Author Topic: Question for Lee Priest?  (Read 1186 times)

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
Question for Lee Priest?
« on: October 09, 2006, 07:42:46 PM »
Hey Lee, since you have been "suspended" from the IFBB, have you spoken to Jim Manion and are you guys at least on a friendly basis? How is he treating you?

What's next for you?

Last, what is Wayne DeMilia feeling about all of this?

Thanks.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: Question for Lee Priest?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 07:55:20 PM »
Its called Lee was no longer dependent on the IFBB for a paycheck and he is a successful individual at anything he puts his heart into..... ;D
Watching The Haters

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 07:57:08 PM »
No haven't spoke to Jim i have no hard feelings for Jim..he helped me get my pro card ..this was never about Jim it was about silly rules which we must follow or are used against some and not others.It is about the IFBB rule book not Jim..he is a great guy doing the best he can with what he can....i am sure it will get better ...trust me it will :)...get better for all athlete,promoters and sponosrs but especially the FANS....

Wayne haven't asked him what he thinks about it........

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 08:01:07 PM »
No haven't spoke to Jim i have no hard feelings for Jim..he helped me get my pro card ..this was never about Jim it was about silly rules which we must follow or are used against some and not others.It is about the IFBB rule book not Jim..he is a great guy doing the best he can with what he can....i am sure it will get better ...trust me it will :)...get better for all athlete,promoters and sponosrs but especially the FANS....

Wayne haven't asked him what he thinks about it........

Thanks Lee. But since Jim is the pres....don't you think he would understand your decision? Hell, who does HE have to answer to? Who's gonna fire him?

Now that you have competed in both, which one (IFBB or PDI) in your opinion treats the athletes better?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 08:33:04 PM »
NOT ALL IFBB SHOWS ARE BAD...THE OLYMPIA FOR WHAT IT IS MEANT TO BE IS POOR...ARNOLD BEST SHOW...PDI TREATED US GREAT...LIKE ANY COMPANY YOU KEEP YOUR WORKERS HAPPY .THEY IN RETURN ARE HAPPY TO  WORK FOR YOU.....BASIC

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 08:38:59 PM »
Soooo.....What your really saying Lee is that the Dictatorship of Professional Bodybuilding may suffer some waves from the PDI right???
Watching The Haters

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 08:39:46 PM »
IT CAN ONLY HELP TO IMPROVE THE WHOLE THING....