Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC  (Read 35224 times)

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Re: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2006, 09:16:46 AM »
I think many people will stop using gear after seeing that horrible disease of the gut(not to mention the forehead), whats the name of that disease again?
Acromegly

thisiskeith12

« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2006, 09:17:04 AM »
The board crashed from the amount of traffic during the Olympia, it was nowhere near crashing during the Mr. Getbig weekend.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2006, 09:17:14 AM »
TA how do you think one is suppose to test the contestants to see if they are natural?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2006, 09:18:19 AM »
Kids don`t want to see Jay Gutler.
They have no desire to be like him.

I remember watching him posing for kids on his DVD.

They were laughing at him and making faces in disgust.

They even threw a water bottle at him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2006, 09:20:18 AM »
The board crashed from the amount of traffic during the Olympia, it was nowhere near crashing during the Mr. Getbig weekend.

Oh it crashed during the Mr. Getbig as well.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2006, 09:20:57 AM »
can i get a free subscription to MD? Surely word of the great DADDY WADDY WINNER OF THE MOST MUSCULAR AWARD AT THE 2006 MRGETBIG.COM would generate ALOT MORE INTEREST, THAT MEAN MO MONEY!!!!IMAGINE MY GOOD LOOKS

sent this to a gay mag, that may work

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2006, 09:22:43 AM »
Kids don`t want to see Jay Gutler.
They have no desire to be like him.

I remember watching him posing for kids on his DVD.

They were laughing at him and making faces in disgust.

They even threw a water bottle at him.

then why do flex, MD and MMI constantly outsell any natural publication out there?
nasser=piece of shit

thisiskeith12

« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2006, 09:23:15 AM »
How do you know people don't want to see steroids? I would bet that most subscribers don't care, just like fans don't care in baseball and football. Heck, most would probably consider using steroids if you put it in front of them. How many complaints has MD gotten from readers about their extensive and pro-steroid agenda?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2006, 09:24:40 AM »
How do you know people don't want to see steroids? I would bet that most subscribers don't care, just like fans don't care in baseball and football. Heck, most would probably consider using steroids if you put it in front of them. How many complaints has MD gotten from readers about their extensive and pro-steroid agenda?

exactly.  Monsters sell the mags....that's how it's been for years, I dont' think it's right but that's how it is.
nasser=piece of shit

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2006, 09:26:20 AM »
I already have taken that into account and have figured out how to avoid that 100 percent.

I feel like I have to teach MD everything.  hahahah
you are  A one of the kind top of the line Hand made IDIOT!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2006, 09:26:30 AM »
Adam let's say that your dynamic personality and charisma, coupled with your physique, won this year's rendition of the MD Online muscle classic, putting $10,000 in your bank account.  Now, let's say that the next year, the competition evolved to develop and worked to demonstrate many of the same winning qualities you exhibited the year before, to the point to where your gaining 3 pounds of quality muscle and losing 1 more percent's worth of bodyfat on last year's winning physique might STILL NOT make up for the other hollistic sort of gains your competition learned to develop through their more intellectual capacities.  And we're not even mentioning the introduction of "new blood" into the competitive fray.  At what point would doing, let's say, one cc of 50 mg winny a week become justifiable, especially if the prize money, due to the competition's following and sponsorship having increased since last year's having been a success, increased to, let's say $15,000.

This process has played out over many, many years, in many, many varieties of competitive endeavors, over history, in many, many civilizations up to this point.  You are not going to change the natural course of human behavior.  This is why the most competitive natural organizations would always eventually turn into the IFBB.  The PDI, if it did eventually take over the IFBB, would eventually become "the new IFBB."  Same shit, different name.  Look, in the long run, none of this bodybuilding stuff is about the money, anyway.  Who's gonna let a nationally distributed magazine NOT run their picture on the cover of it if they refuse to pay them money for it?  NO ONE.  99% of the people in the sport would actually PAY THEM to put them on the cover...or just in a training article, for that matter.  So all the bitching about how they're not duly reimbursed for their "contributions" to the magazines is bullshit anyway, if you ask me...I'm rambling now, but you get my point.  You, nor anyone else, is gonna create anything different in this industry that hasn't been tried already.  It's always the same thing, just with a revolving door of somewhat different people in control.  We should all just concentrate on building the kind of look we appreciate looking in the mirror at the most, that we perceive to serve us best, in the lives we choose to lead.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2006, 09:28:07 AM »
exactly.  Monsters sell the mags....that's how it's been for years, I dont' think it's right but that's how it is.

Yep, people don't really care between natural and non-natural. The argue between natural and not is so gray.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2006, 09:31:10 AM »
Adam let's say that your dynamic personality and charisma, coupled with your physique, won this year's rendition of the MD Online muscle classic, putting $10,000 in your bank account.  Now, let's say that the next year, the competition evolved to develop and worked to demonstrate many of the same winning qualities you exhibited the year before, to the point to where your gaining 3 pounds of quality muscle and losing 1 more percent's worth of bodyfat on last year's winning physique might STILL NOT make up for the other hollistic sort of gains your competition learned to develop through their more intellectual capacities.  And we're not even mentioning the introduction of "new blood" into the competitive fray.  At what point would doing, let's say, one cc of 50 mg winny a week become justifiable, especially if the prize money, due to the competition's following and sponsorship having increased since last year's having been a success, increased to, let's say $15,000.

This process has played out over many, many years, in many, many varieties of competitive endeavors, over history, in many, many civilizations up to this point.  You are not going to change the natural course of human behavior.  This is why the most competitive natural organizations would always eventually turn into the IFBB.  The PDI, if it did eventually take over the IFBB, would eventually become "the new IFBB."  Same shit, different name.  Look, in the long run, none of this bodybuilding stuff is about the money, anyway.  Who's gonna let a nationally distributed magazine NOT run their picture on the cover of it if they refuse to pay them money for it?  NO ONE.  99% of the people in the sport would actually PAY THEM to put them on the cover...or just in a training article, for that matter.  So all the bitching about how they're not duly reimbursed for their "contributions" to the magazines is bullshit anyway, if you ask me...I'm rambling now, but you get my point.  You, nor anyone else, is gonna create anything different in this industry that hasn't been tried already.  It's always the same thing, just with a revolving door of somewhat different people in control.  We should all just concentrate on building the kind of look we appreciate looking in the mirror at the most, that we perceive to serve us best, in the lives we choose to lead.

very nice.  Jeff, your thread a few years ago on mayhem about your prep was fantastic.  Very good post right here but it won't matter, TA will never change.
nasser=piece of shit

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2006, 09:32:09 AM »
Any of you guys who actually believes that the people on this board are NATURAL are living in a fantasy world.  For every guy on this board who is truly natural, there are 50 guys who are full of crap.  Next time you're at your local gym, look around you and realize that even some of the guys with the worst physiques are taking "something"..... For you guys to try to stand on your high horse and JUDGE other members of the board or the bodybuilding community as a whole is a big mistake.  

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
                                                                  John 7:24

Wasn't it the former Congressman FOLEY who was the champion of protecting kids from sexual predators on the Internet?

Palumbo is the man!

Let me transalte for him...
"Adonis shut the fuck up you no leg, bottom feeder genetic girl !"

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2006, 09:43:54 AM »
When you think about it, Adonis, I'd say that people's seeing your physique now, on no drugs, would actually do more to promote drug use than Palumbo's.  I mean, if that's you on no drugs, and people got it in their head that you could look like you PLUS 10-15 POUNDS OF QUALITY MUSCLE BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR by doing maybe 2 cycles over the next year of, let's say, 200-400 mg's of deca a week, coupled with maybe 2 cc's of winstrol a week (if you really wanted to go ALL OUT, ha ha)...WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MIND WOULDN'T DROP the less than $800-1000 bucks over the course of the next year to do it?  Jeez.  It's already well documented and accepted, even by most of the hardcore naturals on here, that that sort of drug use is NOT gonna f**k you up.  You wouldn't look like you've been in a concentration camp at that point, you'd look like you belonged on the cover of Men's Fitness magazine.  I'm still racking my brain as to why you think you'd be any less of a man for having done this, but you obviously are convinced that you would be.  If you don't think you'd be getting paid and laid more at that point you're crazy.  Men get paid and laid.  Others sit around and bitch and moan about those who do. 

Again, I'm not advocating a kit a fucking week of GH and an amp (or 2 or 3) of sustanon a day, I'm suggesting something that's simply a shorter distance from point A to point B.  It's efficiency.  It's not insanity, it's getting what you want out of life with the least resistance required.  If you roll a rock up a hill for a living, and there's a fucking mechanical elevator sitting right beside the uneven dirt path you push it up manually every day, do you really think that people are respecting the fact that you "did it the hard way?"  Even if they did, how many times do you think the world owes you appreciation for doing something that serves no practical function whatsoever?  And if we've seen the rock on top of the hill one time, how much more interested are we gonna be to see the rock on the hill the next time you do it if it's 2 pebbles heavier?     

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2006, 09:57:03 AM »
Why dont you do like the GB contest did....and have drug free and NON drug free

It's MD bro, the categories will be as follows

Testosterone only
Testosterone w/ orals
Testosterone w/ orals and GH
I robbed a pharmacy to compete

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2006, 10:11:34 AM »

Testosterone only
Testosterone w/ orals

ROFLMAO.Right on.

See,
you guys are being clueless about the situation.  DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL FOR ONE!  Nobody takes steroid users seriously in any sport. Now I am for the legalization of every drug known to man, but they DO NOT belong on competition or sport of any kind.

Look what they did to Landis and Ben Johnson,Barry Bonds(whom no one takes seriously anymore) and countless others cheating the system.

It is in the NPC and IFBB rules that drug usage is not part of the rules and in the United States it is ILLEGAL.  Mr. Palumbo knows that, since he spent time in the can for it.

You guys cannot see beyond bodybuilding and that is the whole problem.  Your minds cannot concieve something greater, something different.  Your minds cannot concieve past 7 mandatories.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2006, 10:15:14 AM »

Testosterone only
Testosterone w/ orals

Well why would you wanna hold a contest that had both "natural," and "non-natural" categories in the same fucking place?  It's a slap in the face to both groups.  The naturals, at some point, are going to be made to look silly when they are compared to the people in the juiced section.  The majority of them will look like they never even worked out unless they are in their mid-thirties, having not missed a workout or drank a beer since their high school graduation party.  I mean, even if you didn't have the "enhanced" competitors onstage at the same time as the naturals, the comparisons are still going to be made all over the place with online posting of the pictures, etc.  Now, consider how the juiced up competitors are made to feel.  Their moms and shit are in the audience, and they have to explain to everyone that, "no, mom...that division is for the people that DON'T use drugs.  We all use drugs in the category that I am competing in."  So if your mom isn't embarassed that you look like you've been held against your will by terrorists for a number of months with nothing but a 1/2 cup of left over egg white stew fed to you one time a day over the course of your stay, then she is embarassed that you are in the process of wrecking your internal organs with your police apprehension imminent.  You think anybody wants to go through all that shit?  It's a lose/lose situation for everyone involved.  For a board that takes such pride in "keeping it real," you guys sure do rely on some CLASSICALLY bullshit premises to keep your mediocrity disguised...  

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2006, 10:20:21 AM »
NO WIN SITUATION. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2006, 10:25:03 AM »
Well why would you wanna hold a contest that had both "natural," and "non-natural" categories in the same fucking place?  It's a slap in the face to both groups.  The naturals, at some point, are going to be made to look silly when they are compared to the people in the juiced section.  The majority of them will look like they never even worked out unless they are in their mid-thirties, having not missed a workout or drank a beer since their high school graduation party.  I mean, even if you didn't have the "enhanced" competitors onstage at the same time as the naturals, the comparisons are still going to be made all over the place with online posting of the pictures, etc.  Now, consider how the juiced up competitors are made to feel.  Their moms and shit are in the audience, and they have to explain to everyone that, "no, mom...that division is for the people that DON'T use drugs.  We all use drugs in the category that I am competing in."  So if your mom isn't embarassed that you look like you've been held against your will by terrorists for a number of months with nothing but a 1/2 cup of left over egg white stew fed to you one time a day over the course of your stay, then she is embarassed that you are in the process of wrecking your internal organs with your police apprehension imminent.  You think anybody wants to go through all that shit?  It's a lose/lose situation for everyone involved.  For a board that takes such pride in "keeping it real," you guys sure do rely on some CLASSICALLY bullshit premises to keep your mediocrity disguised...  

That is just it.
Your idea of what it takes to be a bodybuilder is totally amiss.
On both sides.  You are still stuck in the old ways.  The gym science and lies,and myths.  

Add to the fact that THE DRUG USERS SHOULD FEEL EMBARRASSED that they choose to not do it naturally.
It is against the law and against the total rules of ANY BODYBUILDING ORGANIZATION, NPC and IFBB included.
Ammend the rules and they can at least justify their competitons.  But that won`t change the fact the public would think its all a sham.

IF MD expects this to be a payoff, which it easily can be, drugs will do NOTHING absolutely nothing.  Plus their marketing is off and they have no conception as of yet how to create the "meat" between the bread.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2006, 10:26:40 AM »
I have already called my mother and told her I won.

HAHAHAHAHA....I laughed out loud at that one........

TA is the winner you bitches...

RECOGNIZE

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2006, 10:28:28 AM »
That is just it.
Your idea of what it takes to be a bodybuilder is totally amiss.
On both sides.  You are still stuck in the old ways.  The gym science and lies,and myths.  

Add to the fact that THE DRUG USERS SHOULD FEEL EMBARRASSED that they choose to not do it naturally.
It is against the law and against the total rules of ANY BODYBUILDING ORGANIZATION, NPC and IFBB included.
Ammend the rules and they can at least justify their competitons.  But that won`t change the fact the public would think its all a sham.

IF MD expects this to be a payoff, which it easily can be, drugs will do NOTHING absolutely nothing.  Plus their marketing is off and they have no conception as of yet how to create the "meat" between the bread.

Just like everyone should be "embarassed" whenever they get a speeding ticket, right?  Just like all the shame every NPC or IFBB competitor feels when they have disobeyed the stated rules of their respective governing organizations.  Yes, Adonis.  We understand that you respect <cue Cartman soundbite> "AUTHOR-AH-TAY!" to the utmost extent. 

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2006, 10:31:45 AM »
who is "Huge285"?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2006, 10:35:40 AM »
NO WIN SITUATION. 

Even though one of them may be juiced, THAT is still more fun and interesting.  There is a sense of wonder in that picture.  With my ideas we would be able to capture that sense of wonder and dare I say,"delusionality".  

Who wants to see 15 juiced up people looking nearly the same with no personality?

I hear there was less than 500 people at the Olympia. hahahahahahahah

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2006, 10:40:38 AM »
Just like everyone should be "embarassed" whenever they get a speeding ticket, right?  Just like all the shame every NPC or IFBB competitor feels when they have disobeyed the stated rules of their respective governing organizations.  Yes, Adonis.  We understand that you respect <cue Cartman soundbite> "AUTHOR-AH-TAY!" to the utmost extent. 

Well what is the reason for not complying with the rules?   They should feel shame for not even obeying the rules at hand.  When you break a rule you should be held accountable.  If you don`t like the rule, get it changed.

Some of you guys have nothing left in you!  Where is your fortitude?  Your principle? 

Lets take the Olympia and the Muscle magazines for instance.....If the status quo is 500 people at the Olympia and a couple of bankrupt magazines, then I applaud "the industry" on a job well done.

I guess regression in their eyes, is progress.  Just like the physiques we see today and just like the ideals that no longer exist.