Author Topic: are these people insane?  (Read 743 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
are these people insane?
« on: October 08, 2006, 07:54:36 PM »
Columbia students disrupt invited guestspeaker and act like uncivilized ingrates

they think they are "fighting the power man"!
Valhalla awaits.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: are these people insane?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 08:06:31 PM »
That really pissed me off, the Minute Men should be considered hero's in my opinion.
S

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 08:45:28 PM »
what a bunch of animals. i swear college protestors are some of the most irritating people on earth. a bunch of well-off privilidged morons protesting anything and everything.
99% do not really know or care ANYTHING about the issue. most of them just like to see themselves as 'being political' and 'getting involved' and shit. it makes them feel important and intelligent. making a spectacle and being seen 'getting political' is more important to them than actually getting anything accomplished, or the issue itself, which is completely arbitrary, as shown in that clip.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 09:08:13 PM »
the guy at the end of the video was the smartest guy I saw on the video. Those people are fucking idiots. If oyu want to protest something then that is fine just do it the right way. That was the dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone do to a public speaker other that the people booing Arnold a couple of years ago.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 01:41:05 AM »
what a bunch of animals. i swear college protestors are some of the most irritating people on earth. a bunch of well-off privilidged morons protesting anything and everything.
99% do not really know or care ANYTHING about the issue. most of them just like to see themselves as 'being political' and 'getting involved' and shit. it makes them feel important and intelligent. making a spectacle and being seen 'getting political' is more important to them than actually getting anything accomplished, or the issue itself, which is completely arbitrary, as shown in that clip.

They all get nostalgic for the 60's or something
L