Author Topic: WEEKLY NFL TALK  (Read 5226 times)

blinky

• Getbig V
WEEKLY NFL TALK
« on: October 08, 2006, 04:47:52 PM »
thought we needed a thread to talk about the games each week.

talk about any game,player or anything NFL that takes place week to week

eagles beat dallas   :D
not really a big fan of either but just happy to see owens lose and throw a fit on the sidelines like usual  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: weekly NFL talk
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 04:51:18 PM »
The Jets got sodomized by the jags, but atleast the Giants looked good against the Redskins.

I saw the Philly/Dallas game and it looked as though Bledsoe didn't play that well because his o-line didn't really do a great job of giving him the time to throw the ball to Owens or Glenn.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 05:04:30 PM »
ya i think i saw that bledsoe got sacked like 5 times. few interceptions too.

man i couldnt believe the jets got beat that bad  :(  . didnt see the game...what happened to them?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 05:06:20 PM »
AHHHHHHHHH TO is not a factor..Little whiny bitch....7 sacks 3 INT's and a Win baby....Philly on top

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 05:31:18 PM »
RAIDERS LOSE RAIDERS LOSE ;D

body88

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 05:33:24 PM »
I was at the Pats game today. Pats won 20 - 10. Always a defensive battle against Miami.

I think brady is injured :-[ Something is not right with him.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 05:43:30 PM »
ARGHHHHHH!  Jag runs screaming from the room ready to slit her wrists
w

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 05:51:29 PM »
Yeah, only 4 more wins to double last years total. GO NINERS!!!!!!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 06:46:44 PM »
ARGHHHHHH!  Jag runs screaming from the room ready to slit her wrists

FINALLY!

J/K

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: WEEKLY NFL TALK
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 08:34:07 PM »
STEELERS 1-3   ;D

what ya think earl?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 09:04:17 PM »
Niners win, Cowboys lose.  Can't ask for more than that.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 09:10:43 PM »
When will Bledsoe ever learn? I was at Foxwoods so I didn't see the games but I just caught the highlights on ESPN and all of Bledsoe's picks were ridiculous. Will he ever learn to not just heave the ball up in the air when he's pressured?

You'd think after all these years he'd learn something about not throwing an interception.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 09:34:00 PM »
w

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 10:28:11 PM »
FADERS GOT BEAT UP!

HAHA, RON.....

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2006, 10:29:26 PM »
I went 11-2 in my pool this week. i need to stop picking against new orleans
Go Big Red!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2006, 10:32:45 PM »
I went 11-2 in my pool this week. i need to stop picking against new orleans

Fucking Chiefs cost me 250 bucks.

Half a fucking point away.............. >:(
HAHA, RON.....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 01:44:47 AM »
I was at the Pats game today. Pats won 20 - 10. Always a defensive battle against Miami.

I think brady is injured :-[ Something is not right with him.

Yeah he doesn't know his receivers...I still don't know why Dillion was pulled..he was fine and running hard. I think they may be saving him. I'd like to thank the Bears for crushing the Bills early so that AFN switched to the Pats game..watching on CBS sportsline is infuriating.
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 06:01:44 AM »
STEELERS 1-3   ;D

what ya think earl?

IT AIN'T OVER YET >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

E
E

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 06:07:57 AM »
IT AIN'T OVER YET >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

E

ben's just not looking like he has the last couple years.

body88

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 07:07:17 AM »
Yeah he doesn't know his receivers...I still don't know why Dillion was pulled..he was fine and running hard. I think they may be saving him. I'd like to thank the Bears for crushing the Bills early so that AFN switched to the Pats game..watching on CBS sportsline is infuriating.

Looked to be holding his arm when he walked off the field. Most likely didn't want to chance him getting hurt. I think it may be more than that hh6. Brady made some really really bad throws yesterday. behind guys, in the dirt, overthrows. He just looked like something was bothering him. he looked tenative on his throws. They still got the Win and Miami is always an ugly win. If Brady had played better they would have won by 23. The defense played great. I hope he gets back to "bradyesqe" form for by the Buffalo game. This Pats team is impressive. When they get that passing game sorted out they will be very complete. Sick running game, great defense, great special teams and when Tom and the passing game hit there stride they will be a force.

This bi week will hopefully rest Tom up and let him sort out things. Ill take 4 and 1 tho 8)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 10:31:26 AM »
I guess u saw first hand....I didn't want to hear about his arm. I would love to know why he's been on the damm report since 04'. I think that this is something more serious then just a season type injury. He's been like this for awhile ...it just hasn't effected him. We'll never find out..BB doesn't let anything slip. Glad to hear all else seemed good. I only got the second half. The D seems back to the bend but don't break. I think we'll be fine. I think we have an easy shot at 12 wins..be nice to knock off the Dolts or bears..I'm still not convinced about Grossman
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 10:46:32 AM »
Niners win, Cowboys lose.  Can't ask for more than that.

Yep!  Life is good...

body88

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 12:21:53 PM »
I guess u saw first hand....I didn't want to hear about his arm. I would love to know why he's been on the damm report since 04'. I think that this is something more serious then just a season type injury. He's been like this for awhile ...it just hasn't effected him. We'll never find out..BB doesn't let anything slip. Glad to hear all else seemed good. I only got the second half. The D seems back to the bend but don't break. I think we'll be fine. I think we have an easy shot at 12 wins..be nice to knock off the Dolts or bears..I'm still not convinced about Grossman

The "dolts" have big problems. They cannot stop the run. They have no running game of there own. The jags and the bears are the two to worry about.

I feel very confident about the Pats. The running game is superb. The defense is very good. Great lines both on d and o. Special teams has been very good. Just need to get the passing game on track. It will come. Brady is playing like shit and they are still winning convincingly.They are scoring points so it can only get better. I cannot wait until he starts firing on all cylinders. I will take 4 and 1 any day of the week tho. No complaints here. Just need to fine tune the pass and we are super bowl capable.

Oh by the way. In  the above post I was talking about Dillon walking off field holding his arm. That is why they took him out. Did not want to risk it. Brady looked like there was something bothering him. His release looked tenative. The bi shold give him some solid time to heal up if there is a problem.

It was a great game yesterday. Harrington looked pretty good. The Miami D is very good. Pats got it done. All that matters.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 10:07:25 PM »
Well..there was nothing about it in the papers or on the net and they showed him at the end of the game laughing and stuff so i figured he was ok. Makes sense to save him.
L

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 04:48:35 PM »
nice to see my seahawks pulled it off on the last play. even without alexander they're still getting it done.

i was at a meeting all day so didnt get to see the games today...have to watch the highlights.