Author Topic: dorian yates is by far the the better mr "o" then coleman could have ever been!  (Read 6086 times)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
whats with the racist post? i knew you were invloved with the KKK but i never thought u would let it slip out like you just did >:(  This calls for a banning.  All in favor say I

Yates was a way better bber then Jay will ever be, Yates even admitted Ronnie was better then him so get over it.. Did u hear him say that about Jay? NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So go suck on some balls for awhile to get yourself in a better mood..

Yates said Ronnie would win on size alone, not quality.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
due to ronnies incomlete build i award dorian the easy winner of being a much better olympian!
with ronnies 4 pack and pencil calves theres no way you can call him great or even in the top 10!

dorian was complete case closed, sure ronnie beats him on some body parts hell mike mattarazo had better calves then lee haney does that make him great? lol ronnnies a joke!

ronnie colemen a true cartoon character, not a mr"o"

You have no fuking clue.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
total embarrasmant to the crown! mr o should be complete from top to bottom , not missing 2 abbs and walking on chopstix!

Ronnie walks on chop sticks? haha! He has like the best quads, ever your pathetic!

OneBigMan

Dorian's years as Mr. O were very competitive and that proves that Dorian's competition was much more talented and so legendary compared to the guys that Ronnie has placed ahead of.

slayer

• Getbig IV
Really? You're wife has bigger calves than Coleman? She must be one of the ugliest whores around then.

why if they measure 11 inches she has hin beat hahahaha!

team cutler homo's!

slayer

• Getbig IV
haney won it 8 times way before coleman. haney is better.
haney and coleman should not be mentioned in the same breath!
haney  probally the most complete mr" o" of all time, ronald the least of all time!

slayer

• Getbig IV
Ronnie walks on chop sticks? haha! He has like the best quads, ever your pathetic!
haha platz blew his away and so does jay, just cause ronnies are the biggest out of the group? just a lump of shit with no detail doesnt make great legs!

chopstix are holding the thighs up douchebag!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
haha platz blew his away and so does jay, just cause ronnies are the biggest out of the group? just a lump of shit with no detail doesnt make great legs!

chopstix are holding the thighs up douchebag!

Show the lack of detail...