Author Topic: pm q anwered  (Read 15210 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: pm q anwered
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 11:29:25 PM »

You probably saw pure muscle gains insted of water gains.And when I say water I dont mean bloated face water but more on the likes of the Dbol intercellular water gain.

With Dbol that effect is the best but most drugs have the same effect on intercellular mineral balance,thus causing a temporery real muscle gain.But it goes poof a week after you drop the drug and the minerals balance gets back to normal.

From mine and close friends experiance,Tren is extremly potent to any goal.

I'm seriously interested in where you got the info on Dbol and other drugs having an "effect" on  "intercellular mineral balance,thus causing a temporery real muscle gain". Also, what is this effect and how does it equate to real muscle gain that subsides in about a week.

I'm seriously interested in where you got the info on Dbol and other drugs having an "effect" on  "intercellular mineral balance,thus causing a temporery real muscle gain". Also, what is this effect and how does it equate to real muscle gain that subsides in about a week.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 11:35:45 PM »

I wish I saved that article.But as you know steroids effect the intercellular mineral balance.The most known effect is the positive Nitrogen with Dbol.

There are other minerals in your cells,certain drugs cause a retantion of some of them thus causing your cells to grow and retain more minerals and water in the cell.Now this isnt water that gets retain in your skin and make you look bloated.

When you stop using the certain drug that caused this imbalance your body gets back to its normal mineral balance.Now when that happens you drop the minerals and water from the cells.Thus losing real muscle.

Im sure you have experianced the massive gains from the first 2 weeks of DBol and while keeping the exact BF% but gaining 5lbs on the first week and 5%+ strength,these are caused directly from that.Same when you go off Dbol.

I will try and find some articles on the subject and post them.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 11:37:43 PM »
this guy is funny.  how is dbol or nandrolone better than test, insulin or anadrol for growth, are you joking?  so the top 2 bulking drugs are dbol and deca? lord...

you are arguing with the mountain about how to build a hill,,, insulin = fat if not used correctly,, or irresponder if bf% is not low enough. even if used correctly inorder to make it a superb hormone it gotta be used with gh and testostetone.
anadrol = a drug that i find no place for in bodybuilding because it was never meant for building muscle,,it is for treatment of anemia and the doses needed for major results are not worthy of the side effects,,mainly the appetite killing and the depressed mood.
testosterone = top 3 bodybuilding drugs indeed.

the reason i put dianabol and deca as the best drugs ever for a bodybuilder is the ability of them both to put a massive amout of size/muscle on a frame while maintaining side effects to minimum.

now,,,test can be included with this group too,,,the reason i put it at third place is out of my own preference. it makes some people a little too agressive for it to be placed 1 and 2. dianabol = happy happy high feeling big blown and swole,,test = big blown swole and agressive!

fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 11:47:31 PM »
I wish I saved that article.But as you know steroids effect the intercellular mineral balance.The most known effect is the positive Nitrogen with Dbol.

There are other minerals in your cells,certain drugs cause a retantion of some of them thus causing your cells to grow and retain more minerals and water in the cell.Now this isnt water that gets retain in your skin and make you look bloated.

When you stop using the certain drug that caused this imbalance your body gets back to its normal mineral balance.Now when that happens you drop the minerals and water from the cells.Thus losing real muscle.

Im sure you have experianced the massive gains from the first 2 weeks of DBol and while keeping the exact BF% but gaining 5lbs on the first week and 5%+ strength,these are caused directly from that.Same when you go off Dbol.

I will try and find some articles on the subject and post them.

Thanks. This is a very interesting topic because obviously a large portion of muscle is fluid. It is obvious that some drugs work very differently than others just by the "look" that you get from them. The look from say Arnolds era has a different look than guys from today. The guys from the 90's still have that Arnold era look, but only more so, but guy today look for the most part terrible. Not all mind you, but most IMO.  The difference is drugs.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 12:05:15 AM »
IFBBwannaB still hasn't replied to this:

I think you're confusing me with somebody else.

My question to him is: as a conservative who have such a primitive view on drugs, why is he doing them?  That goes against a conservative framework.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2006, 12:12:12 AM »
IFBBwannaB still hasn't replied to this:

I dont know what his views about anything are.

But I do know that you cant be just one thing,you should go and examine every subject and decide.You cant say Im conservative so I dont this and this and this....even though I dont belive its wrong.

Chris Rock "regarding crime,Im a conservative...regarding prostetotion Im liberal" :D

And no I didnt confuse you,you are quite a pain in the ass.You used to cry about drugs here on a daily basis...and now you are asking for cycles....so who is the hypocrate now boy?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2006, 12:16:14 AM »
they look different now because of HGH and Insulin, thats the diff look, guys still took quite a bit in the 90s, infact whilst i think guys today take more, its not that much more, its the hgh and slin look thats in, where lines arent as defined they are blurred and physiques certainly arent stremlined, as everyones so full now including through the guts

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 12:29:06 AM »
Why are you being a dick?  ???

Yes, good points about being conservative in some areas and liberal in others.  I agree.  Delusional Liberal seemed pretty against liberals though, so presumably that would be in all aspects.

However, I still maintain (and gh15 who is an expert would agree) that drugs are a HUGE part of bodybuilding progress.  Not that there is anything wrong with them, but let's not underplay their effectiveness.

Im not being a dick Im being honest.You take it as hostility since you know Im right.

You used to post how every bodybuilder is nothing but a junky and that steroids will just about kill you if you even look at them.

I really want to see what you will say after you first cycle.If you want to get some credibility than when you juice switch regimes.

Try slacking and relying on drugs alone,like you claim every pro does,and then switch to working hard.Then tell me what you think.

Zwier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 02:31:10 AM »
Gh is for bulking you prefer deca test dianabol "breat and butter" cycle..

What you like most for cutting up ?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2006, 02:42:32 AM »

A gym rat I know swears that the pumps off NOXplode are as good as running a course of juice.

If I could only use one (legal) supplement other then a protein powder it would 100% have to be NO-Xplode, it just gives you insane amounts of lol unnecessary energy, I find my muscle are spent before my energy levels ever go down, expect to push 120% on the regular using that shit. ;D
I

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2006, 12:35:08 PM »
It's funny because two juicers told me pretty well the same thing.  Sounds like a damn good supplement, one of the few that may actually be worth the money.

Supplements=not FDA controled=who knows whats in it=dangerous=some use old steroids that never got to the market because they were too shity ,so they never made it to the banned list.

Should I go on?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2006, 08:26:11 PM »
If you want lifelong gains, stay away from anabolics. It will require balls of steel and guts but anyone can do it.
Team Goodrum!

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2006, 09:48:09 PM »
no you wont have toxic problem,,even if you took dianabol for 3 months in a raw,,,you are not abusing it for 3 years none stop,,,nothing will happen.

i recomend the break simply to give your liver a rest,,,and to get your body off it,, so it can repond better to it again 5 weeks later. past 5-6 weeks the body doesnt repond to dbol no more. some stop reponding after 3-4 weeks,,,it all depends on how much lean muscle mass you got.

icn is ok,,its human grade and i dont use it because i dont believe in products that come from the good ole yugoslavia,,they fucked up on product way too many times in 2001 for me to even look at them again.

all in all the recent tests show they are ok and they are indeed human grade so i approve them.

personaly i would use norma hellas test or testovirons from protugal,,but any human grade will do.
I tought they have discountinued the production of testosterone depo - icn's... in 2004 my friend

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2006, 10:38:44 PM »
Interesting.  Makes sense too.  Your English has also been improving lately.  Good work.

My English is quite well,its just depends on if Im concetrated or not when I type.I dont use a spell check and I dont really care since most people here are retards anyway.

I actualy did TOFEL and IELTS exams a long time ago when I thought about studying abroad and got a good enough grade to study in an academic institute.

Actualy now Im planing on going to MIT for my MS....well at least I wish it will happen  :-\

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2006, 10:48:56 PM »
Interesting.  Makes sense too.  Your English has also been improving lately.  Good work.

BTW that also explains why some of them actualy work and have many side effects.
I have juicers friends that tried some prohormons and other supposedly hardcore supps and they got really scared.
They reported massive side effects,and noticeable gains.

Do remember that steroids are at least controled,when you buy Sustanon you buy from a huge pharm company that apply the highest standarts in the world,and you can find thousends of articles about the product...on prowhoremons....who knows.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2006, 12:19:28 AM »
It's funny because two juicers told me pretty well the same thing.  Sounds like a damn good supplement, one of the few that may actually be worth the money.
You gotta be kidding me. AFIAC NO supplements are nothing but a scam. Some arginine and caffeine, what a joke!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2006, 12:26:33 AM »

AAS in general cause mineral retention. Also why non-aromatizing steroids can and will cause water retention. It's not just estrogen that causes water retention. It's at least partly through an effect on the kidneys I believe.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2006, 03:10:21 AM »
You gotta be kidding me. AFIAC NO supplements are nothing but a scam. Some arginine and caffeine, what a joke!

Douche bag... You obiviously have never seen/read the ingrediants list for NO-Xplode have you ???

Here you go dumbass ::)

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20.5g)
Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 36
-Calories From Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
-Saturated Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 150mg
Potassium: 75mg
Total Carbohydrates: 9g
-Sugars: 0g
Protein: 0g
Vitamin B6: 25mg
-(Pyridoxine HCL)
Vitamin B12: 120mcg
-(Cyanocobalamine)
Folic Acid: 400mcg
Magnesium: 360mg
Phosphorus: 500mg
Calcium: 75mg

NO-Xplode Proprietary Blend: 20,500mg
(NO-Xplode Contains a patent pending nutrient suspension matrix & Efforsorb Delivery System)

NO Meta-Fusion (patent pending)
(L-arginine AKG, Citral-M (citrulline malate), L-citrulline AKG, L-histidine AKG, RC-NOS (rutacarpine 95%), gynostemma pentaphyllum (95% gypenosides), NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)

Muscle Volumizing Creatine Matrix (patent pending)
CEM3 (creatine ethyl ester malate), 2CM (dicreatine malate), Betapure (trimethylglycine), Glycovol (glycocyamine), GuaniPro (guanidino proplonic acid), Cinnulin PF (aqueous cinnamon extract), keto-isocaproate potassium

Ener-Tropic Xplosion (patent pending)
L-tyrosine, taurine, Endurlac (glucuronolactone), l-tyrosine AKG, methylxanthines (caffeine), MCT's (medium chain triglycerides), vinpocetine 99%, vincamine 99%, vinburnine 99%

Phospho-Electrolyte Replacer
Calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate

Glycerol Hydrating Polymers
Potassium glycerophosphate, magnesium glycerophosphate, glycerola stearate

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrine, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, lemon juice powder, malic acid, potassium citrate, natural and artificial flavors, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1.
I

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2006, 02:32:12 PM »
Douche bag... You obiviously have never seen/read the ingrediants list for NO-Xplode have you ???

Here you go dumbass ::)

I know perfectly well what it is. I was simplyfying. It's basically Arginine and othe aminos that are supposed to "pump you up". Some creatine for water weight gain and stimulants = Caffeine and some other mildly effective stuff.

Please explain how this is going to help you grow? Sure, if you like the way you "feel" on it, then that's just fine but it's not muscle growth.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2006, 03:10:05 PM »
Please explain how this is going to help you grow? Sure, if you like the way you "feel" on it, then that's just fine but it's not muscle growth.

That's the point, it makes you feel very energized and full of power, you can lift for a decent amount of time without any noticeable drop in energy levels and you great pumps all the while.
I

Zwier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2006, 04:01:23 AM »
Gh is for bulking you prefer deca test dianabol "breat and butter" cycle..

What you like most for cutting up ?

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2006, 07:43:25 PM »
So would it be wrong to assume that lifting more weight does not cause muscle growth?  Sure a supplement like this is no steroid, therefore not causing nitrogen retention leading to growth, but the possibility that one can lift more weight presumably leads to growth.