles

That's the gayest shit I've ever read.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 04:40:44 PM »
what the hell are construction muscles?

E
E

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 05:02:39 PM »
what the hell are construction muscles?

E
it's a guy who works construction but goes to the gym after. These fat women are stupid. Fat people have no reason to live.

Tesla

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 06:53:44 PM »
Women want a guy who is in shape...  yet not too buffed, or they will get insecure
They say they want a sensitive guy...  yet if you actually are sensitive and considerate they'll walk all over you
They want a guy with money...  yet they don't want a guy to actually spend a lot of time at work so that he can earn a lot of money

Most women want it all.  When you find one who is actually reasonable you better stake your claim   8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 07:23:47 PM »
most women like skinny dudes i see it all the time. little gorgues ass 18 year old girls with perfect bodys with dumb skinny wigger or preppy boyfriends
A

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 07:31:21 PM »
Janet Weiss: I don't like men with too many muscles.

Frank 'n' Furter: I didn't make him for YOU!

(Janet later changes her mind.) 

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2006, 12:13:35 AM »
most women like skinny dudes i see it all the time. little gorgues ass 18 year old girls with perfect bodys with dumb skinny wigger or preppy boyfriends
correct man...i see this everyday in my college.the sweetest chicks hang out with the skinnnest looking ugly guy..i have no idea how they are attracted to guys who look more like girls...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2006, 02:08:30 AM »
Thats now....what till they get older....after 30 forget it. Milfs love muscle... The hormones start raging and they go nuts.
L

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2006, 02:36:23 AM »
Women date nice, sensitive, skinny, fatty guys with extreme easyness in social relationship... However, these nice guys get horns like bulls, cause their lovely women like to have hardcore sex with strong, "evil" guys, but like these stupid nice women can't control these "savages" they'll stick with those of bark and lick their asses just to look nice! :-\
S

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 11:37:34 AM »
Women want a guy who is in shape...  yet not too buffed, or they will get insecure
They say they want a sensitive guy...  yet if you actually are sensitive and considerate they'll walk all over you
They want a guy with money...  yet they don't want a guy to actually spend a lot of time at work so that he can earn a lot of money

Most women want it all.  When you find one who is actually reasonable you better stake your claim   8)

Very good post bro.  I have yet to meet my reasonable one, but have enjoyed every moment of trashiness with all the irrational women I have come to know  ;D  God bless them

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 12:15:37 PM »

Monster truth.

HAHA, RON.....

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 01:04:18 PM »
Priest is probably my favorite bodybuilder, but that shit is way too funny  ;D