Author Topic: SCAM  (Read 574 times)

ozman

• Getbig IV
SCAM
« on: October 09, 2006, 11:39:44 PM »
This one is real. Be careful.

I am a victim of the latest scam, which is happening in shopping mall parking lots.

Two good-looking young women come to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her breasts just about fall out of her blouse.

While you're distracted, the other one lets herself in the back seat. Then both are begging you for a ride home.

Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants. This is when they steal your wallet.
I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I couldn't find them on Saturday.

AVBG

Re: SCAM
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 11:47:31 PM »

I am a victim of the latest scam, which is happening in shopping mall parking lots.

Two good-looking young women come to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her breasts just about fall out of her blouse.

While you're distracted, the other one lets herself in the back seat. Then both are begging you for a ride home.

Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants. This is when they steal your wallet.

So where did you park?  :D

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 02:44:43 AM »

HAHA 8)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 11:53:40 AM »

LOL