Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC  (Read 35380 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« Reply #225 on: October 09, 2006, 03:15:19 PM »
why?  I don't know him, don't know much about him but what I do know is you have him wrapped around your little finger and he'll do whatever you say.  Who knows how he would have looked had he gone about getting ready the traditional way, he certainly didn't come in 100% by using your "principles" which technically he should have since didn't have to do any cardio and could eat whatever you wanted him too.  so why did he not come in conditioned like you were?  I mean "it's too easy" and all, should have been a breeze for him to nail his condition if you were advising him?  How much did DW follow your "principles"?  Seems the one bitch I heard about both those guys was they weren't in "condition"......wierd isn't it?

Not at all.  I didn`t advise any of them personally, but I gave them rudimentary principles.  More so Bast.  He will never eat a different way again.

Actually, his conditioing is based largely on his "Traditional" High Protien diet.  He only swtiched to the Adonis Principles late in the game, probably a few weeks before.

But trust me in that he now knows EXACTLY what to do the rest of his life.

He will tell you whats up.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #226 on: October 09, 2006, 03:16:04 PM »
y'know I think that was the name of the next math class I had to take, I thought it was quadratic equations but I was probably wrong, it was about 2 years ago.  I got all the way to calc III so whatever was next....calc III was a bitch.

After Calc 3 it's usually Diff. Equations.
Quadratic equations are usually taught with college Algebra & Trig.

LOL...even the professor got confused in that class.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #227 on: October 09, 2006, 03:17:06 PM »
You won`t even name a date to challenge me. You are ALL TALK, NO MUSCLE. Pick a date of your choosing. We will have our own personal Mr. Getbig. hahah

You are a joke Natural Al.

man, look at that, meltdown again.  I'm not even trying at this point.  You're the one who says you have interviews with magazines, your the one touting your "adonis principles", your the one claiming to have won the MGB...not me.  I'm just a guy posting on a board and I've driven you nuts without even working up a sweat.  

I'm not gonna "name a date" cause I have things going on, I'm going out of the country for 3 weeks, my wife might be having surgery in december, I have 2 kids and I've not trained really hard for 2 years now but you knwo that and you know why I ahven't trained hard, how long until you throw that out there and claim I'm lying again?  Anyone who wants to know why I have not trained in the last 2 years can PM me and I'll be glad to run it down.  I won't post it again cause you're disrespectful ass  will say your little off color remarks and I dont' need that.  
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: October 09, 2006, 03:18:24 PM »
man, look at that, meltdown again.  I'm not even trying at this point.  You're the one who says you have interviews with magazines, your the one touting your "adonis principles", your the one claiming to have won the MGB...not me.  I'm just a guy posting on a board and I've driven you nuts without even working up a sweat.  

I'm not gonna "name a date" cause I have things going on, I'm going out of the country for 3 weeks, my wife might be having surgery in december, I have 2 kids and I've not trained really hard for 2 years now but you knwo that and you know why I ahven't trained hard, how long until you throw that out there and claim I'm lying again?  Anyone who wants to know why I have not trained in the last 2 years can PM me and I'll be glad to run it down.  I won't post it again cause you're disrespectful ass  will say your little off color remarks and I dont' need that.  

ALL FAT! NO MUSCLE!  lolz  You wont even pick a date.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: October 09, 2006, 03:18:42 PM »
After Calc 3 it's usually Diff. Equations.
Quadratic equations are usually taught with college Algebra & Trig.

LOL...even the professor got confused in that class.

the concepts get a little out of hand after calc II, I honestly don't know if I could have passed diff. equations, it was getting over my head.  the tutors couldn't even help me with the calc III stuff anymore...it's rough.
nasser=piece of shit

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: October 09, 2006, 03:19:16 PM »
Adonis ,are you doing the MD BB classic?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: October 09, 2006, 03:20:09 PM »
ALL FAT! NO MUSCLE!  lolz  You wont even pick a date.

see, that's why I own you, you have to keep bringing that up cause you can't match me intellectually...hahahah ahahahahahahhahah.  All skin and bones, no muscle

Nice job skeletor..hahahahahahaha hahaha.
nasser=piece of shit

thisiskeith12

« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2006, 03:21:10 PM »
back on topic, you guys are giving MD some pub

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #233 on: October 09, 2006, 03:33:36 PM »
No, what he regrets is having competed against a natural.  Like I said, NO WIN SITUATION.  His physique looked MILES better than yours, prompting many on here to even go so far as to advise him to do juice so as to turn himself into a REAL specimen.  He simply didn't diet down as far as you did because all the "hulla-baloo" created by the controversy regarding whether or not his win would be considered legitimate once the story regarding his past hormone abuse "broke," just as he was starting to emerge as one of the most predictable top-placers...and at that point, EVERYONE had him eventually placing ahead of YOU.  It's interesting to me how it wasn't pointed out until that crucial timeframe in the competition.  I seem to recall him telling me that he wasn't even dieting anymore at about 2 or 3 weeks out.  I could be wrong, though.  Hey, I know, let's ASK BAST.  Bast hasn't been saying much on here lately, particularly in response to YOUR posts. 

I guess in summary, there's a very legitimate argument to be made here that perhaps you simply hide behind your natural badge of honor so you'll never be upseated by anyone as long as your false morals are in place, which you spend a great deal of time on here preaching.

Yea, I did stop dieting early because I wasn't sure if I'd enter at all and I wanted to work on bringing up my legs sooner.   I haven't been on getbig much lately because I started an 8-5 job last week.  Adam is a more complete bodybuilder, as his legs are ahead of mine.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: October 09, 2006, 04:03:41 PM »

If you do it I want to.

I would feel better if there were some more of the Getbig 7 there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: October 09, 2006, 04:09:50 PM »

How do you feel on how this contest should be run whateva?

I know you aren`t that great at the creative element of it all,  I am going to take ThisisKeiths advice and not really give out any more ideas as I see they are laying silent as to let US do all of the work.

Palumbo short-circuited around page 5 or so and Blechman can`t answer a question because he has no clue what the answers are.

I am just suprised at how they are going to squander this opportunity.  Your thoughts, besides, (hahhah I`m going to win) . hahahahha

AVBG

« Reply #236 on: October 09, 2006, 04:15:19 PM »
How do you feel on how this contest should be run whateva?

I know you aren`t that great at the creative element of it all,  I am going to take ThisisKeiths advice and not really give out any more ideas as I see they are laying silent as to let US do all of the work.

Palumbo short-circuited around page 5 or so and Blechman can`t answer a question because he has no clue what the answers are.

I am just suprised at how they are going to squander this opportunity.  Your thoughts, besides, (hahhah I`m going to win) . hahahahha

In all seriousness Adam, what did you do for the Mr GB besides compete? You seem to think that you played a fundimental role?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: October 09, 2006, 04:28:16 PM »
If you do it I want to.

I would feel better if there were some more of the Getbig 7 there.

Man you're a dork.  The GB Squad, The GB 7.........what the hell is lacking in your life Adam?  I mean this as a sincere question.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 09, 2006, 04:34:55 PM »

In all seriousness Adam, what did you do for the Mr GB besides compete? You seem to think that you played a fundimental role?

I STARTED the whole thing!

Go back and look.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: October 09, 2006, 04:35:34 PM »

Man you're a dork.  The GB Squad, The GB 7.........what the hell is lacking in your life Adam?  I mean this as a sincere question.

my guess is females
grundle has no sack,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2006, 04:36:53 PM »
my guess is females

hhah how about you enter?

That I would love to see.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2006, 04:40:10 PM »
first of all to answer your request im down to about 218, i lost about 13 more lbs since my last picture you called me fat, when it was blantantly obvious im in shape.. 2nd i'm not a bodybuilder i just like to lift all the time after boxing and kickboxing.. honestly you looked better before you dieted to the size of a bean pole.  so anytime you wanna step over to the mma world then we can have a contest untill then you can keep your amazing new diet.
grundle has no sack,

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2006, 04:42:07 PM »
hhah how about you enter?

That I would love to see.

I would love to see you answer my question honestly

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: October 09, 2006, 04:48:26 PM »
I would love to see you answer my question honestly

Whats your question?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: October 09, 2006, 04:49:12 PM »
first of all to answer your request im down to about 218, i lost about 13 more lbs since my last picture you called me fat, when it was blantantly obvious im in shape.. 2nd i'm not a bodybuilder i just like to lift all the time after boxing and kickboxing.. honestly you looked better before you dieted to the size of a bean pole.  so anytime you wanna step over to the mma world then we can have a contest untill then you can keep your amazing new diet.

hahha ok.  Set it up.

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #245 on: October 09, 2006, 04:51:23 PM »
I heard Romano is guest posing. ;D
JM

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: October 09, 2006, 04:52:05 PM »
hahaha, you guys ar eup for a rude awakening.

Your gonna get owned.

$10K top prize..believe me there are some great BBs that will enter this contest...Natural too...

Worth the try though...why not....

Or wait for my get big II with more prize money more competitors.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: October 09, 2006, 04:54:18 PM »
I heard Romano is guest posing. ;D

Whats your take on it Jimmy?

AVBG

« Reply #248 on: October 09, 2006, 04:56:31 PM »
I STARTED the whole thing!

Go back and look.

Adam, you challenged a few people namely Arvilla and alexxx besides that.. you done fuck-all  :P

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: October 09, 2006, 05:03:29 PM »
Whats your take on it Jimmy?

The idea is great and the prizes are even better. The problem I see is making this happen without any major problems. The rules, policies, judging...etc have to really be in place and executed strictly.  Sometimes ventures in business look promising but end up back firing.
JM