Author Topic: will JAY CUTLER post here again  (Read 6846 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: will JAY CUTLER post here again
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 09:42:55 AM »
realistically why would he bother?  The only guy that posts here is Lee, nobody else gives a shit anymore.  Too many loudmouth know it alls running around here.
nasser=piece of shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 10:13:59 AM »
this industry has very very small audience.

100% of ifbb pro card holders are aware of getbig,,,while over 50% post here/read getbig under their name or under diff id. that includes jason cutler and many MANY international ifbb pros.

the other board of nicoles,, i dont know
fallen angel

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 10:15:33 AM »
I would venture to say it has more to do with her 3.5" clit JJ.

AHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!   Are you suggestin she's the proud owner of a nasty penoris BF?

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 10:16:01 AM »
its been a long time since jay last posted..
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=15998

Ron,

Any way you could ask Jay to post a short note to us here on GetBig....I am sure Hulkster is on pins and needles.....

;D

Carsasm

• Getbig I
  • Go go go
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 10:17:03 AM »
i'm the one who got him to come here by promising that everyone would be polite and respectful and then Alexxx ran his mouth.

Quite funny.  Alexx ran off his mouth and somebody left this board.  Sounds like what "Sarcasm" tries to do to others daily, and he is proud of it.

The shoe seems to be on the other foot now when it is actually somebody that Sarcasm wanted here.
Polk High

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 10:18:10 AM »
Quite funny.  Alexx ran off his mouth and somebody left this board.  Sounds like what "Sarcasm" tries to do to others daily, and he is proud of it.

The shoe seems to be on the other foot now when it is actually somebody that Sarcasm wanted here.

You have no idea what in the hell you're talkin about.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 10:28:05 AM »
this industry has very very small audience.

100% of ifbb pro card holders are aware of getbig,,,while over 50% post here/read getbig under their name or under diff id. that includes jason cutler and many MANY international ifbb pros.

the other board of nicoles,, i dont know
Concur. Those who LIE and say they are too busy and don't like the negativity and whatever other bullshit they say...the truth is they are petrified to post and mix it up here. BBs have very fraile egos. Cutler caught a JAW comment and it sent him packing. Lots of IFBB pros READ these boards daily but post on Mayhem because of saftey reasons.

?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 11:11:01 AM »
I'm actually glad Jay doesnt POST here anymore. I think the 'not having time' thing is all horseshit. What happened was Jay caught a couple JAW comments and spent the rest of the day after that with his thumb in his mouth and other hand holding his genitals.

Getbig isn't for everyone. I think Iron Jay is more suited for Mayhem where people would offer to swing on his nuts and massage his prostate(with that tool).

My stance on all of this is...if you can't take a fkn comment or wisecrack then you have no dick. If you can't take the heat....stay the fk out of the kitchen. We don't need him anyway. With Jay here...the boards will start to turn into a MAYHEM feel because most of the characters here would be starstruck and worried about babying him to KEEP him here. The Spirit of Getbig gets dilluted with guys like Jay here.

Now if Dave Henry posted here...this place would be fkn BETTER!
dude who doesn't want jay to post here..he is the greatest bodybuilder ever.he beat a reigning mr olympia fair and square.after 22yrs of stalemate he fuggin changed the trend about the reigning mr olympia don't get beaten.jay is da man and i won't  mind being star struck..i would put my ass on the line for jay to stay here...jay deserves our respect and we should give him the most respect..JAY IS GOD
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2006, 11:15:26 AM »
dude who doesn't want jay to post here..he is the greatest bodybuilder ever.he beat a reigning mr olympia fair and square.after 22yrs of stalemate he fuggin changed the trend about the reigning mr olympia don't get beaten.jay is da man and i won't  mind being star struck..i would put my ass on the line for jay to stay here...jay deserves our respect and we should give him the most respect..JAY IS GOD
Creepy. Jay should be afraid...very afraid.
?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2006, 12:24:20 PM »
Jay who?

;D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2006, 12:28:47 PM »
..i would put my ass on the line up in the air for jay to stay here...

This is the only part of your post that comes close to legitimate, and I have taken the liberty of fixing it to accurately express your feelings...

you can thank me now  8)

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2006, 02:12:55 PM »
Ok, so if Jay is reading...I have one thing that'll keep you at #1 till the end of days:
...wait for it...
...wait...
...wwwwwait....
..Go by "Jason".
"Jay" is a little blue bird that old men and women watch through binoculars on brisk autumn afternoons while strolling through the park.

Didn't he try to do that like 5 or 6 years ago?
Ron Paul 2012

AVBG

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2006, 03:50:03 PM »
No, he wont be back.  >:(

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2006, 03:54:04 PM »
Cutlers the shit and he should never be too busy for his fans. Chick and Lee arent. So Cutler should definatley post here.
-

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2006, 03:57:40 PM »
Chin Gutler won't post here no more...

but Arnold will!!!

before the first week of November!!!

wooooshhhhhhhhhhh

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2006, 04:00:25 PM »
Is there a problem "cq"?

mars what do you think about north korea testing nukes?
grundle has no sack,

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2006, 04:15:12 PM »
"she's" just a bitter never has been, wannabe "fitness girl" and she comes on here because she doesn't have a man for obvious reasons and i'll let you guys guess what the reasons are.

hmmm... 2nd place in a pro qualifier, lives in a tropical paradise, well spoken, funny, and successful in busines endeavors......a lot to be bitter about huh?  ::)

I've never seen her, but I've never seen you either, and if I had to guess I'd say that you're the uglier, and more pathetic .........just a hunch :P

I'd also venture to guess that you have some big ass ears, a dumb fuckin haircut, and wear a gravity suit to the mall to pick up on the all the little girls.  ;D

At any rate, do you feel like more of a man picking on a fitness girl that probably weighs about a buck-twenty at most.

Come back at me with your pre-packaged schmoe comment when you're ready.  Any one that knows me from the boards will tell you that I am anything but.  Fuckin middle school kids should not be allowed to post without their parents consent

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2006, 04:32:05 PM »
No. Never. Jay Cutler hates all of you.
Lee