Author Topic: Jay and Sergei comparisions  (Read 4863 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Re: Jay and Sergei comparisions
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 06:08:24 PM »
Again you are implying I was saying they should not be compared literally. That is not what I was trying to say.

We will agree to disagree. The Russian looked good.

agree

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 06:31:49 PM »
yes, competed for 5 years,  and many times I came in on peak, and many times not, but in each contest, what I brought to the contest is what I brought,  no excuses of  70 %....... or I had to travel the furthest , so give me the 1st place trophy

unlike you and your excuses off dont compare cause he is only 60 %  70%  82 %  91 %  98 % !

Hey Noob, you need to chill the fuck out!

You have a point, but settle with the "heads will be flown" attitude I get from your posts.

Fair Dinkum.
Sleep Big.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 06:50:03 PM »
Oh, for fuck's sake. If this Russian is/was so good, he would have been on the Olympia stage where he belonged. He didn't, that why he is competing in some outlying contest against bb's that have already peaked, are traveling and having some fun. Get some perspective, noob.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 08:08:27 PM »
TEAM RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAA
A

AVBG

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 08:11:51 PM »
Federov syndrome  ;)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 09:41:05 PM »
Eldon are you a bodybuilder?

Body, is that Andre Agassi in your pic from the early nineties or is it you with a mullet.  Classic dude.  BTW, enjoy the gifts your boy is getting.  It will probably last no longer for one year when the higher ups realize that Jay Cutler is going to do as much for pro bodybuilding as Ronnie...absolutely frickin nothing.  Might as well give it to the guy with the best physique then.  That leaves Gutler out in the cold.

body88

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 10:07:34 PM »
Body, is that Andre Agassi in your pic from the early nineties or is it you with a mullet.  Classic dude.  BTW, enjoy the gifts your boy is getting.  It will probably last no longer for one year when the higher ups realize that Jay Cutler is going to do as much for pro bodybuilding as Ronnie...absolutely frickin nothing.  Might as well give it to the guy with the best physique then.  That leaves Gutler out in the cold.

That is Andre Agassi.... Take one look at that mullet man. Only see ones like that down south!

theonlyone

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 11:42:37 PM »
Body80's how many time had you repeated in this thread that russian guy was exactly 100 % and Jay 70 %? How would you know its about 65 - 70 or 44 - 92?

cqfd

• Getbig II
  • cylindrical waists suck!
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2006, 01:06:42 AM »
In case you don't know, that guy was at the santa susanna grand prix and finished 7th...

calmont

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2006, 04:41:43 AM »
   Sergei  ( Shelestov) is very good in this contest. good symmetry,shoulders,back,pecs,calves,chest... all is at the top nivel....

It is a scandal what he was seventh in santa susanna contest.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2006, 04:53:10 AM »

You guys are brutal!!!!!!!!!!! I meant you cannot compare a 70 percent Cutler to a 100 percent Russian. You can literally compare the two, but anyone with common sense would understand Cutler was not even close to 100 percent. That is what I was trying to say. Not you cannot even compare the two on stage. Basically like playing a football team missing half its star starters then thundering at your victory while half the team was out. You can play the game but you did not truly win. Yes the Russian looks better than Jay at 70 percent , 1 week after the O, after two gp shows,flying half way across the world, partying after the O, and not strictly dieting. Good work Russian!!!

Also when the original pics where posted none showed up for me other than a rear double bi. In that shot Cutlers hams where much more detailed from the back. So calm down there killer. You know Jay is not even close to his Olympia form in these shots. That Russian has prob trained his whole life for that show. he looked fantastic. But unless he was at the O and against a 100 percent jay Cutler these pictures do not mean shit. Jay is not in his best shape. How could he be? Guys been competing/traveling/celebrating all week

Also these pictures are shot from angles that make Jay look less detailed than he is. You cannot even get a clear view of his ham from the side due to the angle/lighting ::)

Why are you not comenting how the Russian looks better than Ronnie in these shots? he does right?
I understand and agree with you! Like I said before, Jay wasn't my favourite, but he won and he is the champ. A champion will always be a subject for criticism and envey! That's how the world is, some can do it and some can't, face it!
S

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Russian has got a back also
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2006, 05:12:35 AM »
and hams

You guys like those wide midsections huh?

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2006, 05:29:39 AM »
shelestov beat jay in those pics...ronnie, rockel, melvin, shelestov..all these guys are better than jay.... jay would be crushed in the 90s by levrone, ray, dillet, yates etc...

calmont

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2006, 08:23:16 AM »
   Any doubt,Shelestov is the best russian bodybuilder far away Federov....

body88

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2006, 09:08:47 AM »
Body80's how many time had you repeated in this thread that russian guy was exactly 100 % and Jay 70 %? How would you know its about 65 - 70 or 44 - 92?

If you think Jay was anywhere close to his best you need to get your head checked. Their "percents" where not meant to be taken literally. Just like I was literally not saying they should not even be compared in the privious threads. You guys hear what you want ::) It was an estimation. That Russian looked to be in awesome shape. Jay has been competing, traveling and celebrating since the O. Get over it . You guys say Jays win was cheapened against a "off" Coleman at  the O. Well this Russian is competing against an off/not even close to Olympia form Cutler. Great Job Russian ::) Funny how no one is saying he looked better than Coleman also ::)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2006, 09:45:15 AM »
"Jay has better hams....  ?

Jay is built, but in no way does Jay have bigger hams that the Russian , and as for your assessment on not comparing Jay to the Russian, that is about the most absurd thing ever written on here,  I agree 100 % with the fact if he stands on stage, he is open to comparison,  "

Jay's a bit drier but the Russian owns both him and Ronnie in those pics.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2006, 11:02:47 AM »
Hey Noob, you need to chill the f**k out!

You have a point, but settle with the "heads will be flown" attitude I get from your posts.

Fair Dinkum.

FYI, I have been a member of Getbig for over 2 years,  used to post under a different name, but lost the password

I don't see your point,   
 but if ever you want to tell me to chill in person,  just let me know when and where.

Later

calmont

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2006, 08:48:34 AM »
   to compare to Shelestov,Jay seems a " dwarf " !!!

theonlyone

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2006, 08:59:01 AM »

Seriously Sergei's back looks superior to Jay's. WTF

calmont

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2006, 10:01:54 AM »
   Sorry  for the new mr olympia and his second ,but in the romania grand prix Shelestov was the best ...
   Look the photos of contest... A new very great bodybuilder is just in ...

calmont

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 02:44:46 AM »
    lOOK THE PHOTOS OF COMPARISONS BETWEEN RONNIE , JAY AND SERGEI DURING THE ROMANIA CONTEST.

WHO IS THE BEST ?  FOR ME,AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE,SERGEI WAS THE BEST. HIS BACK IS PHENOMENAL,AND HE IS ALSO BETTER IN ALL. ( LEGS - SHOULDERS - PECS - CHEST ...)