Author Topic: Phil Heath  (Read 66660 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Phil Heath
« Reply #325 on: October 17, 2006, 06:11:48 AM »

Phil has his own shop now...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #326 on: October 17, 2006, 06:16:40 AM »

Isn't that where Bob got his Masters Title ???
I

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #327 on: October 17, 2006, 06:33:15 AM »

Isn't that where Bob got his Masters Title ???

hahahahaha, along with the pirate blouses he wears to the after-party.

Stavios

« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2006, 05:03:04 PM »

Phil looks freakin huge there  :o

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #329 on: October 17, 2006, 06:23:24 PM »
I know that physique development is all relative, but if I ever got like this, there is nothing I would do to change it.

He only looks like that for one day, and similiar to that for a few weeks, not all year.
Don't let em fool ya

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: October 26, 2006, 02:45:29 PM »
I've been the lowest of the low on this board before, but being disrespectful to my Mother, NEVER. Dude you should be ashamed of yourself.

The Beef

No reason to be disrespectful to your mother, you alone put her to shame by being you.

:-*

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: October 26, 2006, 02:49:33 PM »
Family doesn't deserve any more love or respect than anyone else.  My mom is ok but that isn't to say we get along about everything or that I need to agree or give her respect about everything.

My grandfather beat my mother's head into the wall everyday while she was growing up and she still goes on about how she is supposed to have love for him because "he's family."  My mom stayed in a very unhappy relationship with my father because of the same traditional garbage.  She ended up being the one to lose in all this because of her "loving" nature.  I guess because old Italy teaches women garbage like "love is unconditional."  Just to clarify, love IS conditional and anyone who thinks otherwise obviously has little to no self respect or has any idea what love means for that matter. Love should be formed under the basis that the other person doesn't beat you, steal from you until you're destitute, and most importantly, does not abuse the love you give them. If love means ANYTHING to you, it should damn well be conditional. To make it unconditional is to not even understand the preciousness of love in the first place.

The whole idea of putting your family ahead of others just because they are family is garbage and quite dangerous.  My grandfather is a wife beating asshole and the day he dies will just be the day a scumbag leaves the earth.  And I don't give two fucks that "he's family".  If you beat your wife and kids you're a piece of shit in my book, whether you're related to me or not.

Have you told your grandfather what you think of him? If not, do it, let him hear what a fucking loser he is.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: October 26, 2006, 04:39:03 PM »
You would think.  But on mayhem, apparently it just takes a strong work ethic and great nutrition and bringing a cooler of food with you to parties to gain mass.  ::)

Actually, do that until you're blue in the face without gear see how far you'll get.  ;)

My friend put on 20 pounds in four weeks using 30mg of British Dragon dbol a day.  Oh, but steroids are only a small part of the picture.  ::)  By the way, no changes to his diet and training whatsoever and he put nearly an inch on his arms.

Man, I really can't stop with the repetitiveness lol.  Oh well, maybe when I see that a sufficient number of people understand these facts I will shut up (same with TA).

Ever heard of water retention??? You don't actually believe your friend has put on 20 lbs. of muscle in 4 weeks do you?