Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC  (Read 35190 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« Reply #200 on: October 09, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »
Whats interesting is that EVERYTHING I have EVER posted on the MD board has been deleted.

Everyday it happens.

Ha, I was there for maybe a day, then I went back a few days ago and Flex is mercifully trying to get some talk started.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #201 on: October 09, 2006, 01:37:13 PM »
Ha, I was there for maybe a day, then I went back a few days ago and Flex is mercifully trying to get some talk started.

Flex has the brain capacity of a house fly. What did he try to "entice" you with? hahaha

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #202 on: October 09, 2006, 01:40:28 PM »
I got banned for asking if they were going to have a contest ???
E

thisiskeith12

« Reply #203 on: October 09, 2006, 01:41:45 PM »
Flex has the brain capacity of a house fly. What did he try to "entice" you with? hahaha

Whether or not Ronnie will come back to the Olympia in 07. HA!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 09, 2006, 01:44:45 PM »
I got banned for asking if they were going to have a contest ???

Yah, they REALLY are going to do a good job online with that attitude.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2006, 01:46:28 PM »
Yah, they REALLY are going to do a good job online with that attitude.  ::)

In fairness, I did say that the getbiggers would beat the piss out of the newbs(mayhemmers) over there, but to ban me?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2006, 01:46:45 PM »
Any of you guys who actually believes that the people on this board are NATURAL are living in a fantasy world.  For every guy on this board who is truly natural, there are 50 guys who are full of crap.  Next time you're at your local gym, look around you and realize that even some of the guys with the worst physiques are taking "something"..... For you guys to try to stand on your high horse and JUDGE other members of the board or the bodybuilding community as a whole is a big mistake.  

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
                                                                  John 7:24

Wasn't it the former Congressman FOLEY who was the champion of protecting kids from sexual predators on the Internet?

What do you guys make of this?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 09, 2006, 01:48:34 PM »
Whether or not Ronnie will come back to the Olympia in 07. HA!

Truly an interesting question.  ::)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #208 on: October 09, 2006, 01:49:14 PM »

Ha, that's the one I saw before I left earlier, I agree with him in the fact that a lot of drugs on around the scene, but not everyone. It's wrong to think everyone is involved in such just because you and your entire office is. This is America, what about innocent before guilty?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: October 09, 2006, 01:52:34 PM »
Well I do know he was at one time going to use my pictures in there, but from what I hear there is no mention of any of the competitors names or anything.  No mention of who placed where or pictures of each competitor. 

I even gave my real name and info to be used.  I don`t think I will see it in there after causing Palumbo to meltdown earlier today.

This is a very telling post of what you're really about, and/ or lacking in your life TA.......ATTENTION

I feel sorry for you more than anything else bro.  :(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2006, 01:57:31 PM »
This is a very telling post of what you're really about, and/ or lacking in your life TA.......ATTENTION

I feel sorry for you more than anything else bro.  :(

Not at all. I don`t care one way or the other.  But I would like to know what I am getting into with the MD contest.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2006, 01:58:53 PM »
Truly an interesting question.  ::)

Yes definitely as interesting as the multiple upon multiple posts on who would win the Olympia the week before, all Jay and Ronnie related, all containing one or two replies.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #212 on: October 09, 2006, 02:03:00 PM »
hahah this has got NOTHING to do with the number ZERO. LOL

The opposite of nothing is something.  Is that simple enough for you.  So the inverse of the absence of gravity is the presence of gravity. hahahahahah

Idiot.
You are posting frantically in a desperate attempt to redeem yourself lest you be discovered for
having nothing more than average intelligence and no formal education of any kind.
TOO LATE.

You wrote this " You should see what happens in a 2 weeks of Zero -G enviroment and no exercise.  The inverse is true."

Well Einstein you are IMPLYING that there is an inverse of zero.
The inverse of zero is still zero Mr. Brainiac.
Did you miss that day in EIGHTH GRADE ALGEBRA or did they just not teach it to you when
you got your imaginary Physics degree?
LOL you make it too easy. You don't know shit.

You see Einstein part of the EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE is not just the mindless regurgitation of facts and
formulae. It's learning how to express oneself in a clear and precise manner.
You are capable of neither the former nor the latter.

Now go work on your Nobel Prize winning gravity suit .............

HAHAHAAAHAAAAAAHHHAAAHHA AAAAA

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #213 on: October 09, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »
Not at all my friend. NASA is JUST NOW working on this!  I had no idea that they were, however my ideas are a bit different.  I already have duplicated the effect with gym equipment and it IS possible with a suit.  More on that later.
Here is an article regarding NASA`s research into creating artifical constant gravity to help muscle mass,strength.

you're so full of shit, you just happen to be working on the same thing they are at NASA..c'mon.  Like you didn't see that write up 2 weeks ago and start claiming that you thoguht of that shit, you're soooooooo delusional.
nasser=piece of shit

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: October 09, 2006, 02:53:35 PM »

that huge is truly more intelligent than you?
grundle has no sack,

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #215 on: October 09, 2006, 02:57:56 PM »

you're so full of shit, you just happen to be working on the same thing they are at NASA..c'mon.  Like you didn't see that write up 2 weeks ago and start claiming that you thoguht of that shit, you're soooooooo delusional.

The disease of Micro-Penis has caused many a "man" to go insane.
It's a downward spiral.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: October 09, 2006, 03:00:10 PM »
LOL. Jeff.
I talk to Bast everyday. I even have helped him with the Adonis Principles.  Ask him just how thankful he is. He will tell you!  I would do anything for Bast if I could.  He`s got my loyalty.  He knows he didn`t win. He posted a long time ago about pro-hormone usage.  It played zero factor in anything. ALL JUDGES HAD ME AHEAD!

You really have no clue.

yeah, I'm sure when he came to you for "advices" you didn't find it very hard to give him the wrong "advices"

do you after years of posting that you were the number 1 guy think anyone that's benn here for any length of time believes that you would look out for Bast's best interest before yours?  that is without a shadow of a doubt the stupidest thing ever in the history of GB.  If Bast would have taken this seriously he would have destroyed you any day of the week, he's waaaaaaayyyy ahead of you genetically...
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 09, 2006, 03:03:00 PM »
Whats interesting is that EVERYTHING I have EVER posted on the MD board has been deleted.
Everyday it happens.

this right here should tell you the "pull" you have in the idustry, your a laughing stock, plain and simple.  Nobody wants a thing to do with you, kinda sad.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 09, 2006, 03:05:48 PM »
yeah, I'm sure when he came to you for "advices" you didn't find it very hard to give him the wrong "advices"

do you after years of posting that you were the number 1 guy think anyone that's benn here for any length of time believes that you would look out for Bast's best interest before yours?  that is without a shadow of a doubt the stupidest thing ever in the history of GB.  If Bast would have taken this seriously he would have destroyed you any day of the week, he's waaaaaaayyyy ahead of you genetically...

Ask Bast how he is going to eat for the rest of his life, then come back and talk to me.  Go ahead. Ask him.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #219 on: October 09, 2006, 03:07:05 PM »
he's waaaaaaayyyy ahead of you genetically...

Who isn't !!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2006, 03:07:30 PM »
Idiot.
You are posting frantically in a desperate attempt to redeem yourself lest you be discovered for
having nothing more than average intelligence and no formal education of any kind.
TOO LATE.

You wrote this " You should see what happens in a 2 weeks of Zero -G enviroment and no exercise.  The inverse is true."

Well Einstein you are IMPLYING that there is an inverse of zero.
The inverse of zero is still zero Mr. Brainiac.
Did you miss that day in EIGHTH GRADE ALGEBRA or did they just not teach it to you when
you got your imaginary Physics degree?
LOL you make it too easy. You don't know shit.

You see Einstein part of the EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE is not just the mindless regurgitation of facts and
formulae. It's learning how to express oneself in a clear and precise manner.
You are capable of neither the former nor the latter.

Now go work on your Nobel Prize winning gravity suit .............

HAHAHAAAHAAAAAAHHHAAAHHA AAAAA

DB, how far did you go in mathematics??  I've gone to quadratic equations but have not completed it yet, kinda lost interest with linear algebra the theory's just got too abstract for me, it stopped being fun about 1/2 way through.  I loved calc I and II...
nasser=piece of shit

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2006, 03:10:37 PM »
DB, how far did you go in mathematics??  I've gone to quadratic equations but have not completed it yet, kinda lost interest with linear algebra the theory's just got too abstract for me, it stopped being fun about 1/2 way through.  I loved calc I and II...

Differential Equations I.
It was required.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2006, 03:11:02 PM »
Ask Bast how he is going to eat for the rest of his life, then come back and talk to me.  Go ahead. Ask him.

why?  I don't know him, don't know much about him but what I do know is you have him wrapped around your little finger and he'll do whatever you say.  Who knows how he would have looked had he gone about getting ready the traditional way, he certainly didn't come in 100% by using your "principles" which technically he should have since didn't have to do any cardio and could eat whatever you wanted him too.  so why did he not come in conditioned like you were?  I mean "it's too easy" and all, should have been a breeze for him to nail his condition if you were advising him?  How much did DW follow your "principles"?  Seems the one bitch I heard about both those guys was they weren't in "condition"......wierd isn't it?
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2006, 03:12:30 PM »
this right here should tell you the "pull" you have in the idustry, your a laughing stock, plain and simple.  Nobody wants a thing to do with you, kinda sad.

You won`t even name a date to challenge me. You are ALL TALK, NO MUSCLE. Pick a date of your choosing. We will have our own personal Mr. Getbig. hahah

You are a joke Natural Al.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2006, 03:12:37 PM »
Differential Equations I.
It was required.

y'know I think that was the name of the next math class I had to take, I thought it was quadratic equations but I was probably wrong, it was about 2 years ago.  I got all the way to calc III so whatever was next....calc III was a bitch.
nasser=piece of shit